Delia Place Vaughan ON L4L 8P6

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Perfect Sealing Ltd.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Driveway sealing

My driveway was looking very grey, but now, thanks to Pablo and his crew, it sports a uniform black finish. And no sealant on the surrounding concrete & garage door! A pleasure to deal with you Pablo.

Thank you, you were a pleasure to deal with. Hope to deal with you again in the future.

Scott in Peterborough
Scott in Peterborough

Driveway Sealing

Thank you Pablo and Staff!

Pablo provided 1st Class service from quote thru job completion. He promptly responded to our questions and went above and beyond to accommodate us. We are truly satisfied with the quality of the completed job and it is a reflection of his professionalism. I highly recommend Perfect Sealing Ltd. and will not hesitate to call upon their services in the future.

Thank you Scott , you were a pleasure to deal with. Hope to deal with you again in the future.

J
J

Driveway Sealing

Pablo and his team were friendly, pleasant and reliable, a pleasure to work with and did a great job. Hightly recommended. I will definitely hire them again and refer them to family and friends.

A. S.
A. S.

Driveway Sealing and Repair

I couldn't be happier with my newly sealed driveway. Pablo was professional and helpful right from the beginning returning my calls and answering all my questions very quickly, and giving an honest opinion which was much appreciated. A repair was done beautifully at the garage door entrance to level the asphalt. Great care was taken with the crack filling and with the sealing, especially at the edges. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Perfect Sealing. What a great job! Thank you very much.

Alessandra
Alessandra

Driveway sealing

Pablo responded quickly to my inquiry email. I asked him for a specific day of the week to get the job done and he obliged. Unfortunately for Pablo, when he showed up to do the work our internet provider was working on our driveway and therefore Pablo couldn’t complete the job. Without hesitation and even though it was completely out of his hands, he suggested he come another day. What great customer service. I was completely impressed with his professionalism. The driveway looks fantastic. I would highly recommend Pablo and Perfect Sealing.

Thank you Alessandra, you were a pleasure to deal with. Hope to deal with you again in the future.

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Sealing driveway

There was a small oil spill on clients driveway. We offered to re-seal it. We called Perfect Sealing and had great service from start to finish. Followed up, performed on-time and on budget, very clean work and friendly!

Thanks,

Mr Tree Man

Thanks James, you were a pleasure to deal with. Hope to deal with you again in the future.

Driveway sealing

Pablo and his assistant arrived on time and did an excellent job. Our neighbours are also impressed and are likely to call for an estimate. We highly recommend Perfect Sealing and will use them again

Thanks , you were a pleasure to deal with. Hope to deal with you again in the future.

Sally in Woodbridge
Sally in Woodbridge
3 reviews Huntsville, ON

Driveway Sealing

Pablo and his crew did an excellent job sealing our driveway. Pablo was a pleasure to deal with beginning with a quick response to our submission for an estimate. His price was very reasonable and he showed up on the agreed upon time and day. The job itself was performed in a very professional and clean manner. The driveway looks fantastic thanks to his attention to detail. I would highly recommend Pablo and Perfect Sealing.

Thank you Barry and sally, you were a pleasure to deal with. Hope to deal with you again in the future.

Joe
Joe

Driveway Reseal

This is the third time that Sebastian and his crew sealed our driveway over the years. He is responsive committed and cares about the work that he does. These day when people are at times more interested in generating work rather than making sure that work speaks for itself he and his company stand out. He is someone that I would highly recommend. I hope to continue using him for years to come. Well done Sebastian!

Thanks for being our loyal client joe. Always a pleasure working for you, you were a pleasure to deal with. Hope to deal with you again in the future.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Driveway sealing and repair

Perfect Sealing met my expectations and explained very clearly what they were doing and why. I even was able to avoid the cost of a task that they deemed was unnecessary. They were very timely and efficient. I am really happy with the work and would highly recommend.

416-786-5553

More about Perfect Sealing Ltd.

**WEEKEND SPECIAL**

Make your house pop with a fresh coat of sealer on your driveway! Weekend specials! Driveway repairs also available.

Let us do the Dirty Work

PERFECT SEALING has been serving as an independent leading Paving Contractor since 2014. As professionals with more then 10 years of experience, we are ready to tackle anything from the most complex and large scale construction projects to the smallest of repair jobs. Our clients are my number one priority, we are fuelled by our commitment to excellence and go the extra mile to make sure you are completely satisfied with our work. Have a specific project that requires professional attention? Contact us today to discover how we can help.