Ontario Paving

Reviews for Ontario Paving

Robodude in Mississauga
Robodude in Mississauga

New driveway and trim.

The guys did a great job on the driveway and the paving stone crew was top notch. No issue getting a hold of Luca for updates and answers to my thousands of questions. All my neighbors had their driveways done the same way but mine stands out and looks significantly more high end. Great new driveway at a great price.

Rob thank you for the great review. Glad to hear your very happy. Enjoy the new driveway!

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Driveway paving

They did a good job overall and I really appreciated that they paved a ramp inside my unusual garage (their idea, no extra charge). Good people to work with and Luca was very helpful throughout the whole process especially in terms of the scheduling.

The only reason I gave less than 10/10 is because they didn't remove the old pavement around our flagstone steps (they made clean cuts around it). I understand they didn't want to damage them, but it would not look proper in my opinion. I was able to remove it myself pretty easily with my angle grinder so it wasn't a problem but this attention to detail should be within their scope in my opinion.

Hi Mark, we do our best to accommodate everyone. Glad to hear your happy overall.
Enjoy the new driveway!

Happy Customer
Happy Customer

Very Happy

Ontario Paving completed our driveway today. What a pleasant experience dealing with Gianluca. Gave a very competitive price for the job. Was always available to answer questions. Did a great job and completed it exactly the time he said he would. I know great service when I see it and would highly recommend Ontario Paving.

Regards

Terry

Terry, thank you. It was a pleasure to work with you. Glad your happy with everything. Enjoy the new driveway!

Apt Custom Carpets
Apt Custom Carpets
1 review Aurora, ON

Asphalt driveway

OUTSTANDING Service & Workmanship!!!!!

We dealt with Gianluca from start to end and his attention to detail and level of customer service exceeded my expectations! I would Highly recommend this company to anyone looking to redo their driveway and in fact, 5 additional homes on our street have hired them to re asphalt their homes.

Class act all the way! If all companies conducted business this way, we’d all be in great hands.

Vicki

Thanks Vicki, it was a pleasure working with and your husband. It makes us happy to know your happy. Enjoy the new driveway!

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Excellent job

Ontario paving company showed efficiency, punctuality and experience. The driveway looks absolutely fantastic. I would recommend them wholeheartedly.

It makes us happy to know your happy. Enjoy the new driveway!

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Attention to detail

I am extremely pleased with my driveway!! Ontario Paving was professional from start to finish. They were in contact right away, quickly gave me a very competitive quote, came when they said they would, removed my decrepit driveway, and replaced it with the proper stone, compacted it, let it rest, then came back with a full team, who worked together seamlessly, so no details were missed. I would 100% recommend Ontario Paving to any of my friends and family.

Thank you for the kind words. Enjoy the new driveway!

Brenda in Acton
Brenda in Acton
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Asphalt removal/repaving - Could not have selected a better company

Did some research and narrowed it down to 3 companies to remove and replace the asphalt on my driveway. Connected with the team at Ontario Paving and decided to proceed with them. I was very concerned as I had brand new concrete curbs put in and wanted to make sure the company I worked with would not damage them. Very honest, professional and great to work with. I have had my driveway done 3 times now. Wish I knew about Ontario Paving before. Showed up when they said they were going to. Communication was A+ and execution A++. Thank you.

Brenda thank you for choosing Ontario Paving. Glad we met your expectations. It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy the new driveway

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto

Driveway Re-Paving

Luca and team were very professional and respectful of our property. For the asphalt removal, the team arrived as scheduled and were very efficient. For the driveway paving, the team was delayed but we were kept updated on the adjusted start time.
Overall, our experience was excellent and we are extremely happy with our new driveway.

Joe thank you. It was a pleasure working with you. Glad your happy. Enjoy the new driveway

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Excavation of driveway and re surface with new asphalt

We are extremely satisfied with Ontario Paving and with our dealings with Luca. He was very helpful with suggestions, borders, steps, etc. His staff was also professional, completing the job as per plan and time schedule. I would highly recommend Ontario Paving to my friends and family! Thank you!! Chris, Thornhill

Chris it was our pleasure to help and advise you on certain matters. Glad your happy with our service. Enjoy the new driveway!

Driveway

We are extremely pleased with the new asphalt driveway completed by Ontario Paving last Thursday. The end result is smooth looking and quality work. Luca was very courteous ,polite and very transparent from the beginning. This is a very professional company that respects its clients I would not hesitate to recommend this company to friends and family. Thanks again Luca.

Tony C

Tony it was our pleasure to help. Glad to hear your happy. Hope your parents enjoy the new driveway!

More about Ontario Paving

Ontario Paving specializes in residential, commercial, industrial new asphalt projects, and parking lot maintenance at a very competitive rate. Weather it be an indoor, outdoor, rooftop, underground garage, or street level parking lot or driveway, we can handle any maintenance you require or completely rehab the entire perimeter with new ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Campbellville?