Acadia Drywall

Paul Hood - Bay Point Contracting
Paul Hood - Bay Point Contracting
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Residential and commercial renovations

we have use Acadia several time for both residential and commercial projects. The work includes skimming entire ceiling, patching, new drywall and taping. Acadia has proven to be reliable, clean and caring for all the work they've done. The result of the work terrific.

Celeste in Richmond Hill
Celeste in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Aurora, ON

drywall repair

I had to replace the all plumbing pipes in my home. I hired Bruno at Acadia Drywall to cut out and repair all the ceilings that had to be accessed to fix the pipes and he did a fantastic job. Bruno came out to do the work within 2 days of calling him. He and his crew were very professional, clean and efficient. I am very picky when choosing trades to work inside my home and I was very pleased with the amazing work Bruno did. I am planning to hire him again for a new renovation. I highly recommend Acadia Drywall.

Tim in Richmond Hill
Tim in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Master bedroom and Master bath Renovation

My company is MCL and I work exclusively with ultra net worth clients. I recently hired Bruno and his team to demolish and rebuild a luxury master bedroom and master bathroom project. They were extremely professional, clean and came in on time and on budget. Bruno and his team are excellent workers with a solid work ethic. I had no issues trusting Bruno and his men in my client’s home. I have since used Bruno several times and I highly recommend him.

Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Aurora?