Skylight Solutions

Reviews for Skylight Solutions

Bruce in Toronto
Bruce in Toronto

Very Reasonable!!

I had hired Skylight Solutions a month back for repairing skylights in my bedroom and I must say that the team did an amazing job. They gave me a very reasonable quote right on the call and showed up at the discussed time without lapse. I highly respect their punctuality, honesty and dedication towards work. They have a very quick hand and give top quality services to customers at affordable rates. 5 stars!

Damian in Toronto
Damian in Toronto

Strongly suggested!

Being new in town, I was a bit apprehensive about hiring any unknown company for installing skylights in my newly purchased house, so I asked one of my friends for recommendation. He quickly mentioned the name of Skylight Solutions and advised me to not consider any other company if I wanted quality services in budget. I guess he was right! The team offered me great services which were also quite easy on my pocket. Strongly suggested!

Kai in Toronto
Kai in Toronto

Highly Recommended!

It was very easy to contact Skylight Solutions for skylight installation job at my home in Georgetown. I was given their reference by one of my neighbors who had all things nice to say about this company. His good words convinced me to get in touch with the team and I must admit that he was not wrong. The team is just brilliant and works very quickly to deliver desired outcomes to customers. Highly recommended!

Archie in Toronto
Archie in Toronto

Truly an Amazing Company in Toronto!

Skylight Solutions is truly an amazing company in Toronto! I had recently hired them for a complicated skylight repair job at my home, which the team completed perfectly in very less time. The knowledge and work pattern followed by the company is truly impressive. Hire them without a doubt for any skylight repair job, no matter how difficult it might seem.

Joseph in Toronto
Joseph in Toronto

Quality services in budget

Skylight Solutions actually went beyond its duty to ensure that I get the best quality skylight at my home! The team is highly talented and possesses impressive knowledge about what goes into installing a perfect skylight in a room. I really liked the way they manage their work and their skills are simply excellent! Choose them without any hesitation for quality services in budget!

Vicky in Toronto
Vicky in Toronto

Best services

I am glad I chose Skylight Solutions for installing a new skylight at my home in Toronto. The team is simply amazing! They gave me best services which fell in my budget smoothly. They were really nice to work with and had a very friendly attitude towards my family. I would recommend them highly for their top-notch services!

Nikki in Toronto
Nikki in Toronto

Nice work

Skylight Solutions is definitely a dependable name in the business of skylight installation! I had hired the team a few weeks back for installing a new skylight at my home, and the team impressively completed the job before the designated time. The work design followed by the organization is really worth appreciation. Hire them confidently for any kind of skylight installation work in Toronto!

Danny in Toronto
Danny in Toronto

Budget-friendly services

It was a delight employing Skylight Solutions for fixing a troublesome skylight at my home. The team possesses high knowledge and holds immense experience. Plus, they were ready with satisfactory answers to all my queries. The service cost was kept very reasonable, without any compromises on quality. The team is exceptionally proficient and understands the know-how of the work well. I would recommend them highly for their quality, budget-friendly services!

Luca in Toronto
Luca in Toronto

An expert team

I am profoundly grateful to the brilliant team of Skylight Solutions for the wonderful skylight installation work they performed at my home. I believe they have the best hand in business! The team was truly an expert with quick response time. They completed the task perfectly and offered me excellent services at a fair price. 5 stars!

Bella in Coquitlam
Bella in Coquitlam
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

I would like to give 5 star rating to Skylight Solutions based on my personal experience. I called the company a few weeks back for a skylight repair job at my home in Oakville, the call was answered promptly and the team was competent enough to understand my concern on the phone itself. They gave me a very genuine estimate and I quickly decided to hire them. The team did not disappoint me and did a marvelous job! Thank you!

More about Skylight Solutions

Skylights Solutions is a unique destination for those who desire to flaunt their home with natural light and the fresh air that accompanies it. Having succeeded in carving a niche for our brand when it comes to roofing, Skylight Solutions came into existence with a mission to make clients all over Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, and Oakville enjoy the true meaning of homes with outstanding indoor climates. We have over 15 years of experience in offering dynamic roofing services and solutions; we stand out with our skylight installation and repair services. With a long list of satisfied clients garnered all these years, we know what it takes to offer both residential and commercial skylight solutions.

At Skylight Solutions, we take our time to understand each client’s need to make custom solutions to their requirements to enhance their homes for natural light and air.