Appliance Repair Expert

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Worst experience ever

Called August 8th..responce time was fast...Gentlemen showed up following day, said item to repair was out of stock...I said how long, response 1 month...I said that long, I will perhaps get a new frig, at that time he said I found a part , I'll be back in 2 days, please pay $ 200, which I did...the gentleman came back, Frig worked for 2 days paid $330.00, then issues came back...I called back, left message, no response, called several times getting through sometimes and was told ever time that someone will call me, Sam who answered the phone twice told me the same thing, " My Manager will call "...no calls...finally after trying the cell number of the gentlemen who attempted to repair, answered my call Friday August 26 stating he would be by tomorrow Saturday August 27...NO SHOW, NO CALL...reached out to him on Monday, NO ANSWER..finally responded by TEXT to say he was to busy....But the best part is he still hasn't called

Avoid this company

Robert

Dear Robert!
I'm sorry you had a bad experience with our company and our customer service. That should have never happened and I fully understand how difficult this is for you.
We're also awestruck by the circumstances that you describe. We are aware of this and our upper management is investigating.
We are deeply worried about the experience you have had with our business. I will try my best to resolve any issues that you may encounter concerning our services.

Please contact us and describe your case in details at manager@appliancerepairexpert.ca and I personally assure you that your problem will be resolved

David in Mississauga
David in Mississauga

Gas Leakage Repair.

I had a big gas leak not long ago and needed help quickly. I called and asked for service the same day. They were late, but it wasn't their fault. There was a lot of traffic in the area. This has been fixed. So, I was happy. The prices didn't hurt my wallet either.

Erik in Mississauga
Erik in Mississauga

Oven Repair!

I'm a picky customer who only works with the best companies. Appliance Repair Expert has professionals who are highly skilled. My oven needed fixing, but they take a lot of different appliances and do a lot of different things. Good!

Marta
Marta
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fixed my washing machine in half an hour!

There was a broken wire in the machine, and it was fixed quickly and efficiently. The technician was polite and explained to me clearly what the problem was. Im doing laundry now so Im happy!

Joseph in Mississauga
Joseph in Mississauga

Great job!

I broke the door to my Bosch oven by accident, so I called a service to fix it. He did an excellent job. I can definitely recommend this service because I used it myself and liked it.

pt
pt
1 review Whitby, ON

Refrigerator repair gone wrong

***DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY***
Originally charged $200 for a refrigerator repair that did not fix my refrigerator. After calling back and was told by customer service they would re-attend and the fix would be free, quoted over $600 to do the repair by the technician. They refuse to refund $200 for the original repair that did nothing. They don't reply to emails. They don't call back when they promise. They were not honest on more than one occasion. They did not do as promised. Their tactics are simply baiting and switching. Quick to do something and charge, then ignore when you complain their work does not fix the problem.

Re response below
A very well-worded response by an employee trying to do online damage control. Notice they use the exact same template for other critical reviews. They refer to being awestruck. Definitely not. They were well aware of the situation as it developed. A technician came twice regarding the same problem. I updated customer service promptly. They requested I send the manager an email which I did, I spoke with customer service regarding the issue, and they promised I would receive a callback the same day.
There were no callbacks and no replies to my emails. If this company were deeply worried, they would have contacted me directly and refunded me for their service that did not fix my appliance. By the way everyone, I replied to their request to contact the manager via email to explain the situation in detail (for the second time), and THEY STILL HAVE NOT REPLIED. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY.

Dear client!

zakee in Mascouche
zakee in Mascouche
0 reviews Brossard,

Repair LG appliances

Your technician never came back to finish the job. Told me to tell you to refund the work.

Dear client!

Andrew in Mississauga
Andrew in Mississauga

Gas stove repair

Last weekend, their technician came to our restaurant to check if the brand-new gas stove that was leaking gas, which we could smell. It was very kind of him to call us a few minutes before he came to make sure we were ready for him. In a short amount of time, he was able to fix the leak. I was happy with the service and the way I was treated.

Anthony in Mississauga
Anthony in Mississauga

Excellent service

At home, my mom's Fagor freezer broke down. When I have problems like this, I call an Appliance Repair Expert. This time, I did the same thing. The problem was fixed by a pro, and now everything works. Thank you, my mom was happy. The Thermador fridge doesn't do anything at all. When we went to the first service, they told us to throw it out and buy a new one. I didn't want to spend that much money, so I went to an appliance repair expert. The men there did a miracle and brought it back to life! Now it feels like it's brand new. Thank you!

Rob
Rob
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Fridge did not been to be replaced

Had trouble with my fridge was told it needed to be replaced compressor was done. I unplugged the fridge and then got it going again working just like new. No response from company

Dear Rob!

More about Appliance Repair Expert

WHY CHOOSE US TO REPAIR YOUR APPLIANCE? Appliance Repair Experts is committed to providing excellent service across Toronto, GTA, Ottawa , Edmonton , Calgary and nearby regions. Our punctual and friendly staff will provide budget-friendly repairs. In our decade of experience, we have learned that you can get your appliances ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Vaughan?