Toronto ON M4P 1T6

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Unique Potlight

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Potlight Installation and Ev charger

When called Alan he’s picked up the phone answer all my questions, he arrived on time and saw the job , he made schedule for our job , in the day he started the job they seeing on time , Alan and he’s crow cover all the flooring first , he mark hole ceiling before make any hole and double check with us we happy about the potlight place , they did more then 100 potlight in our home , so fast and professional , and then after when they finished potlight they did EV charger in my garage for my Tesla , Alan is amazing , thank you Alan, thank you Iman for fantastic job , appreciate for take care of my house when you working , we are so happy with results
Sheri.

Hi,Thanks for giving us the chance to work for you.
It was really a great pleasure.
Hope to see you again whenever we are lucky enough ...
Regards,
Allen

Sush
Sush
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Potlight installation

Allan and his team did a great job installing potlights in two of my rooms. They arrived on time, answered all my questions, performed the work with no disruptions and cleaned up afterwards. Quality of the work was excellent.

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review. Your satisfaction in my work means a lot. Thank you. I really appreciated the opportunity to work in your home as each experience is unique and fulfilling in different ways. I’m happy I was able to get the job done for you!

Frank
Frank

Electrical panel upgrade and Potlight installation

Allen and his team are very professional. I am very satisfied with their work. They treated my home like theirs. The pot lights and my electrical panel looks amazing. They didn’t do any damage and they were very clean. They didn’t leave any mess. I recommend them to all my family and friends. Thanks Allen for everything!!

Thank your dad best regards.
www.uniquepotlight.ca

Basement wiring and pot light installation

Alan and his team did wiring and installed pot lights in our basement. I highly recommend them.
They did a clean job, came on time, were responsible and polite. I will definitely work with them again for future electrical work.

Ev Charger and panel upgrade

Great Service. Installed my Ev charger and upgrade my Panel 100 amp amp 200 amp service .Alan and team is ontime arriving, Very efficient, professional and did a very clean job. Would highly recommend.

Alan 🙏🏻

AL
AL

Potlights and Other Lighting Fixture Upgrades

Alan and his team installed over 40 pot lights quickly and efficiently in a matter of a few hours. I also had Alan upgrade a few lighting fixtures which he did so quickly and accurately. Alan looked after every detail in getting both the jobs done right. He did exactly what I was expecting. His work is very neat and he cleans the job site after the work is completed, he and his team pay attention to detail and he makes sure that the customer is happy with the job. He also took care of the ESA permit without needing me to bother about it, needless to say his work passed the ESA permit requirements easily. I will definitely use Alan (Unique Potlights) for additional electrical work in the future. Thanks Alan for a job well done.

Alan.

Hchervinsky in Toronto
Hchervinsky in Toronto

Install 16 potlights

Installed 16 we potlights in 4 different bedrooms.
Amazing speed and quality of work and made sure to clean up the mess before leaving.
I highly recommend Allen and his team

AConn
AConn

50+ Potlights and Fixtures

Alan installed over 50 pot lights throughout our home and installed several light fixtures. He was professional, efficient and did great work! I would highly recommend using him.

One other thing… I couldn’t find one of our light fixtures for him to install, so he came back the next day to take care of it. Thank you Alan!

Uniquepotlight.ca

Shahrzad in Pickering
Shahrzad in Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Potlight installation

Impressed with Unique potlight from start to finish. Everything completed in one visit. The team went above and beyond all expectations. On time, efficient, tidy and I couldn't be happier with the results. My whole main floor is transformed! Highly recommend - you won't be disappointed!!

Thank you for your kind words. Your experience throughout the potlight installation process is important to us. We take pride on making it as seamless, cost-effective and efficient as possible. We are so happy to hear you are pleased with the process and your new lighting.
Alireza
Unique potlight
Uniquepotlight.ca

Edward in Toronto
Edward in Toronto

Upgrade the panel and basement wiring

Alireza is a good guy and does quality work at a very fair price, he's very transparent and helpful in planning and delivering the job.
They installed potlight in my living and dining room and clean everything ip after finishing.
Very happy with their work

Unique pot light

More about Unique Potlight

Pot lights gained massive attention after its development decades ago. The demand for recessed lighting source installation has started to increase as well. People begin to use pot lights for their residential and commercial properties for its various benefits.They are more modern and chic than ordinary fluorescent lamps or light bulbs. When you are planning to install pot lights in your residential and commercial properties, make sure to choose only the best Pot lights. Unique Potlight has been in business for over 10 years.
Recessed Lighting
Kitchen Ceiling Lights
Ceiling Pot Lights
Bathroom Lighting
Pot Light Fixtures
Kitchen Ceiling Lights
Commercial Lighting
upgrade the panel
all the wiring and other electrical work.

We're social here: