Penney’s Roofing & General Contracting

Lidia
Lidia
1 review Oshawa, ON

Roof replacement

Matthew was professional, fully explained his services, communicated the time line consistently, showed me pictures throughout the process and fully cleaned up my property. I would highly recommend Penney's roofing.

Thanks Lidia for the awesome review! Feel free to contact us for your next roof project!

0 reviews Cobourg, ON

Roof reshingle

Penney roofing was a great experience from start to finish! Professional and quality workmanship. Great crew. Matt runs a great company.

Thanks Christine! I appreciate the review!

Private User reviews Cobourg, ON

roof

excellent workmanship! Matthew was extremely helpful with questions and responded to emails within hours of receiving. The cleanup by workers was exceptional, I even had neighbours stopping me on the street commenting on the professionalism of Penney's Roofing! I would HIGHLY recommend their service!

Thanks for the great review! Feel free to call us for your next roofing service!

Laura
Laura
2 reviews Whitby, ON

New Roof, downspouts re-routed, full clean-up and a lovely crew!

Since day 1, Matt stood above in his professionalism and easy going nature. He took the time to explain to us newbies what roof replacement entailed, and his analysis of what work our home needed done. He was patient and explanatory, and we never felt pressure from him. He highlighted that our downspouts needed re-routing, and that our roof was pretty grossly deteriorated, all of which, of course, we couldn't see for ourselves!

He worked with us to expedite our roof replacement as we're far along in pregnancy, keeping us up to speed about when to expect the crew, and taking photos of their progress so far so we had a sense of what was happening up top. Work was completed in 2 days, and that included a full clean up of our property (They even re-installed our garden lights and halloween decorations after the job was done - like they had never been touched in the first place!). Matt even pointed out that some of our eavestroughs were starting to come loose, which we wouldn't have known without his crews expertise.

Absolutely would recommend, and will work with Matt and his crew again in the future! A delight to deal with from start to finish.

Thanks Laura for the amazing review! Feel free to contact us for your next roofing project!

0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Roof job

Matthew was very professional. The guys did a great job and we’re very satisfied with his work. I would definitely recommend him.

Thanks Marie!

0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Fantastic job done, clean up as well. Very happy with the work considering I was at work the whole time.

Thanks Tina!

Private User reviews Cobourg, ON

Remove and replace roof shingles

I give them a ten out of ten for punctuality and professionalism. I am very satisfied with all aspects of the job.

Thank you! Feel free to call us for your next roofing project!

0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Roof repair and shingling

Matt went above and beyond to help me out with my entire project when I ran into issues. My house was built in the 40s and the years had not been kind to the roof. It proved to be a lot bigger job than we all expected. Matt was great with keeping in contact with me throughout the very long planning process for this job. We had to change the schedule on the fly and Matt and his team were able to adapt and still complete my job in a timely manner.
Matt and his team did a fabulous job and worked well with the other trades. The job was completed in the estimated time and clean up was great. I highly recommend Penney's Roofing and General Contracting. Thanks Matt and team!!

Thanks Janet! Call us any time for your next roofing / contracting project!

0 reviews Port Hope, ON

45 Bruton, Port Hope. L1A2E5

Very efficient work followed by a good cleanup job. The workers were friendly and caring.

Thanks Christa! Fee free to call us for your next roofing job!

1 review Bowmanville, ON

New roof

Matt and his crew did a fantastic job on my townhouse and neighbours roof. I went with certainteed shingles and it looks awesome. They were punctual, professional and answered any questions I had. His crew cleaned up thoroughly too. I will be recommending Penney’s Roofing to anyone who needs a new roof.

Thanks Susan! We appreciate your business!

More about Penney’s Roofing & General Contracting

A Local Roofing Company from Port Hope, Ontario that proudly serves the Northumberland County and Surrounding Areas. With over ten years experience, we have gained a vast knowledge and skill about the Roofing Industry. At Penney’s Roofing, we take pride in our quality workmanship, being reliable and our great customer service.

The crew that will be working on your home are professional, respectful and experienced. Our motto is to treat the roof above your head as our own with Every Roofing Service we complete, we believe part of this means to walk you through every step we take in order to maximize your satisfaction. We provide before/after pictures of every job we do to ensure confidence and peace of mind to our customers. We take pride in the work we do, so we feel the desire to do this step. All of the workers at Penney’s Roofing are Working At Heights Certified and WSIB Covered.

At Penney's Roofing we take pride in educating our clients and ourselves on the new technology and methods on installing roofing systems. We have several credentialed contractors on our crew. We have 3 'Master Shingler Applicators™' and 1 'Shingle Quality Specialist™' on the crew that will be installing your roof.