Fence Master Constructions Inc

Brampton ON L6W 3E7

Fence Master Constructions Inc

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Fence Master Constructions Inc

Stacey in Toronto
Stacey in Toronto

Great company

Fence master have been amazing from beginning to end. Quick to come for quote. Efficient on the job site. Pleasant to deal with. I highly recommend this company. You will not be disappointed
Stacey

Robert
Robert

Good workmanship

They did a awesome job. They were very professional and easy to work with. They gave us a reasonable quote and was able to schedule the work when we needed.

Thank you Robert.

Glenn in Toronto
Glenn in Toronto

Chain link fence gate

Munir and Shabana were very responsive, and were able to accommodate my request quickly within the week. I am very satisfied with the end product and would use them again.

It was very nice working with you Glen
You knew what you wanted and very much decided right away. Thanks for choosing Fence Master Constructions

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Wood Fence

Wind damaged our wooden fence support posts. Saw the good reviews in Home Stars for Fence Master Construction so called them. They responded promptly, gave us several options including replacing the posts and using the existing panels. The work was done as promised, and the work was done professionally. They know their business and take pride in doing the best work.

Thank you for choosing Fence Master Constructions

Chris Berry from Mississauga
Chris Berry from Mississauga

3 fence posts replaced

My neighbor and I were in need of 3 posts replaced due to age and were now leaning.
After requesting a quote, Fence Masters was the first to respond.
I sent a few photos and was given a quote same day which we went with.
I was told they ( Munir and his crew) would be arriving at 10 AM and they were here on the dot at 10.
The job was done in under 2 hours and looks great.
I never did receive any other companies contact until a full week later.
I would highly recommend Fence Masters

Thank you Chris for trusting Fence Master Constructions for your fence repair.

Munir & Shabana

Judi
Judi

Chain Link Fence

This company does their best to make sure they have a happy customer with the completed fence. Munir was the first to respond, and arranged for a visit and estimate, before the others even got back to us. Very happy with the completed fence which will give more protection for my pets.

Thank you Miss Judi you are a wonderful person and thanks for choosing Fence Master.

Peter
Peter
1 review Georgetown, ON

Installed 2 fence gates and a flag pole.

Munir showed up when he promised, he did the work exactly as advertised, did it on time. He is a pleasant person to deal with, provided good advice on the minor issues that arose during the job and did excellent work. I would definitely recommend Fencemaster to family and friends.

Thank you Peter for choosing Fence Master

SS in Toronto
SS in Toronto

Gate Installation

Shabana and Munir did an excellent job installing a chain link gate in our backyard. They were very prompt in returning my calls and installed the gate in an efficient manner. They arrived on time, with all their tools, and worked diligently to complete the job. Afterwards they tidied the area of all waste materials. The product was properly installed and they maintained a professional approach. Their prices are also reasonable and realistic, compared to competitors. I would certainly recommend them to others. Keep up the good work!

Thank you for choosing Fence Master.

Shaun
Shaun

Fantastic repair job

My fence blew down during the wind storm earlier this year. I found the Fence Master and read every review.

Right off the bat they picked up on the first phone call and in 10mins after some pictures I had an approximate price and an appointment booked!

Fence Master came by, adjusted the quote based on the quality of the fallen pieces I salvaged, and got to work. Reused panels, lattice, and wood that were in good shape, and neatly removed and dug post holes for the new posts (used concrete btw, not that strange foam stuff going around). They finished promptly and cleaned up nicely.

Fence looks great, they were clear and responsive, and it was all stress free. Definitely recommend!

Thank you Shaun for choosing Fence Master for your fence repairs

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Backyard Fence

During a very busy fencing summer, most fence companies didn’t have the decency to even return calls. The Fence Master team not only responded quickly, but they were out to my house for a quote within a couple days. They are very professional and the work they did was excellent. I will definitely use them again for the other side of the property when it comes time to replace.

More about Fence Master Constructions Inc

Fence Master encourages you to review our website and learn all about us. We are guided by principles which we do not compromise on:

We offer quality work at a fair price – We complete your project properly, to stand the passage of time. No issues, no problems, no regrets!
Our staff is experienced. Every single person on every one of our jobs has the skills and experience to do the job right, the first time, to make it last.
Quality materials – We use the right supplies, from the ground up, and in the right quantities. We don’t skimp. We build properly!

Email:info@fencemasterconstructions.ca
Bus#: 416-315-0525
cell: 416-723-4495

Wood, Chain Link, Wrought Iron Fence
Free Estimate, we service GTA and surrounding area.
Reliable and Affordable