David's Landscaping

Reviews for David's Landscaping

Rogerjeremyford
Rogerjeremyford

Flagstone and garden

David did an amazing job. We were very happy with the work. David was very professional and completed the job on schedule. Thanks again. Roger F.

Hi Roger,
Thank you so much for kind words, I really appreciate it

sharan
sharan
1 review Nobleton, ON

interlocking around the house

The interlocking done was great. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family if they ever need it done.

Hello Saran
Thank you so much for taking time and writing us a review, I really appreciate that.

Ewan in Etobicoke
Ewan in Etobicoke

Backyard landscaping

David and his crew did a fantastic job in our backyard, hardworking people , fairly reasonable prices. I totally recommend this company to whoever wants to get their landscaping done. Thank you once again David for the amazing job.

Wow Ewan thank you so for your review I really appreciate that, looking forward for your next project.

John
John

Landscaping and paving

Very reliable and efficient. Hard working and committed to completing scope of work in time proposed. Professional.

Wow John thank you for your review, I really appreciate it

Simon
Simon

Outdoor interlock

David and his team did an amazing job on my backyard landscaping. I highly recommend this company. Thumbs up!

Hello Simon. Thank you so much for your review I really appreciate.

Ali T.
Ali T.

driveway pavers and 2 landing and steps

after I called Too many companies but they didn’t show up I contacted David from David’s landscaping he arranged an appointment with me and he provided me responsible quote and very detailed he even did amazing job on our driveway and front door entrance, I do recommend everyone to go with David he is professional I really appreciate the job that he done with me.

Wow Ali. Thank you so much for the beautiful words, I really appreciate it.

shlemon76
shlemon76
1 review , ON

Interlock , steps

My son called David to get our back patio done, they were very friendly and i was impressed with how good they were, very professional, responsible charge, on time, I would recommend their services to everyone.

Omg shlemon thank you for the beautiful words, I really appreciate it.

MARTEN in
MARTEN in

driveway extension

I was referred by someone to David’s landscaping and I trusted the referral so I called them up to provide me a quote for driveway extension. They did very good job on our front yard, The attention to detail was very good and the finished product very well constructed. And David was very good to work with.

Wow marten thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I really appreciate it.

ayanshamoun01
ayanshamoun01
1 review , ON

Stones patio

We had 400 sqft of interlocking patio in our backyard built by David and his crew in may 2017.
they recommended us good material and very reasonable price, Neighbors impressed by quality of work, amazing to work with.

Wow. Ayan thank you so much, I really appreciate it.

Sargon  in Brampton
Sargon in Brampton

Flagstones

David’s landscaping did an excellent job in our front yard. I hired them to do our porch flagstone and was surprised how good they were. They professional, friendly, and very easy people.

Thank you so much Sargon. I'm really appreciate it

More about David's Landscaping

David’s landscaping is a family owned business that was started by its owner David. David has a great passion for nature and green which was the main reason he started landscaping business. His love to nature made him to be the best at what he does!

***

DAVID’S LANDSCAPING MAKES CREATIVE LANDSCAPING DESIGN AND TURNS YOUR OUTDOORS SPACE INTO A NICE CHILLING SPACE YOU WILL USE AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IN THE BEAUTIFUL DAYS OF SUMMER.

***

Landscaping your outdoor space for your home is one of the most important projects you will invest in thats why you will need to rely on professionals like us.

***

We serve Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Vaughan, Markham, Caledon.

Give us a call today to schedule your appointment.