Axia Cleaning

Reviews for Axia Cleaning

elockwood1474
elockwood1474

Service

The tile and grout on our ground floor needed to be cleaned in the worst way, after 16 years of use, especially in the kitchen and bathroom areas. I hired Axia after reviewing several other service providers and after Kaalya responded quickly to some questions I had. She came on time the day scheduled. I didn't seriously expect that the tile and grout could be returned to like new condition, but that is essentially what Kaala accomplished. Very happy with the result to say the least. I was even more impressed though with something else. There was some minor damage to some kick-plates. I wasn't going to bother with it, but Kaayla absolutely insisted on paying for repairs and made all the necessary arrangements herself. So I'm very happy with the service provided, Kaala's professionalism and her honesty. I would hire her again in a heart beat.

Thank you so much E, I hope the rest of your new kitchen has arrived. I appreciate your patience and for bringing it to my attention. I'm very pleased it was resolved to your satisfaction. It means a great deal to me. Warmest regards, Kaayla

Private User reviews , ON

Shower cleaning

She was very good in answering all my questions, very thorough with the work and giving me helpful hints to sustain our shower.

Thank you for sharing your comments :) Cheers, Kaayla

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Shower cleaning and caulking

Kayla was very professional, clean and exceptional in her work. We are extremely happy with her work. Her charges were exactly as mentioned on her website. We also referred her to our friends who have already reserved her for their shower cleaning and caulking.

Thank you A, for your wonderful comments, and for the hospitality you and your wife showed me when I was in your home! Very much appreciated:) Warmest regards, Kaayla

Natalie
Natalie

Deep cleaning of kitchen floor

Right from the first point of contact, Kaayla was very friendly and responded very quickly. She answered all my questions and made suggestions to ensure the best possible outcome.
She arrived on time and stayed on budget. She was meticulous and I did not have any additional cleaning to do after she left.
I was very impressed with her professionalism and Ill recommend her services. Thank you Kaayla!

Thank you Natalie for your recent business and your kind comments :) Warmest regards, Kaayla

Shower & Tile Mold Removal and Cleaning

Kaayla worked from 9:00 am until 8:00 pm cleaning, removing grout and black and pink mold from my large Master bathroom walk-in shower. She was punctual, clean and very detail oriented. The shower looks like new!
I would heartily recommend her and her company.

Thank you F! I really appreciate your comments, and for your hospitality while I was working in your home :) Warmest regards, Kaayla

daveheimlich in Toronto
daveheimlich in Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Amazing results

Great communication showed up on time and delivered as promised. Very knowledgeable. The tiles look amazing

Thank you for sharing your comments Dave, much appreciated :-) Warm regards, Kaayla

arosenberg
arosenberg

Deep cleaning of marble tiles and grout in walk-in shower.

Kayyla did an excellent job. Service was first rate. Very satisfied with the results. Highly recommended.

Allan R.

Thank you for sharing your service experience :) Warm regards, Kaayla

Paula
Paula

Excellent Shower Re-caulking

Kaayla was amazing. Extremely detailed oriented and took so much care in her work, and was a pleasure to have in our house. Kaayla re-caulked two showers and they look like new. Her skill in prepping the area and applying the caulking was beyond my expectation; way better than original. Thank you Kaayla

Thanks Paula, for your recent business and for taking the time to share your thoughts here! Much appreciated :) Warmest regards, Kaayla

Javier Aguilera in Mississauga
Javier Aguilera in Mississauga

Amazing Bathroom Grout Cleaning and Caulking

Kaayla was super professional, knowledgeable, detail oriented and a great communicator. She worked hard and quietly and took the time to explain everything she was doing and why. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants a great experience and fantastic results!!!

Thank you Javier, very much appreciate your recent business and your wonderful comments :) Have a lovely summer season! Warm regards, Kaayla

judper4
judper4

Excellent service in every way

i booked online and got very quick reply, and an appointment in a reasonable time. She arrived on time, and explained what she was going to do, with an estimate of when she would be completed. While in my home she was quiet and discreet. The quality of work was very high. At the end, she told me what she had done, what the concerns were and told me how to prevent mold and how to care for my bathroom. I would recommend to anyone!

Thank you so much J, for your kind words and your recent business. Have a wonderful long weekend :) Warmest regards, Kaayla

More about Axia Cleaning

Specialized in shower enclosure maintenance and restoration | Tile/Grout Deep Pressure Cleaning | Grout Color Sealing (makes your grout look new again & protects it from staining) | Silicone Caulking (Get rid of mold/mildew with 100% silicone caulking replacement)
Call/Text: 416-912-5444
Email: service@axiacleaning.ca
www.axiacleaning.ca (IICRC Certified Firm)
Extended weekend (Saturday and Sunday) service hours available