4347 Steeles Ave W. Toronto ON M3N 1V7

InstagramFacebook

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Toro Roofing Inc.

stuaiken
stuaiken

Extremely fast response and very professional. The two roofers were very friendly knowledgeable about their work

I noticed loose shingles on my roof and your company was referred to by my neighbor. I emailed for service to be done and the boys showed up less than 24 hours later. Could not be happier

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review. We are so glad we were able to take care of this for you quickly and that you are happy with our service. Please contact us anytime you require our services in the future. Thanks again!

tcbeaudoin99 from Toronto
tcbeaudoin99 from Toronto

Roof replacement

Toro did a great job on my very steep, very high roof. Great attention to detail including several follow-ups to ensure everything was clean and done correctly. Highly recommended. Great experience start to finish.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We are so thrilled you are happy with your experience with us. Thank you again for the recommendation and please contact us anytime you require our services in the future!

Kristine in Toronto
Kristine in Toronto

Emergency Roof Repair

We had a leak after a recent storm, Toro roofing attended and advised that the previous roof had been installed wrong, temporarily stopped the leak and advised that if we wanted it fixed, they could re-shingle the front side where the leak was. They were back within 5 days of us contacting them to continue with the re-shingling, and they even credited the cost of the initial emergency call-out too assess the roof. The workers who showed up were polite and professional and completed the job within one afternoon. I would recommend Toro Roofing to anyone.

Thank you so much for the review and recommendation. We really appreciate that you took the time to write about your experience. Please contact us anytime you require our services in the future!

Greg
Greg

Roof and eaves repair

Jason was very professional and knowledgeable when inspecting the house before the project. Then the team worked quickly and efficiently on each project (replacing the shingles, replacing the eaves and waterproofing the siding). All jobs took less time then estimated and we came in under budget!

Thanks so much for the review Greg! We are so thrilled that you are happy with the completed project. Please reach out anytime you require our services in the future. Thanks again!

Roof repair

From the initial greeting by Kathy the office manager continuing to be in touch with me as weather changed our appointment she was fabulous but more importantly Adam the repair person was professional efficient and very pleasant to deal with I would highly recommend Toro Roofing!!

Thank you so much for the positive review. We are so thrilled you are happy with your experience. We will
definitely pass on the kind words to Kathy and Adam. We are very lucky to have them! Thanks again and please contact us any time you require our services in the future!

DPlank in Guelph
DPlank in Guelph

Toro was excellent. They gave a competitive quote and a thorough assessment of what was needed. They did the job quickly and well.

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience. Please contact us any time you require our services!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Great service

Had a leaky roof after the storm. The problem was diagnosed quickly and fixed without fuss. Person was smart and really honest and felt I could trust him

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review for us. We are so happy you felt confident with the technician that did your repair. Please contact us anytime you require our services in the future.

Great People great company

Rob was my roof specialist. His courteous and patient manner made dealing with him a pleasure. The job entailed many small repairs (15 repairs) I walked through all the repairs with Rob once and to my surprise not only did he remember all of them but they were all completed in one day. If only all contractors were like that! Price was fair and service was prompt. I will definitely use Toro roofing for my future roofing needs and have already referred them.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. We are so thrilled that you are happy with your service with us. We will definitely pass on the positive feedback to Rob! Thank you again for referring us and please contact us anytime you require our services in the future.

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Roof and siding maintenance

Rob was very honest and trustworthy, I felt extremely comfortable with his quote and description of what needed to be done and why. Great work ethic and personable. Thank you!

Thank you so much for the review! We will definitely pass on your comments to Rob. Thanks again and please contact us anytime you require our services.

Ivan in Toronto
Ivan in Toronto

Outstanding service!

I couldn't be happier with the service Kathy and the good people at Toro provided to my family. My attempts to hire a roofer for a small job at my townhouse was terrible, as I experienced broken promises, outrageous quotes, no-shows, and non-responses. That ended the minute I tried Toro. I received a prompt answer to my request for a quote and after that any questions also got a fast response. Rob and his partner arrived on time to provide a quote, and were able to effect repairs immediately. They were friendly, professional, and answered all my questions. A stressful initial experience ended up with my family quite happy. I recommend the fine people at Toro with all my heart. Thanks guys, you're the best!

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are so thrilled that you are satisfied with the service you received from our team. Please contact us anytime you require our services in the future. We really appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience.
416-938-3998

More about Toro Roofing Inc.

Toro Roofing Inc. is your one stop shop for all your roofing needs. We provide complete roofs and roof repair including shingles, sheet metal, slate, flat roofs, siding, eavestrough, skylights and chimney, venting, screening, aluminum, carpentry & more. Toro is committed to providing top quality materials and installation. Our service team together have over 30 years experience. Call us today for your appointment. We look forward to working with you.