Whiteside Tree and Garden Inc.

Garden Maintenance
Toronto ON M6H 3A8
Garden Maintenance
Whiteside Tree and Garden Inc.

Reviews for Whiteside Tree and Garden Inc.

Quality Counts
Quality Counts

Quick & Clean & Well Priced

Trevor (and Skene) showed up when he said they would, were knowledgeable, gave advise, and gave a quote on the spot that was far more reasonable than other quote I had, and was able to perform the job quickly. Then ensured the area was clear of brance debris.

Bonnie-
Bonnie-

trees and shrubs shaping and pruning

I have used Trevor Whiteside and his team for over 20 years now. I have been EXTREMELY satisfied with his team and his fantastic artwork in our garden. He goes above and beyond what you want him to do .My cedars look incredible after Trevor cleaned everything up. Very pleased .Great guy to deal with. Reasonable and highly recommended to anyone looking for a reliable, honest creative arborist!!!

TWT in Toronto
TWT in Toronto

Hedge and Tree Removal and Consultation

I called Trevor originally for a consultation on what to do with some trees and plants that were in the yard of the house we had just purchased. We were impressed enough with his knowledge and demeanour that he was the first person we called when we decided to remove a hedge and a number of plants/trees from the yard.

At the first consultation, he gave us some excellent no-nonsense advice about the state of our hedge and what to do with it, as well as some good advice about whether or not we should move (or discard) a small tree on the property. His visit involved a mini-lesson on the flora of the neighbourhood as well as advice on what to do if we were looking to re-plant - what to look for, what is native to the area, and what won't do well in our climate and soil.

At the followup visit, Trevor removed a large hedge, a tree, and a number of plants. He completed the work quickly and effectively and left our yard clean - he even left some clippings aside for us that he said were ready to bud (and they did!).

Trevor is a great resource as an arborist as well and he will be the first person I call when I need planting advice or need anything else removed.