APRICOT Painting & Renovations

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
APRICOT Painting & Renovations

Reviews for APRICOT Painting & Renovations

Home painting

Very professional and fast working crew.
Meticulous with detail, they cover virtually everything!
Hovig is very honest, caring, consults with customer frequently. Trust these guys with your paint job, 100%.

Lena
Lena
1 review Bolton, ON

Popcorn removal, drywall and painting

This company did excellent work and we loved their efficiency.
They always arrived on time and worked hard all day.
They cleaned up the work sight at the end of every day.
Great customer service.
We would highly recommend this company.

Thank you very much Lena for so nice review. It was a pleasure working with you.

Enjoy your place.

Varya

0 reviews Aurora, ON

Painting

We painted garage door and windows. Very professional and hardworking people. I highly recommend this company.

Ki Kristina. Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you 😊

CHRISTL
CHRISTL
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Highly recommended

I was so pleased with the excellent work. It was a huge job involving old wallpaper removal, prepping the walls and painting. In spite of the fact that it involved such a large area of my home we were never inconvenienced and the area was spotless at the end of each day. Hovig and Varya were a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend Apricot Painting. I will certainly be a repeat customer when the time comes. Thank you Hovig and Varya!

Hello Christl. Thank you very much for beatiful review. It was a pleasure to work with you and would love to help you in the future. Enjoy your place.

All the best,

John
John

Painting and joint repair

I hired Apricot to paint several rooms including ceilings based on their reviews and pricing. I was extremely happy with the decision as the quality was great, they showed on schedule and they took the time to cover everything and clean up when they were finished.

The paint looks perfect on the walls and ceilings. I am looking forward to completing the rest of the house with Apricot.

Hi John. Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your experince with Apricot Painting. Our priority is customer service and our job quality. It will be a pleasure working with you in the future.

Thank you again.

Amazing Service

They came, they saw, they painted. Great service... Great painting....Great paint... trust the trades when they say use a good quantity paint for altimal results...
We are selling our home so we added a fresh look of new paint ....Almost makes us want to stay... Just kidding we are selling....Here hoping our next home looks so fresh and clean.....Thanks Aprocot...

Hello Bill. Thank you so much for so nice review 😊. It was pleasure providing our service and will be happy to assist in the future. Wish you the best with your new place.

Best Regards,

bassam_taj
bassam_taj

Painting Condo walls and doors

Apricot Painted twice my 1300 sf condo. They did a quality work in less than one week. And competitive price comparing to the market.

I am moving to a townhouse and I am planning to hire Apricot again to do renovation and painting.

Thanks for an amazing work

Hello Bassam. Thank you very much for so nice review.
It was a pleasure to do painting for you and we are here to help you any time.
All the best with your new property.

Varya

House Painting

We had the whole house and garage painted before a home sale. The company was extremely professional, quick, diligent and responsive. They did everything perfectly, were easy to contact, and extremely friendly. We have already recommended them to friends and neighbours.

Hello Erum. Thank you for the beautiful review and for the referral.
It was pleasure having business with you. Wish you all the best.

Appreciated.

Caitlin in Toronto
Caitlin in Toronto

Very Satisfied with House Painting

Apricot painting did a wonderful job painting my home. Their work was high quality and I was impressed with their care and attention to detail. They did everything I asked and more. They were friendly, professional, and clean. They showed up when they said they would and cared about doing a good job, taking the time to go the extra mile and make sure everything was perfect. They were great at communicating before and after and had a positive attitude throughout the job. I would absolutely hire these guys again

Hello Caitlin

Thank you very much for so nice review.
We were and are happy to provide you our service.
All our customers are very valuable for us.

Loft paint job

Great job and very accommodating! They did a wonderful job covering up a very dark wall nad they did it so quickly. They were extremely professional and got back to me really quickly whenever I had questions. Their flexibility on timing was amazing and helpful and they turned the job around so quick. Would definitely recommend!

More about APRICOT Painting & Renovations

"Coats of paint don't make this house a home, but with every room we paint, we are changing it to our own."

Apricot Painting & Renovations is providing full interior renovation: Starting from Demolition finishing with Painting.
Our painting service includes interior/exterior, residential/commercial painting and spraying.
We don't consider a job complete until your expectations are met.
Great customer service and long lasting job is our goal.

***Attempting to treat others the way you want to be treated.***