Axia Cleaning

Tile and Grout Cleaning
639 Dupont St, Unit 110 Toronto ON M6G 1Z4
HomeStars  >  Tile and Grout Cleaning in Woodbridge  >  Axia Cleaning  >  Shower stall tile and grout cleaning
Allanson
Allanson

Shower stall tile and grout cleaning

I am overjoyed with the results of my shower stall cleaning. Mould had built up over years and I was thinking that I might need a total renovation, but after Kaayla's expert grout and tile cleaning, the shower looks like new again! But it wasn't magic. Kaayla spent a lot of time and effort and was meticulous in her work. She even showed me how to maintain the results with a quick and easy method of cleaning. The work order also included removal of mould behind the kitchen sink. Kaayla was able to perfectly match the new section with the sections that hadn't been redone. I would definitely use Axia again for any future tile and grout needs.

Hi S, Thank you for your wonderful comments! It means a lot for small businesses like myself when customers are satisfied and share their service experience with others. Thank you again for your business. Warmest regards, Kaayla :) PS. I just saw the pictures you attached to this review, their awesome!!! Thank you :-D I forget to take pictures all the time.