Perfect Sealing Ltd.

Delia Place Vaughan ON L4L 8P6

Perfect Sealing Ltd.

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Perfect Sealing Ltd.

Tom Bartoffy
Tom Bartoffy

Driveway Sealing

My driveway is around 1700 sq ft and I was less than satisfied with the Big Box products and the amount of time, muscle and materials required to seal it every few years. I sent out some queries and received four replies. Sebastian and Pablo called me and offered to come over the next day to evaluate and quote. I liked their price and the personal effort to come out and talk. (the other companies gave similar or higher prices, but none showed up). The following day I got a call that they could come by that afternoon and do the work. They took their time to do it right, and I was impressed by the fact that they double checked their work as they proceeded so as to ensure an even job. Highly recommend these folks and I'll be calling them when the time comes for a re-seal.

We try our best always ! Thanks for choosing us do to the work.

You're truly,

LT
LT

Used special caulking to seal crack between side of house and old asphalt

Perfect Sealing did a great job at a fair price, and provided excellent customer service. Sebastian fit our small job in on fairly short notice, in order to accommodate our tight timeline for listing our house. Subsequent torrential downpours resulted in absolutely no water in the basement, so the caulking along the side of our house did the job! Thank you Sebastian!

I greatly appreciate you're business ! Thanks for choosing Perfect Sealing Ltd

Ruth
Ruth

Driveway sealing

It's the new November cold snap, but that didn't stop Sebastian from making 2 trips here to caulk where the driveway abuts the house, and to lay asphalt against the house wall so that it slopes away. He came when he said he would, he called when he was here, he was attentive to my preferences, and he did a great job (as far as I know: we'll see how it looks in the spring).

Great working with you Ruth, that repair will hold up for the rest of the driveway life ! If any issues please contact perfect sealing again and we will happily come service you!

Andre in Toronto
Andre in Toronto

Driveway Sealing

Sebastian is a real professional - he arrived exactly as scheduled and did precisely what he said he would do. His attention to detail is superb, he's fast and the finished product is fantastic.

Highly recommend.

Thanks Andre pleasure doing work for you!

maria_caputo_
maria_caputo_
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Driveway Sealing

We were looking to get our driveway sealed and hired someone off the street, it was the biggest mistake ever and turned into a nightmare. Not only was our driveway was left streaky, with splatters all on our interlock and unfinished because not enough material was left to complete the job but the guy became aggressive and threatened us because he still expected to get paid. Long story short I decided to look for someone on Home Stars as I had done so once before and had the absolute best experience. Sebastian from Perfect Sealing called me back and just by speaking to him on the phone I was confident he would be able to help us out. He came and fixed our driveway the very next day and did so in a professional and friendly manner. I highly recommend this company from start to finish! Thank you Sebastian and thank you Home Stars 2/2

Thank you Maria great doing work for you!

Z in Woodbridge
Z in Woodbridge

Driveway looks like new again

My driveway was a few years old, and starting to show signs of dryness.

I looked around for a proper driveway improvement, and came across Perfect Sealing.

I had some oil spots and a little driveway damage. Sebastian said that he could fix it all and provide a nice uniform result.

Sebastian was very good at scheduling the job when I needed it. He showed up exactly on time. He took his time to clean the driveway properly, and prep the surface. He fixed the issues.

The job was done perfectly as described. It looks great now.

I would gladly recommend Sebastian.

Glad you enjoy it see you in a couple years.

Marina J in Maple
Marina J in Maple

Backyard Facelift

I needed a facelift of existing slabs on my backyard. Sebastian quickly responded to my inquiry, was very punctual and efficient. His team did a great job exactly as I asked, and the price was very reasonable. I am very pleased with the result.

Now you can enjoy the backyard once again ! My pleasure.

Satori in Toronto
Satori in Toronto

Damaged driveway from movers - all fixed!

When I moved in at our new rental home, the movers damaged our driveway and our neighbour's driveway. As the movers didn't want to commit to pay for the damage. I had to fix the damages and you can only imagine I'm in tight budget. Sebastian replied within 24 hours to provide a quote. The price was within my budget and he fixed the damages. Sebastian has done a great job and met our expectations. Totally recommended! Great customer service Sebastian.

All fixed ! Thanks for the work.

Andrew Kozlovsky from Richmond Hill
Andrew Kozlovsky from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Asphalt Garage Ramp

Perfect Sealing made a garage ramp for me using cold asphalt patch. I cannot vouch for how the ramp will be holding, but Sebastian told me they would come to fix it, if something goes wrong.
Responsible people and reasonable price. I would recommend Sebastian and/or job his service again.

Thanks for the review Andrew. Your ramp will be very durable! And yes if there is a problem please contact Perfect Sealing .

homestars_sucks
homestars_sucks
1 review , ON

Driveway sealed

Sebastian and his assistant arrived on schedule, completed the work in a careful and quality manner, and left without any mess. The price was fair for the work performed. Easy transaction.

Thanks for your business! Nice working with you.
416-786-5553

More about Perfect Sealing Ltd.

**WEEKEND SPECIAL**

Make your house pop with a fresh coat of sealer on your driveway! Weekend specials! Driveway repairs also available.

Let us do the Dirty Work

PERFECT SEALING has been serving as an independent leading Paving Contractor since 2014. As professionals with more then 10 years of experience, we are ready to tackle anything from the most complex and large scale construction projects to the smallest of repair jobs. Our clients are my number one priority, we are fuelled by our commitment to excellence and go the extra mile to make sure you are completely satisfied with our work. Have a specific project that requires professional attention? Contact us today to discover how we can help.