RenoDuck - Basement Renovation & Finishing

2499 Rutherford Road, Unit 9, Vaughan ON L4K 5C2

InstagramFacebook
RenoDuck - Basement Renovation & Finishing

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for RenoDuck - Basement Renovation & Finishing

Accountable and Fair

I required my 1,500+ sqft basement to be fully renovated. After getting quotes from three vendors, I decided to go with RenoDuck. I was inexperienced when it came to renovations, and so the magnitude of the project was daunting. RenoDuck consistently communicated transparently and honestly throughout the process, which eased my learning curve and made my experience a positive one overall. I especially appreciated their sense of accountability to get the work completed. I will be going back to RenoDuck for my future renovation needs, and recommend them for yours as well.

Thank you Wei! It was a pleasure working with you!

Magdalina in Aurora
Magdalina in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Basement Renovation

Amazing renovation company! Alex and a team build the perfect place for my whole family, a specially for my kids. Now we have a movie/ home theater and perfect play room where our kids enjoying their time.
Very professional, responsible and well priced company! Definitely recommending RenoDuck to everyone who is looking for smooth renovation experience.

Thank you, Magdalina! It was a pleasure working with you.

Sandeep in
Sandeep in
0 reviews , ON

basement

Thank you renoduck. We love the work you've done. Very clean and respectful while doing an otherwise dirty job. Five stars and two big thumbs up !!! Our new space look amazing now!

Thank you, Sandeep! It was a pleasure to work with you.

Andrew in North York
Andrew in North York

Basement renovation

RenoDuck basements completely renovated our basement for us. They were fantastic and our basement looks amazing! Darius was great, he always kept us in the loop and was easy to get in touch with if needed. We would definitely recommend RenoDuck and all team to our family and friends.

Thank you, Andrew! It was a pleasure working with you!

A. Frolov in Old Toronto
A. Frolov in Old Toronto

Main home renovation

RenoDuck renovated my basement and a first floor. They are the greatest! Not only am I very happy with the results, but I am very impressed with the entire process throughout the renovation. Also, the boss is a very good communicator as he explained everything to me every step along the way. The initial estimate was presented to me by Alex and where everything was clearly itemized. They also tried their best to save me money where they could with discussions and suggestions. The job was completed on time and on budget. I could tell they had a lot of experience. They made very helpful suggestions and had great ideas along the way. They are very pleasant to deal with. And, a big thing, they actually show up on the scheduled date... and on time! I would recommend RenoDuck basements to my best friends and have a good feeling about it.

Thank you, Alex. It was a pleasure working with you! We are truly hopping that you are enjoying your newly renovated place!

Jimmy Hwong in Richmond Hill
Jimmy Hwong in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Basement finishing

Hired Alex and the team to finish my basement in my new-build house. Quite impressed with the work they done. Was easy and nice to communicate with Darios, pm assigned to my project. Was no needs to control and ask about what will happen next, as they always updated me. After my basement was finished, I contacted my builder, as realized how poorly they renovate my house compared to renoduck work in my basement.
100% success with everything.

Thanks Jimmy, it was amazing to work with you!

Tamara in Vaughan
Tamara in Vaughan

Basement Renovation

Renoduck offered me full service basement renovation: from permits and floorplans to construction and painting with a project manager overseeing the complete project. I used them for adding a separate entrance to my basement and the very same basement renovation. They were wonderful: on schedule, professional and neat. They did beautiful , professional job on a high end.

Thank you, Tamara! It was a pleasure working with you!

Endoracat in Toronto
Endoracat in Toronto

Basement Renovation - Underpinning phase

We are about 1/2 way through our renovation, the underpinning is now complete, giving us 8' ceilings in our formerly 6' basement. Edgar and his team have been fantastic. They have been honest with us all the way through, never promising something that couldn't be done. They completed the work on budget (AMAZING) and only about a week later than originally discussed, but that was because they discovered some issues once everything was exposed... we consider it on time as well. The team was very hard-working and showed up every day without fail. If we had questions, Edgar and/or Alex were always available to speak to us and also came to the house on a number of occasions to check on progress. Edgar was also very responsive to a few minor problems that occurred and had the issues resolved same or next day. I would recommend RenoDuck with no hesitation, and will definitely use them again for future projects.

Thanks for the kind words Cheryl, we are looking forward to finishing the basement part of the project!

Helia in North York
Helia in North York

Basement rnovation

Not typically writing the reviews, but want to share my experience with Alex and the team. From the first to the last day everyone was polite, nice and professional. All my questions and concerns were addressed and resolved right away. Alex was always on a phone with me when needed, so I felt secure during the renovation. We'll use the services of this company again when needed.

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you!

LG in Richmond Hill
LG in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

basement renovation

RenoDuck just finished our basement and we are blown away by the results! Their workmanship is just beautiful and they work to make sure that your needs are accommodated in any way you choose. The whole crew was fantastic and they made sure to be kind and hardworking throughout the entire project. Big thanks to Alex and his team!

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you!

More about RenoDuck - Basement Renovation & Finishing

After working closely with a various of local contractors, we realized why customers are often left disappointed and completely unsatisfied with received services. Lack of customer support, poor product demonstration, inability to take responsibility for projects, as well as hardships upon work delivery made them step up and try to make a change in the industry. That's how the RenoDuck Basements was born.
–––
Through the use of modern technologies, discipline, strict standards and processes, RenoDuck Basements successfully works with tight deadlines, delivers a high-quality product, and matches it up with exceptional service throughout the whole process.
–––
- Upon arrival, we give you a free consultation, a free 3D design on the spot!
- We specialize in Basement Renovation, Bathroom Renovation, Kitchen Renovation, Home Improvement, and House Renovation.
- While being a one-stop shop, we employ top-notch professionals who may not only deliver a high-quality work but also are a pleasure to work and communicate with.
- Do not hesitate and reach out to book your FREE Estimate at +1 (647) 245-2405 or at https://www.renoduck.com