Total value landscaping Inc

Reviews for Total value landscaping Inc

CJ in Toronto
CJ in Toronto

Lawn mowing

Hired for 4 times a month and paid. Was told that he would come every Thursday. 2nd Thursday didn’t show up. Asked if I could be notified the next time he will be a no show. He immediately cancelled my service stating it’s not possible to notify of his absence and refused to give me the the money back for the 3 times he failed to service my lawn and instead he raised the price saying that now since he only cut my lawn once I have to pay a one time cut fee which is more expensive. I am willing to post the conversation to show homestars how unreasonable this company was. All he needed to say was that he is so busy that he does not have the time to notify everyone that he may not be able to make it in the date scheduled but instead he just cancelled and would not give me back the full amount minus the 3 times he did not service. He did return a portion of the money, but it was only the remainder of the new charge of a one time cut.

Chris Malek from Mississauga
Chris Malek from Mississauga

Fence, stone pathway and stone driveway

We just had our fence done by Guilson and his team. The final product is amazing, all measured and done very professionally. In addition, the team worked on interlocking the pathway in the backyard and a driveway and we could not be more happier with their work. They were great on time management and kept the communication open to the last details. Guilson discussed all details with us and was a pleasure to have around the house.
Big thank you Guilson

wow you guys are one of the best, we love working with you guys, Bravo, thank you very much,
Chris and Family
Guilson

sylvia in Toronto
sylvia in Toronto

snow removal and gardening

I have found Guilson very accomodating. He is reliable honest and does a good job. We have had some differences but have worked them out and continue with the service. I have recommended him to others

thank you for your trust in us, looking to work with you in the future, thanks again.

MJ in Etobicoke
MJ in Etobicoke

Interlocking, lawn maintenance, snow removal and the construction of fence

The manager, Guilson, is an individual who delivers quality. We have been extremely pleased with the projects he has undertaken for us. We will hire Total Value Construction anytime. Thanks for your service

thank you for the confident you have place in us, we will continue to work harder and better to service you and others with satisfaction. thanks once again.

ZAK in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4
ZAK in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4

Stone Landscaping, Lawn Maintenance, and Wood Projects

I have been working with Guilson and Total Value Construction since 2018. He has been responsible for multiple projects at my house and he continues to deliver. Some of the projects include building a new gate for my backyard, laying new sod and reseeding the grass, weekly lawn maintenance, and concrete and stone landscaping. Guilson is very responsive and I have been very happy with his work. I have recommended him to many people including my neighbours who have hired him and are satisfied with his services. Keep up the good work and I look forward to continue working with you in the future!

thank you, you have become one of my best customer and am happy to work with you, you have created an environment where working is a pleasure. thank you once again.

sramkellawan in Toronto
sramkellawan in Toronto

Great service Great Price

I have used Total Value Construction for the last 2 years for both yard maintenance and snow removal. Gilson's service is consistent and reliable along with being cost effective. I am very happy with the services provided and would recommend Total Value Construction to anyone looking for Yard Maintenance, snow removal, or both.

thank you so much, we love working with you so easy to work with you, we enjoyed your working environment.

Debbie R.  in Etobicoke
Debbie R. in Etobicoke

Concrete and Landscaping

Guilson a great person to deal with very satisfied with all the work. He gave me good advice and communicate well. Also, he completed the job within a certain timeframe. I will definitely contact him again for any future work I may require. Thank you. Debbie R.

thank you for your kind words, we will continue to work harder to satisfy our customers.
thanks again
Guilson

Snow removal

I hire the company for a third year in a row and I'm satisfied with services: I have no problems and the snow is removed accurately and in time. I can recommend this company cervices to others.

thank you for your trust in us, as we continue to work to make our customers happy.

Tanya and Ed in Etobicoke
Tanya and Ed in Etobicoke

Promised to be my landscaper, came once out of 6 weeks!

I hired Gilson (owner) to be my gardener. He was supposed to mow the lawn and take care of extras if I had any. He came and did a nice job on the spring cleaning but wanted more than the price we agreed to at the end. Then, he was supposed to come every week and do mow the lawn, take care of weeds and do additional things in the garden that I would pay extra for. Every week there was an excuse for why he couldn't come and outside of him being at the hospital, it was that he was busy elsewhere. My lawn grew quite tall and I had tons of weeds and needed to find someone else. Not reliable:(

I remember I quote you at $80 per hour I did 4 hours you paid $240.00 plus hst, I told you that it's short $80 to this day you never pay the difference, you still ask to do weeding I charge you $80 per hour you find it's to much you want me to do it for the same price as the maintenance I said no, you are a difficult person to work with very picky, it's my choice to work with a difficult customer or not does that makes me bad, I wonder.

Lynn in Toronto
Lynn in Toronto

Excellence at work

In the spring of 2018 I was looking for someone who would look after my lawns and also do the snow removal in the winter months - one company. I live in an area of Toronto not well serviced and so went on Home Stars to see if I could find something and had about 4 companies over for a quote.
Gilson shone out far above the others. He provided me with lawn services at a very reasonable price and agreed to take on a variety of different jobs as well - from painting the boarders of my gardens, painting the lawn furniture, repairing my decks, repairing my cobbles. The list goes on and on. Basically, Gilson is willing to do anything but climb tall ladders to do my eaves.
I recommended Gilson to my sister and she loved his work as well. At that location he redid a job that had been done very poorly by another company. He removed the other company's work, redid it and the result has been fantastic.
Aside from good work, Gilson is also a lovely man. He and his crew are friendly approachable and always on time. I have loved doing business with him and would recommend him to anyone.

Helen Graham

wow, thank you, you one of the best customer I have come across, it so easy to work with. thank you once again.

More about Total value landscaping Inc

Total Value Construction is a family owned and operated business with experience in on all your landscaping needs. Here at Total Value Construction we do our very best to provide Home Owners with professional and reliable landscaping solutions.

We provide many services including Interlocking Stone, Landscaping, Stone Sealing, Yard work, Fence work and installation, Stone Cleaning, Power Wash Services and residential Snow Removal.

Servicing the GTA including; Toronto, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Brampton, North York and Vaughan.

**Now accepting new Residential Clients - Call us today to hear about our Spring Clean Up Services**