Toronto ON M4P 1T6

Demitri in
Demitri in
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Panel upgrade

Alan came in and was very professional. Were very cautious and clean. Finished with in 4 hours!! Im very happy with the new panel upgrade. They passed the inspection quick.

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review. Your satisfaction in my work means a lot. Thank you. I really appreciated the opportunity to work in your home as each experience is unique and fulfilling in different ways. I’m happy I was able to get the job done for you!

www.Uniquepotlight.ca
Tlf: 4168024190

Zare
Zare

Great team

Alan and his team are fast and efficient. They are completely honest about the work they do and put their best effort for the job. They installed potlight for me and smart switches which I love.
I would recommend 100%

Thank you so much ! It was really a pleasure working for you ! Hope to see you again :-)
Best regards.
Unique potlight

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Electrical Job

Alan and his team installed 22 potlights while cieling popcorn getting removed. They were on time, professional and worked quickly and clean. The lights look amazing and when I did have an issue with one of them, Alan responded immediately and returned the next day to replace the defective light. I will definitely use him and his team again in the future.

Thank you!

Louis
Louis
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Ambient LED pot lights for glass house

We recently purchased a glass house install and searched for an installer for ambient LED pot lights.

I found Unique pot lights and sent a note for a quote. He responded quickly. He came to visit the site the next day. We agreed on the type of LED and quantity of pot lights. He understood exactly what I was looking for. Quickly provided me samples. We agreed on price and date of install.

Allen - owner of Unique Potlights completed the work efficiently and level of quality I expected. It's all in the detail! In addition to the Potlights, they connected my ceiling fan to same junction box as the LED transformer and provided floor level plug.

The LED run in a programmed switch hidden neatly in the ceiling.

I'm very satisfied. See fir your self in attached pictures.

He arrived within days with the products and assistant. 16 LED potlights were installed within hours. This included wiring for the transformer, timer, connected by Hunter fan and light, and left wiring connection for my Alexa echo.

Before he left - I asked him to replace a burned out KED over my kitchen sink. I had extra replacement light. He obliged without hesitation and quickly replaced it.

Before end of day - he called to check that the timer was working at the set time.

It was a pleasant experience to deal directly with a small business entrepreneur that puts clients first.

Highly recommend.

Uniquepotlight.ca

Fereshteh in Mississauga
Fereshteh in Mississauga

Literally the best pot lights installation

Excellent job by Unique Potlight, very efficient in scheduling, very reasonable price and super professional job.
I would absolutely recommend this company, 100%!
Alen was wonderful! He is very fast at responding to both call and texting. Very organized, clean and excellent quality of work.

Alan

Liliana
Liliana
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Great job

Ali did a great job in our house. He installed potlights in our kitchen , rooms, bathrooms and basement. The potlights he intalls are good quality and he does a professional job. We highly recommend him.

Hanna
Hanna

Potlight

I highly recommend this company. My parents are very pleased with the work they did and will call them again if they need an Electrician. They were clean and efficient and also they managed to finish the work in very short notice.

Alan

Iman in Toronto
Iman in Toronto

Potlights Installation

Allen and his team did an amazing job with the potlight installation in my house. They are very professional, responsive and very pleased with the work. I would highly recommend them for any general electrical and/or lighting work.

Allen

bahar in Toronto
bahar in Toronto

Potlight installation

We hired this company last year to install potlights and separate switches for the firstfloor. They finished everything in one day. And this year a few months ago we hired them to do wiring and install potlights for the basement. They came ontime and did a great job very neat and quick.
Highly recommend this company.

Alireza

Unique Potlight

Without being a repeat customer or getting a referral you never know if you will receive a quality job. We had pot lights put in the family room, living room and dining room. In total 16 pot lights. We put the pots lights in exact location Allan recommended. The final job ended being perfect. One pot light ended being defective and Allan came back the next day to replace. We definitely would use Unique lighting in the future.

thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review.
your satisfaction in my work means a lot, i really appreciated the opportunity to work in your home as each experience is unique and fulfilling in different ways. i'm happy i was able to get the job done for you,
Allen

More about Unique Potlight

Pot lights gained massive attention after its development decades ago. The demand for recessed lighting source installation has started to increase as well. People begin to use pot lights for their residential and commercial properties for its various benefits.They are more modern and chic than ordinary fluorescent lamps or light bulbs. When you are planning to install pot lights in your residential and commercial properties, make sure to choose only the best Pot lights. Unique Potlight has been in business for over 10 years.
Recessed Lighting
Kitchen Ceiling Lights
Ceiling Pot Lights
Bathroom Lighting
Pot Light Fixtures
Kitchen Ceiling Lights
Commercial Lighting
upgrade the panel
all the wiring and other electrical work.

We're social here: