Unique Potlight

Unique Potlight

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Unique Potlight

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

LED potlight installation on second floor

Unique was brought in by our popcorn ceiling removal contractor to install some pot lights in our second floor.
Allen was very professional, courteous and efficient.
The lights in our hallway, stairwell and office look great.
Would recommend Allen at unique to anyone looking for electrical services.

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear how happy you are with your upgraded lighting. Enjoy your beautiful space!
Best regards.
Alan

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Outdoor LED potlights

Wanted to change my outdoor light bulbs to LED contacted Unique Company owner was very friendly and listened to what I was looking for and completed the job to my satisfaction would highly recommend this company - he was very busy and I told him I was having company on the weekend he came and did the job for me the next morning I really appreciate that he cares for his customers

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review. Your satisfaction in my work means a lot. Thank you. I really appreciated the opportunity to work in your home as each experience is unique and fulfilling in different ways. I’m happy I was able to get the job done for you!
www.uniquepotlight.ca

High quality work and efficient

Had a team of two who were punctual and pleasant to chat with. I got them to add in 3 chandeliers, 3 pendant lights and most of the lights on multiple floors. Great quality work and they were quick. They were good about asking for feedback for each floor to ensure I was satisfied with the work. I recommend them!

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto
0 reviews Milton, ON

Fantastic Service

Very easy to contact and book my job. My job was taken care of very quickly and very professionally. The wiring and lighting was professionally done and more that met my expectations. I will definitely be hiring these guys for any electrical or lighting work I need done in the future.

ryan_white79 in Toronto, Ontario
ryan_white79 in Toronto, Ontario
1 review Newmarket, ON

Outdoor Potlights and 200amp Panel

We found Unique Potlights on Google and hired them after reading a lot of stellar reviews. Alireza (Allen) was very responsive, professional and polite. He made some excellent recommendations, was able to give a quote virtually and also came by. They installed outdoor pot lights for us and upgraded our panel to 200AMP as we had a very full panel. One of the crew that was doing the panel install pointed out there were a couple of breakers with too much on one, potentially a fire issue. Glad we called! Our new panel has enough juice for everything and then some, we are installing a hot tub soon which will now be no problem. We are also now all set up for EV plug capacity. Yes they do that too, and we will call them back when the time comes! The crew worked very fast and did all rough-ins within 3 hours first day. Second day for the panel install took a little longer as they made sure to do it right. With the pot-lights they use you can pick, by flipping a switch on each pot-light, what colour you would prefer - warm while, neutral, yellow (classic). Our pot-light colour is neutral and we love them. I would highly recommend Unique Potlight, as they are meticulous and diligent with their work. Thank you Allen and your crew for your knowledgeable, fast and friendly service. Pizza is on us next time!

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review. You make my day boss after long working day , Your satisfaction in my work means a lot. Thank you. I really appreciated the opportunity to work in your home as each experience is unique and fulfilling in different ways. I’m happy I was able to get the job done for you!

Melissa in Toronto
Melissa in Toronto

Light fixture swap

Communication was seamless. Finished the job in 10 minutes, and continued to thank us for using them. Quick and easy service. Definitely recommend!

Robert
Robert
5 reviews Aurora, ON

Electric Plug Issue

I called this company as outside electric plug at my house is not working. The electrician arrived in 1 hour to check on the issue and it was fixed quickly. He is friendly, considerate and professional. He also answered questions on the electric panel. I recommend this company to anyone who needs an electrician.

www.uniquepotlight.ca

Panel upgrade and ev charger and potlıght ınstallatıon

Great service, fantastic work. Allen and crew arrived on time, installed all our pot lights in our living room and dining room and cleaned up after themselves. The lights look great, and there was absolutely no damage to our ceiling and walls....it's like they were there all along. THANK YOU Allen. I would definitely recommend Unique Pot Lights to family and friends.

mgolshan in Toronto
mgolshan in Toronto

Neat and high end work

The team came in on time. Before anything starts, they cover everything and make sure nothing gets dusted.
Now, it's time to see how accurate they are.
Did I mention how friendly and polite they are?

Completely happy with the job.

Zare
Zare

Potlight Installatio

I needed someone to install pot lights in my living room since we did not have enough light and I called Allen. I was surprised by how quickly he responded and came to rescue. He finished almost 30 pot light and all the wiring within 3 hours. Him and his crew are so fast,clean, and professional. I would recommend to everyone.
Cheers Allen

More about Unique Potlight

Pot lights gained massive attention after its development decades ago. The demand for recessed lighting source installation has started to increase as well. People begin to use pot lights for their residential and commercial properties for its various benefits.They are more modern and chic than ordinary fluorescent lamps or light bulbs. When you are planning to install pot lights in your residential and commercial properties, make sure to choose only the best Pot lights. Unique Potlight has been in business for over 10 years.
Recessed Lighting
Kitchen Ceiling Lights
Ceiling Pot Lights
Bathroom Lighting
Pot Light Fixtures
Kitchen Ceiling Lights
Commercial Lighting
upgrade the panel
all the wiring and other electrical work.

We're social here: