Stevenson Renovations

Reviews for Stevenson Renovations

Michael
Michael

Bathroom renovation

Brad and his team did a great job, were responsive and flexible, and covid-safe as well. My family and I are happy with the work and our repaired/updated bathroom. T

Thanks, Michael, you guys were great to work with! We hope you enjoy the bathroom for years to come!

Private User reviews Sudbury, ON

Great service

We have hired Stevenson renovations for several of our projects. From drywalling, tiling, plumbing and electrical they have delivered exceptional service. When problems arose Brad was very efficient at resolving all issues. We are completely satisfied with all their work. Well done. Customer for life

Thanks so much for your review!

0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Bathroom Renovation, Tiling,

Absolutely impressed with Stevenson Renovations!!

We hired them for the tiling work in our Ensuite Bathroom Reno. This included three different areas of tiling (accent wall, floor tile, as well as shower tile.)
Absolutely professional, meticulous work!!! Always on time and very clean.
Brad is an absolute “artist” in his craft!!! Beautiful! Thank you!

Thank you so much for the review! We hope you enjoy your bathroom for years to come!

Private User reviews Kemptville, ON

Bathroom Reno

I was very pleased with the work done by Brad for my bathroom reno. the quality of his work is excellent, and all was done on a timely basis. he keeps you apprised of his progress, and will also make very helpful suggestions. I will continue to use Brad for additional projects as I continue to renovate my house, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others!

Gladys
Gladys
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Highly Recommend

What can I say about Stevenson Renovations? They are polite, punctual, clean and tidy, jobs all done in a timely fashion. Bradley has completed bathroom reno, replaced a door, fixed an eavestrough, removed buildings and replaced siding for us. He has been wonderful on every job and is our go-to for any future renovations.

0 reviews Orangeville, ON

Composite deck

They completed the project on time, on budget and with quality workmanship. I am very pleased with the finished product.

Private User reviews Red Bridge, NB

Planter box and privacy fence

Built a beautiful planter box and a stylish privacy fence to compete our covid backyard renovation! Very pleased with Brad's workmanship, communications, and value. Highly recommend! The project was completed on time, above our expectations, and in budget. What more to ask for.

Subash in Toronto
Subash in Toronto

Basement renovation

Job was done very well and on time. Very satisfied. Was open to alternative suggestions and changes. Very courteous.

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Cindy
Cindy

Bathroom renovation

I purchased a NexTile Tub surround the s’y needed installation, and I was extremely impressed with the quality of service that I received from Bradley. He did a detailed and accurate estimate, provided good advice, and once hired, did excellent work for a fair price. I would work with him again in a heartbeat. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the review, Cindy! It was a pleasure!

Debra in Ottawa
Debra in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Bathroom renovation - walk-in shower installation

We recently hired Bradley Stevenson of Stevenson Renovations in Ottawa to install a new tiled walk-in shower in our ensuite bathroom. From the moment we met Brad, we were impressed by his kind demeanor and his broad knowledge about the project-at-hand. Brad was responsive and helpful in answering our questions, worked diligently, and completed the work within the estimated time frame. At the end of each day, the workspace was thoroughly cleaned, so we barely noticed this renovation was underway during the evenings. Most importantly, Brad is extremely skilled. The shower is so well constructed and looks amazing. He even installed an overhead pot light (rated for showers) pursuant to our request. We are extremely happy with the quality and appearance of our new shower, thanks to Stevenson Renovations, and highly recommend Bradley for shower/tiling renovations.

Thank you so much, Debra! It was a pleasure to work for you! I look forward to working for you in the future!

More about Stevenson Renovations

Welcome to Stevenson Renovations. We work with licenced trades, taking care of every detail of your bathroom renovation. We ensure that you get the best Quality, and smoothest renovation experience possible. We operate primarily in Ottawa and the surrounding areas.

We look forward to hearing from you. Give us a call today to schedule your appointment.