Right On Landscaping Inc

Reviews for Right On Landscaping Inc

Dan
Dan
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Landscaping entire backyard - drainage improvement

We had drainage issues due to problems with old paving stones and slope. This company was primarily hired to fix the drainage problems. Job was done in 2019.

In 2020 I noticed some stones sinking, leading to water pooling at the foundation of our house. They came and fixed that without hesitation. I noticed this problem again in 2021, and they have ignored my calls and emails. My garage now constantly floods during snowmelts.

I don't believe the drainage tile and drywells were put in properly.

Right on landscaping sod

Right on landscaping went above and beyond. They answered all my questions and addressed the drainage problems I had before laying new sod

Thank you for the review. Give us a call if you need anything else

Cindy in Kitchener
Cindy in Kitchener

New grass and a pathway

My sister recommended these guys to me when I wanted to replace some grass and stones at the side of my house. They got back to me the same day I called which was nice. It was amazing to watch them work because they did it so fast and the old stuff was gone before I knew it. The stones they put down look much better than the old ones we had.

Thanks Cindy. Any problems don't hesitate to call us

Irene Stokes
Irene Stokes
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Saved My Backyard!

My lawn had gotten so overgrown and filled with weeds this summer that I didn't know where to start with it! Evan and his crew saved my backyard! I'm hoping to have them back in this spring to do some other updates! Thank you to all of you!

Thank you Irene. Let us know if you need anything in the future

Liana in Mississauga
Liana in Mississauga

New grass and patio

I had trouble with some landscapers not getting back to me, and even one that didn't show up to our appointment, so hearing back from these guys quickly, and them even being a few minutes early was fantastic! This was back in the fall, a while before all the snow, but the grass and new patio they put down looked great

Thanks again to Frank, Evan and the whole crew!

Liana

Thanks for the review Liana

Daniel in Mississauga
Daniel in Mississauga
1 review Cambridge, ON

Front and Backyard Sod

The grass in our front and backyard was full of weeds and dead patches. Had Right On in to remove the old grass and put down new sod. They were quick and efficient, and even filled in a small dip in the middle of the backyard for us! Grass still looks great!

Reggie in Mississauga
Reggie in Mississauga
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Backyard Patio

Wow! These guys blew me away with there prompt service and quick completion. The crew was a delight to deal with and I cant wait to do business with these guys again!

Thank you very much Reggie. You were great to deal with. Let us know when you want that front yard sodded

Pool install

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!

Zero communication terrible service. Great service when you owe them money, terrible after install service.

They have caused thousands of dollars damage to my property.

Hello and thank you for your review. We are an installation company not a maintenance company. If you need help with the maintenance side of pool you can give us a call and we will give you a few names of companies that does pool maintenance

Amazing New lawn

I had the worse looking yard in the neighborhood and to be frank i didn't care because I used to travel for work. But Since Covid I'v been looking at it everyday and it started to wear on me and I needed a resolution. In one day Right on Landscaping came rip out my dead grass and gave my home a million dollar make over. Would recommend a million times over.

Thank you for the review. You were great to deal with

tracywing
tracywing
1 review Kitchener, ON

Digout and Pool Instaltion

Great company and amazing team. We finally decided on getting a pool and we're happy we chose Right On Landscaping. I'd recommend to anyone that's thinking about one. They are professional and detail orientated, we got exactly was we wanted and they worked with the budget given. Thank you Evan/Team from my family to yours -Tracy W

Thank you for the review. Remember we will be by to open your pool within the next two months

More about Right On Landscaping Inc

We specialize in sod installation, and with our Right On Gold Standard, you know that your yard is in good hands. We do it all from the removal of old sod, to grading and levelling, to rolling it afterwards to ensure root development!

We also work on other softscaping projects, hardscaping projects like patios, driveways, and walkways, and decks, fences, and pergolas

Our company is expanding and able to take on bigger projects than ever, so if you’ve ever wanted to transform your yard, give us a call today!