Blue Jay Exterior Renovations Inc.

8005 162 Street NW Edmonton AB T5R 2L8

Siding
Blue Jay Exterior Renovations Inc.

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Blue Jay Exterior Renovations Inc.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Siding Repairs From High Winds

The wind was super bad the past few weeks, and I had a few side panels and a framing board come dangerously loose (almost popping off from my house). Blue Jay Exterior Renovations penciled me in ASAP and had things fixed up within two days of me contacting them. This was very important to me as I was worried about the siding coming completely off and causing more damage.

Thank you so much for leaving us this review! Happy we were able to help you on short notice, and thank you again for the opportunity.

Murray
Murray
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Exterior siding repair - outstanding work

Blue Jay Exteriors is a fabulous company. Very responsive and very high quality work. I recommend this company for any exterior work needed.

Hi Murray - thank you so much for the kind words and feedback! It was a pleasure working for you, and we appreciate your support. Thanks!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Exterior remodel (siding, soffit, facia)

My husband and I are extremely happy with our recent renovations. From the initial quote to the day our reno was complete, the Blue Jay team was extremely professional in every way. We had a great feeling about them from the beginning and are very happy we chose them to complete our renovations. We would hands down recommend them to anyone looking to complete an exterior remodel on their home.

Thank you so much for the kind and thoughtful review! We really appreciate you taking the time to do this, and your support of our business. If we can ever be of help in the future, please just let us know.

ben in Toronto
ben in Toronto

Exterior siding and insulation install

Paul and Bjorn are some of the best people I've dealt with during our renovation process. From start to finish they've been attentive and responsive to any and all questions I've had. More over they were up front about procing and didn't Nickle and dime when something unexpected came up.

I highly recommend Blue Jay Exterior for any exterior siding and insulation project!

Thank you so much, Ben! You and your family were an absolute pleasure to work for. The existing wall assembly sure had a few surprises for us all, so we're really glad to know that it was still a comfortable, positive, experience for you. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this review, and for the opportunity.

T in Toronto
T in Toronto
0 reviews Leduc, AB

Replace siding

I'm so happy that we found Blue Jay Exterior Renovations, that truly came through for us in a big way. We had a section of our siding blow off in a wind storm 6 months ago and have not been able to find a single contractor willing to help us out. Vendors would not return calls, a couple would arrange to come out to look at the area and give a quote, and then never show up, we even had companies just "ghost us" after initial contact! It's been really frustrating. I realize it's a busy time for building and renos, but the lack of customer service and upfront approach is pretty disheartening. Fast forward to my experience with Blue Jay. I called, they took my info and someone called me back within two hours (wow!). I sent them pictures of the problem area. Through that, they informed me that our existing siding was discontinued, however they provided us options. They were open to any questions I had, and were extremely responsive. Not only that, they were able to squeeze us in within days of the initial phone call. I cannot stress enough how appreciative we are to have found them, and I cannot rave enough about their professionalism and willing to follow through. We are very happy with the finished product and we want to extend a special thank you to Bjorn who was particularly helpful!

Thank you so much for the kind and detailed review! We are so happy knowing that we were able to get this resolved for you quickly, especially after all that you went through before contacting us! Thank you again for the opportunity, and if you ever need anything in the future just let us know.

Greg in Edmonton
Greg in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Exterior siding repair

Friendly quality service done on time. Very clear on what the costs and job would entail from the start. Would recommend or use again for repair or siding on new home,

Thank you so much, Greg! We really appreciate your review and recommendation. Thank you for the opportunity, and please let us know if you ever need any help in the future!

Hardie board repair

We were absolutely impressed with the work Blue Jay Exterior Renovations did to repair one of our Hardie boards. Bjorn was fantastic with the customer relations, and the crew he sent to perform the repair did a great job! They worked very clean, and after they finished the repair, they left an impeccable clean site. We were very impressed! As well the quality of the job done was excellent!

A genuine thank you to Bjorn and his crew for an excellent job, and from now on, we will have where to go if we require any exterior renovations/repairs to our house. You did win us over, thank you!
John

Thank you so much, John! We can't thank you enough for taking the time to leave us such a thoughtful review, and for selecting us to complete this work for you. It was such a pleasure, and we are so pleased knowing that you were happy with the process and final result. Thank you!

Siding Install -Front of our Home

After a ton of research, we found Blue Jay and we’re very impressed with their informative website. They work with homeowners and we reached out and received a timely response. Both Paul and Björn were easy to work with and their installers were very knowledgeable and experienced. We are extremely pleased with this company and will be recommending them to friends, neighbours and family. Thanks Blue Jay, we love the results.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review! It was a wonderful working for you, and we're so pleased to know that you are pleased with the final result and process! Thank you again for the opportunity, and if you need anything in the future just let us know!

Blue Jay to the rescue
Blue Jay to the rescue
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Vinyl siding repair

My parents home required repair work to the vinyl siding and soffit when a large tree in their backyard split and fell. Blue Jay Exterior came to our rescue eventhough it was a small but challenging repair job. The company was able to source the siding to match, very professional in their dealings with me and the workmanship outstanding.
I was quite astonished when they reduced the initial quote by $300 because contingencies were not needed. I am writing this review to help others in my situation find a reputable company for their siding needs.
David

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, David! We are thrilled to have been able to help you and your parents, and are grateful for the opportunity. Thank you, and if you ever need anything in the future just let us know.

sarah in Edmonton
sarah in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Blue Jay Renovations

We hired Blue Jay Renovations to install Hardie Board and Batten siding on our home and Hardie Plank on our garage, as well as new eavestrough on both. We were extremely pleased with the service provided and quality of work from start to finish. We received detailed estimates with several design options and our questions were promptly answered. Once the project began, Bjorn, the co-owner, was on site each day to check progress, provide quality assurance and answer questions. Everything was done exactly as expected and communication throughout was topnotch. We are thrilled with the outcome and would recommend Blue Jay wholeheartedly.

It was such a pleasure working for you and Kyle, Sarah! Thank you both so much for the opportunity - we love the design you selected and are so happy to have been a part of your project. Thank you as well for taking the time to leave us this review, and for your support of our business. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to call! Thank you again.

More about Blue Jay Exterior Renovations Inc.

Blue Jay Exterior Renovations is Edmonton's premier siding renovation contractor. Unlike other siding contractors, we don't work for homebuilders or general contractors, and none of our business comes from new construction. Similarly, we don't do other scopes, like roofing or windows that take us away from our core focus. Instead, our entire process is built around providing homeowners in the Edmonton area with the best siding renovation experience and product possible. We aren't the cheapest and it isn't our goal to install the fastest, but our clients say we're the best. If you're looking for the lowest price possible, or a cover it up and move on experience, we likely aren't a fit. If you want the best installation, done to manufacturer specifications from a company that truly cares about your experience, give us a call today.