Unique Potlight

Reviews for Unique Potlight

Melissa in Toronto
Melissa in Toronto

Light fixture swap

Communication was seamless. Finished the job in 10 minutes, and continued to thank us for using them. Quick and easy service. Definitely recommend!

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review. Your satisfaction in my work means a lot. Thank you. I really appreciated the opportunity to work in your home as each experience is unique and fulfilling in different ways. I’m happy I was able to get the job done for you!

Robert
Robert
5 reviews Aurora, ON

Electric Plug Issue

I called this company as outside electric plug at my house is not working. The electrician arrived in 1 hour to check on the issue and it was fixed quickly. He is friendly, considerate and professional. He also answered questions on the electric panel. I recommend this company to anyone who needs an electrician.

www.uniquepotlight.ca

Panel upgrade and ev charger and potlıght ınstallatıon

Great service, fantastic work. Allen and crew arrived on time, installed all our pot lights in our living room and dining room and cleaned up after themselves. The lights look great, and there was absolutely no damage to our ceiling and walls....it's like they were there all along. THANK YOU Allen. I would definitely recommend Unique Pot Lights to family and friends.

mgolshan in Toronto
mgolshan in Toronto

Neat and high end work

The team came in on time. Before anything starts, they cover everything and make sure nothing gets dusted.
Now, it's time to see how accurate they are.
Did I mention how friendly and polite they are?

Completely happy with the job.

Zare
Zare

Potlight Installatio

I needed someone to install pot lights in my living room since we did not have enough light and I called Allen. I was surprised by how quickly he responded and came to rescue. He finished almost 30 pot light and all the wiring within 3 hours. Him and his crew are so fast,clean, and professional. I would recommend to everyone.
Cheers Allen

Juan in Toronto
Juan in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Potlights

Alan is great to work with. On top of being a perfectionist on the installation, he is always providing great recommendations. I would definitely recommend.

David in Kingston
David in Kingston

Potlight Installation

Unique Potlight did wonderful work installing Potlights throughout our house. All work was fantastic and was matched by honesty, transparency and an outstanding work ethic. I would highly recommend Unique Potlight!

Best regards.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Outdoor Potlights

Alan and his team installed outdoor potlights in November. They were punctual, efficient, clean, courteous and helped us set up remote access. We are very pleased with their workmanship and would highly recommend.

www.uniquepotlight.ca

EV charger installation and electrical panel relacement

I asked for a quote for installation of the charger and main panel, recieved a response right away and was really happy with the service and cost. Would recommend to anyone

Best regards.

Arpit in Minden
Arpit in Minden

Potlight

Allan and his partner did fantastic job at our house. Started sharp at 8:30 and finished off installation at 2, installing 35 potlights. Clean work with no damages or dents.
Strong recommend.

Thank you and best regards.

More about Unique Potlight

Pot lights gained massive attention after its development decades ago. The demand for recessed lighting source installation has started to increase as well. People begin to use pot lights for their residential and commercial properties for its various benefits.They are more modern and chic than ordinary fluorescent lamps or light bulbs. When you are planning to install pot lights in your residential and commercial properties, make sure to choose only the best Pot lights. Unique Potlight has been in business for over 10 years.
Recessed Lighting
Kitchen Ceiling Lights
Ceiling Pot Lights
Bathroom Lighting
Pot Light Fixtures
Kitchen Ceiling Lights
Commercial Lighting
upgrade the panel
all the wiring and other electrical work.

We're social here: