RenoDuck - Basement Renovation & Finishing

Reviews for RenoDuck - Basement Renovation & Finishing

hanshsingh in Old Toronto
hanshsingh in Old Toronto

Laundry and Bathroom Reno

Anex Group and their workers were a perfect choice for our needs. We had a tiny laundry room that was so small it was barely functional. He helped us install a stacking washer and dryer unit and reorganize the plumbing and venting so that we’d have more space to move and work around. He even offered cost-saving suggestions which really impressed me and showed me that we were in his best interest, not profits.

Then, we wanted a total bathroom renovation. The crew stripped everything out of the old bathroom and got rid of it all for us and then installed brand new sliding doors, a gorgeous shower, and new heated tile floor.

All of the work fell within our budget and was completed on time.

Great customers, great experience. Thanks for choosing us!

CoolPamela in Markham
CoolPamela in Markham

Basement Remodeling in Markham

Alex was recommended to me by my good friend and her husband. When they got their basement redone, I saw the before and after and was in disbelief that it was the same house. I knew that I had to hire these guys for my own basement remodel and I’m so glad I did!

Thanks for your business it was a pleasure working with you!

Harry in Buffalo
Harry in Buffalo
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Basement Renovation and Flood Restoration

We completed a basement renovation project with Alex. He met my expectations and got every detail I asked of him right. When we hit a hiccup with a flooring order, Alex personally handled it and made sure it was rectified. He really goes to battle for his customers and makes sure everything is as the customer expects. Not many like him around anymore!

Thanks for your business Harry, always happy to help!

chris1967b
chris1967b

house refreshment, painting job

Very happy with the work and professional approach… will definately recommend to friends and family and will definately use your services again

Always happy to help Chris! Thanks for your business!

Leila a.
Leila a.

Multiple house repairs.

We had some major renovations needed for our new home. We needed new stairs to the attic, new flooring throughout the entire house, and a bunch of new walls and odds and ends here and there. It was a massive job. It was so easy to get it all done with Anex Group, and the end result is exactly what we imagined.

Thank you for your business Leila, we hope to work with you again in the future, just give us a call :)

Andrew
Andrew
1 review , ON

Basement renovation, good job

I don’t know the first thing about remodeling or refinishing or anything, but I knew that I hated my basement and I wanted it changed. Anex group guys, and especially Alex, personally walked me through the process and helped me make decisions that brought me to a basement that I loved and was happy to spend time in. Thank you SO much! I learned a lot, too!

Thank you for the kind words Andrew, we truly appreciate it!

Dariana in Toronto
Dariana in Toronto

Great basement renovation experience

For 30 years the basement in my parents’ house was a wasted space. They didn’t even use it for storage because it’d get damp sometimes and things would get mold and mildew on them. For an anniversary gift, my siblings and I wanted to get them something special, so we talked to a few contractors about fixing their basement and making it into something they could use. The ANEX Group team was the only one that really gave me the feeling that they knew what they were doing and were happy to help. We got a really fair price, it was done faster than we expected, and the basement has been dry and usable ever since! Our parents loved it and my dad made it his 'man cave', which really worked out being a gift for mom :) Thank you for your service guys.

Thanks Dariana, it was a pleasure working with you! We hope you are enjoying your basement!

More about RenoDuck - Basement Renovation & Finishing

After working closely with a various of local contractors, we realized why customers are often left disappointed and completely unsatisfied with received services. Lack of customer support, poor product demonstration, inability to take responsibility for projects, as well as hardships upon work delivery made them step up and try to make a change in the industry. That's how the RenoDuck Basements was born.
–––
Through the use of modern technologies, discipline, strict standards and processes, RenoDuck Basements successfully works with tight deadlines, delivers a high-quality product, and matches it up with exceptional service throughout the whole process.
- Upon arrival, we give you a free consultation, a free 3D design on the spot
- We specialize in Basement Renovation, Bathroom Renovation, Kitchen Renovation, Home Improvement, and House Renovation.
- While being a one-stop shop, we employ top-notch professionals who may not only deliver a high-quality work but also are a pleasure to work and communicate with.
- Do not hesitate and reach out to book your FREE Estimate at +1 (647) 245-2405 or at https://www.renoduck.com