4347 Steeles Ave W. Toronto ON M3N 1V7

InstagramFacebook

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Toro Roofing Inc.

Frank
Frank

Roof repair

I had some shingles loose on my roof so I went on Homestars looking for a reputable roofing company to do the job. I found Toro roofing and read some of the reviews and I was very impressed with the reviews. I called and spoke to Jason and I explained my problem to him. Jason told me he would be sending me someone by my house the next day. Ronald and another guy showed up the next day like he promised and went up and checked my roof. He came back down and explained what needed to be done and how much it would be. I agreed and they went back up and fixed the problem. They checked the rest of the roof for me, cleaned up and came back down. I was very pleased with my whole experience and would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you so much for the positive review. We will definitely let Ronald know that you were happy with his service. Please call us anytime you require our services. We appreciate your feedback!

Roof Repair

Quick, courteous help to fix a roof leak. Came in winter, which was much appreciated. Thank you very much!

Thank you very much for the review! We are so glad we were able to solve your roof leak. Please reach out any time if you require our services in the future. Thanks again!

kelly
kelly

Great service

Ronald and team were very responsive to identifying my roofing problem and coming out to fix it. It’s not the first tune Toro has helped me fix problems caused by another roofer — oh to go back in time and choose Toro from the start!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review Kelly. We are so glad that Ronald was able to fix your roofing issue and we will definitely pass on your kind words. Please contact us again if you require our services in the future- you were a pleasure to work with!

Hussein in Toronto
Hussein in Toronto

Excellent communication and service

When we had a roof leak on boxing day, I reached out to a number of roofers, and Toro stood out right away. In addition to deep knowledge (including on flat roofs, which is not always the case), the team was great at communicating by phone and email, identified the problem, and found a time to repair the roof as soon as possible. They will be our first and only call on any roof issues going forward!

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are thrilled we were able to solve the leak for you. Please contact us anytime you require our services. Thanks again!

Very Professional

Toro Roofing was very professional and provided great service. Unlike other roofing companies that are in business for only a short period of time, Toro Roofing has been in business for a very long time and gave me confidence that they repaired my roof properly. They replaced the flashing around a couple of skylights and a chimney that were causing problems. They also installed a heavy duty caulking around other potential problem areas and installed a flat roof membrane over one part of our house. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you for the review! We are so glad we were able to solve your roofing issues. Please contact us anytime you require our services in the future. It was a pleasure working with you.

dlrh in Mississauga
dlrh in Mississauga
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Roof repair after terrible windstorm.

After a terrible windstorm we had some shingles missing on our roof. I called Toro Roofing, they made arrangements to replace the shingles quickly because a rainstorm was predicted within the next 3 days. They were on time, efficient and very informative of the problem, the repair and the cost.
Excellent company and excellent staff. Would definitely hire Toro Roofing again.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We are thrilled you are happy with your experience. Please contact us anytime you require our services.

Roof Flashing Comercial

Very Professional
Excellent response
However, used substandard material on a heavy duty project
and installation was basic with no attention to detail.

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your positive words on our professionalism and communication. In terms of the material- we used the standard flat roofing sheet metal on your project. We could have used heavier gauge material if it was requested prior to the project start. Since you needed this completed within days of approving the quote, the standard material was used. Heavier gauge would have had to be pre-ordered, which could have taken multiple weeks which was discussed over the phone as the project was in progress and declined. We are more than happy to replace the material with heavy gauge if you are able to wait a couple weeks for the order. As always, if you have any issues at all we would always return to address it. Please contact us anytime if you would like to discuss in further detail.

darko.blazinovic in Mississauga
darko.blazinovic in Mississauga

Flat roof on garage and shed roof

On time crew were professionals and knowledgeably for the job and cleaned up after the job

Thank you very much for writing us a review. We are thrilled you were happy with our crew and we will definitely let them know. Thanks again!

Joel
Joel

Roof repair and basketball net re-install

Great job end to end. Rob was great to work with from initial estimate through to completion of the job. High quality and professionalism. This is my second time using Toro for roofing work and will continue to.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review Joel. We will definitely pass on the kind words to Rob. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future. Please contact us anytime you require our services.

Cris from Toronto
Cris from Toronto

Flat roof removal and replacement

Ronald dropped by to do the quote and as this was my first roof replacement in Canada he spent a lot of time answering all of the many questions I had. He clearly explained that there were multiple layers of roof that needed to be removed, that there was likely some rotting of wood we would encounter and the process to rebuild the roof. He was transparent and easy to talk to, I am grateful for the time he spent with me up front.

On the day of the project, the team covered everything in my yard to protect it from damage and moved all my furniture as well. They were quick and effective in removing the layers, it all came down within about 5 hours. It was a messy process and even when some neighbors complained about the dust, they happily engaged with them and offered to help clean up any impact on their properties.

the soffit was rotten all down the side of my home, so the removed it and before it was rebuilt Ronald came in and told me about the work and cost before they began.

I can't see the roof to comment on the quality of the work but we have had three or four major storms in the week since and it has held up really well.

I would highly recommend the team, they communicate well, are thoughtful about damage and clean up on your property and very well priced.

Thank you very much for providing a detailed review on your experience with us. We will definitely pass on the positive words to Ronald and the crew. We are so glad you are happy with your roof replacement. Please call us anytime you require our services in the future. Thanks again!
416-938-3998

More about Toro Roofing Inc.

Toro Roofing Inc. is your one stop shop for all your roofing needs. We provide complete roofs and roof repair including shingles, sheet metal, slate, flat roofs, siding, eavestrough, skylights and chimney, venting, screening, aluminum, carpentry & more. Toro is committed to providing top quality materials and installation. Our service team together have over 30 years experience. Call us today for your appointment. We look forward to working with you.