4347 Steeles Ave W. Toronto ON M3N 1V7

InstagramFacebook

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Toro Roofing Inc.

C. Gordon from York
C. Gordon from York
4 reviews York, ON

Fast, Professional and Fair

Jason could have tried to sell me a new roof, instead he let me know it just required minor maintenance. His price was fair, the job was completed quickly and as promised. Very pleased!

We are so glad you were pleased with our services. Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate it!

Michael S.
Michael S.

Roofing repair

Very professional and helpful. I was walked through the processes I didn’t fully understand and had the work done in a timely manner.

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. It is important for us that our clients understand the process and materials that we are using. We are so glad to hear that everything was explained in detail so that you were left with no questions.

Candice.bienstock
Candice.bienstock

Roof repair

Toro Roofing Inc. did a great job on my roof. They were very professional, friendly and I'm very satisfied with the result. I would highly recommend them!

We really appreciate the review! We are thrilled you are satisfied with your roof repair.

spencer.henderson
spencer.henderson

New roof

I hired Toro to replace my roof and they did a fantastic job. They showed up when they said they would and completed the job on time. They also cleaned everything up so that I had no headaches. I highly recommend them for anyone needing to replace or repair their roof.

Thank you very much for the review Spencer. We are so glad that you are happy with your new roof. We also appreciate the recommendation. Thanks again!

The H.
The H.

New Roof

I had Toro Roofing replace my roof and I was very happy with their services. They were very responsive and got the job done in record time. They seemed very knowledgeable and were always available to answer any questions I had. I highly recommend them and would use them again.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We always do our best to exceed client expectations and we are so glad that you were happy with the work we have done.

skyler.korman
skyler.korman
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Roof, Eaves troughs, Soffits, Fascia

Toro helped us pick out a shingle color for our roof that looks perfect with our house. As well the eaves troughs, fascia and soffits were replaced. They did a great job, and our roof, eaves troughs and soffits look great! They recommended a quality shingle, that will last longer, it may cost a little extra for the better shingles, but will save us money in the future, for a longer lasting roof.

Thank you for the review Skyler. We are so glad that you were happy with our services.

Amanda J.
Amanda J.
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Full Roof

The guys were very professional. I was extremely happy with the work they did. Exceptional service. I would highly recommend this company

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled you were happy with our services.

Antony and Christiane Flynn in Mississauga
Antony and Christiane Flynn in Mississauga
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

New Roof shingles, flashing, down spout, roof drainage, other trim

Highly recommend Toro. Jason always got back to us promptly and job was finished on a timely basis. Clean-up was great. Jason stands behind his work. We gave his number to several people. Keep up the good work!

Chrissie and Tony Flynn
chrissieflynn@rogers.com

Thank you very much for the review Chrissie and Tony! It was a pleasure working with both of you and we definitely appreciate the referral. Thanks again!

mjkfowler
mjkfowler

They responded to my call within an hour, came to assess my roof and provided a quote all on the same day. Even got my repair done within a couple days. Highly recommend this company, very easy to work with and they did a great job.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We do our best to respond to calls and provide quotes as quickly as possible. We really appreciate your kind words.
416-938-3998

More about Toro Roofing Inc.

Toro Roofing Inc. is your one stop shop for all your roofing needs. We provide complete roofs and roof repair including shingles, sheet metal, slate, flat roofs, siding, eavestrough, skylights and chimney, venting, screening, aluminum, carpentry & more. Toro is committed to providing top quality materials and installation. Our service team together have over 30 years experience. Call us today for your appointment. We look forward to working with you.