4347 Steeles Ave W. Toronto ON M3N 1V7

InstagramFacebook

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Toro Roofing Inc.

New roof on a 1956 bungalow and 1 chimney tear down

Jason and his team are phenomenal. Very fair, confident, and high quality work. Very pleased with our roof.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate you sharing your experience and are so thrilled you are happy with your new roof.

Speedy and Easy Problem Solvers

As first time home buyers, we were uncertain of the condition of our roof (having bought a 100 year old Toronto home). We could tell it needed to be replaced.

Jason was prompt coming to check it out and gave us his recommendation, walking us through the process.

With the winter season on its way, Jason and his team waterproofed our roof for the season. And as soon as the snow melted his team was up there completing the job!

They also helped us naviagate some other issues with the home and were helpful all the way through.

I would highly recommend.

Thank you very much for the positive review. We are so glad you are happy with our service. We really appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience. Thanks again!

Easetrough replacement

Coordination of the work was seamless, Jason was responsive and knowledgeable and the quote matched the final price paid. They showed up when scheduled. The work team did a great job with the replacement and kept my property very neat while they were working. I’d highly recommend.

Thank you very much for the positive review! We really appreciate you taking the time and are so glad you are happy with our work.

holly.elizabeth.horne in Toronto, Ontario
holly.elizabeth.horne in Toronto, Ontario

High quality work

We are so happy with Toro’s roofing work. We had both shingles and flat roofing replaced as well as skylights. Our home is old and space is tight. His crew were efficient and the work was of excellent quality.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a positive review about your experience. We are so thrilled you are happy with the outcome. Thanks again!

Frank
Frank

Roof repair

I had some shingles loose on my roof so I went on Homestars looking for a reputable roofing company to do the job. I found Toro roofing and read some of the reviews and I was very impressed with the reviews. I called and spoke to Jason and I explained my problem to him. Jason told me he would be sending me someone by my house the next day. Ronald and another guy showed up the next day like he promised and went up and checked my roof. He came back down and explained what needed to be done and how much it would be. I agreed and they went back up and fixed the problem. They checked the rest of the roof for me, cleaned up and came back down. I was very pleased with my whole experience and would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you so much for the positive review. We will definitely let Ronald know that you were happy with his service. Please call us anytime you require our services. We appreciate your feedback!

Private User reviews St. Catharines, ON

Roof Repair

Quick, courteous help to fix a roof leak. Came in winter, which was much appreciated. Thank you very much!

Thank you very much for the review! We are so glad we were able to solve your roof leak. Please reach out any time if you require our services in the future. Thanks again!

kelly
kelly

Great service

Ronald and team were very responsive to identifying my roofing problem and coming out to fix it. It’s not the first tune Toro has helped me fix problems caused by another roofer — oh to go back in time and choose Toro from the start!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review Kelly. We are so glad that Ronald was able to fix your roofing issue and we will definitely pass on your kind words. Please contact us again if you require our services in the future- you were a pleasure to work with!

Hussein in Toronto
Hussein in Toronto

Excellent communication and service

When we had a roof leak on boxing day, I reached out to a number of roofers, and Toro stood out right away. In addition to deep knowledge (including on flat roofs, which is not always the case), the team was great at communicating by phone and email, identified the problem, and found a time to repair the roof as soon as possible. They will be our first and only call on any roof issues going forward!

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are thrilled we were able to solve the leak for you. Please contact us anytime you require our services. Thanks again!

Very Professional

Toro Roofing was very professional and provided great service. Unlike other roofing companies that are in business for only a short period of time, Toro Roofing has been in business for a very long time and gave me confidence that they repaired my roof properly. They replaced the flashing around a couple of skylights and a chimney that were causing problems. They also installed a heavy duty caulking around other potential problem areas and installed a flat roof membrane over one part of our house. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you for the review! We are so glad we were able to solve your roofing issues. Please contact us anytime you require our services in the future. It was a pleasure working with you.

dlrh in Mississauga
dlrh in Mississauga
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Roof repair after terrible windstorm.

After a terrible windstorm we had some shingles missing on our roof. I called Toro Roofing, they made arrangements to replace the shingles quickly because a rainstorm was predicted within the next 3 days. They were on time, efficient and very informative of the problem, the repair and the cost.
Excellent company and excellent staff. Would definitely hire Toro Roofing again.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We are thrilled you are happy with your experience. Please contact us anytime you require our services.
416-938-3998

More about Toro Roofing Inc.

Toro Roofing Inc. is your one stop shop for all your roofing needs. We provide complete roofs and roof repair including shingles, sheet metal, slate, flat roofs, siding, eavestrough, skylights and chimney, venting, screening, aluminum, carpentry & more. Toro is committed to providing top quality materials and installation. Our service team together have over 30 years experience. Call us today for your appointment. We look forward to working with you.