4347 Steeles Ave W. Toronto ON M3N 1V7

InstagramFacebook

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Toro Roofing Inc.

skyler.korman
skyler.korman
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Roof, Eaves troughs, Soffits, Fascia

Toro helped us pick out a shingle color for our roof that looks perfect with our house. As well the eaves troughs, fascia and soffits were replaced. They did a great job, and our roof, eaves troughs and soffits look great! They recommended a quality shingle, that will last longer, it may cost a little extra for the better shingles, but will save us money in the future, for a longer lasting roof.

Thank you for the review Skyler. We are so glad that you were happy with our services.

Amanda J.
Amanda J.
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Full Roof

The guys were very professional. I was extremely happy with the work they did. Exceptional service. I would highly recommend this company

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled you were happy with our services.

Antony and Christiane Flynn in Mississauga
Antony and Christiane Flynn in Mississauga
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

New Roof shingles, flashing, down spout, roof drainage, other trim

Highly recommend Toro. Jason always got back to us promptly and job was finished on a timely basis. Clean-up was great. Jason stands behind his work. We gave his number to several people. Keep up the good work!

Chrissie and Tony Flynn
chrissieflynn@rogers.com

Thank you very much for the review Chrissie and Tony! It was a pleasure working with both of you and we definitely appreciate the referral. Thanks again!

mjkfowler
mjkfowler

They responded to my call within an hour, came to assess my roof and provided a quote all on the same day. Even got my repair done within a couple days. Highly recommend this company, very easy to work with and they did a great job.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We do our best to respond to calls and provide quotes as quickly as possible. We really appreciate your kind words.

daniellezlew
daniellezlew
1 review Pickering, ON

Roof

Toro Roofing did an excellent job replacing my roof. They were fair, honest and a pleasure to work with.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Danielle. We enjoyed working with you as well!

gab
gab

Roof repair

Toro roofing was an excellent company to work with. Very responsive and did a great job repairing my roof. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you for the recommendation- we really appreciate it!

markfleet
markfleet

Roof installation

The work on my roof was exquisitely done at a reasonable price. Jason was a pleasure to deal with and he didn’t try to push the fancy more expensive shingles on me either like other roofing companies do, he gave me the exact product I needed for my roof, nothing more and nothing less. They did a professional job within the timeframe stated. They took extra care to clean up and make sure there were no loose nails or other debris in my yard after they completed the roof. I would have them do my roof again, but with the excellent job they did I don’t see that being necessary in the foreseeable future. I will highly recommend Toro Roofing to my friends and family.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thank you very much for your review Mark. We always aim to please our clients and we are thrilled that you were happy with our services. Please give us a call any time if you need us in the future.

oreskovic.tom
oreskovic.tom

Roof

The work crew was very professional and efficient. The roof shingles were installed with no complications.

Thank you for your review. We take pride in having an efficient and professional team. We look forward to working with you in the future.

AG
AG
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roof replacement

Jason did a great job, on time and on budget! Always very responsive to my telephone calls, and got back to me within 2 hours.

Highly recommend this company!

We appreciate the review. We will definitely let Jason know that you were happy with his services. Thank you!

stefanilecker
stefanilecker

Roof

We hired Toro to replace our old roof at our cottage home in muskoka. Jason and his team were amazing to work with! Efficient, proffesional and most important reliable! It's tough to find a Toronto company who you can trust to actually complete a job so far away- but they were on top of the job from start to finish! I will definitely be using them again for my Toronto home this winter. Thanks Toro!

Thank you for your review Stefani! We enjoyed working up north at your cottage and also look forward to working on your roof in the city.
416-938-3998

More about Toro Roofing Inc.

Toro Roofing Inc. is your one stop shop for all your roofing needs. We provide complete roofs and roof repair including shingles, sheet metal, slate, flat roofs, siding, eavestrough, skylights and chimney, venting, screening, aluminum, carpentry & more. Toro is committed to providing top quality materials and installation. Our service team together have over 30 years experience. Call us today for your appointment. We look forward to working with you.