RenoDuck - Basement Renovation & Finishing

2499 Rutherford Road, Unit 9, Vaughan ON L4K 5C2

InstagramFacebook
RenoDuck - Basement Renovation & Finishing

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for RenoDuck - Basement Renovation & Finishing

Brain in Vaughan
Brain in Vaughan

Perfect experience, basement renovation

I had great experience. I'm working night shifts and sleep during the day. For me, it was highly important to hire someone who can work around my schedule. And I found RenoDuck. They did a super quiet job + in case of something loud (demolition or plumbing) they communicate with me to know what will be the best time to do that. Also, I'm super happy with the quality of work and the final look of my basement.

Thank you! Was pleasure to work with you!

Liu in Richmond Hill
Liu in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great Job

Reno Duck company did a really good job. My new basement looks nice and clean. Liked that they always have been available to answer all my questions. Great professionals! Thank you Reno duck.

Thank you! Was pleasure to work with you!

NJ in Richmond Hill
NJ in Richmond Hill

Thank you for my new basement!

I'm so happy that I found these guys. They provided me with excellent service and secure feeling during all renovation. My basement looks amazing now. I really appreciate Alex help me with the designing of my new beautiful layout in a basement. Thank you Renoduck for a fabulous renovation experience.

Thanks for your kind words, pleasure doing business with you!

Adriana in Etobicoke
Adriana in Etobicoke

Great experience!

I am happy that I chose RenoDuck Basements to renovate my basement after the leakage. The job was done professionally and fast. Everyone was super friendly and the best part of renovation - they always advised me on every step on renovation. I knew who will be in my home, when and what they were going to do. No surprises in a process, but awesome surprise when they finished!!!

Adriana, thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure helping you!

Chan.Lee in Etobicoke
Chan.Lee in Etobicoke

So glad we found Renoduck!

They were very helpful and professional. If you are looking to renovate your basement, I highly recommend this company. Our basement ended looking perfect even considering we live in a 100 year old house. Thanks to Alex, Denis and their crew!

Thanks for your feedback, hope to work with you again!

Elithabeth in Toronto
Elithabeth in Toronto

Amazing Basement Renovation!

We received a couple of quotes, but the Reno duck had the one that we liked the most. It was well detailed, so we could see where the money is going. The job itself was done in a short period of time and it turned out amazing.

Great project and great customer! Hope to work with you again in the future!

Eve bricoe in Montréal
Eve bricoe in Montréal
1 review Melbourne, ON

Great service

This is an awesome place to get reasonably priced cabinets with real wood. We have done numerous kitchens and bathrooms with these cabinets and they have turned out beautifully.This is an awesome place to get reasonably priced cabinets with real wood. We have done numerous kitchens and bathrooms with these cabinets and they have turned out beautifully.

Thanks!

Milan Rozegman in King City
Milan Rozegman in King City
1 review King City, ON

Positive experience and great job!

Alex did a number of jobs in our house. He refreshed our first floor, did a bathroom remodel upstairs and renovated our basement. Across the board it was a quick and great job. Guys were really quick, polite and most importantly clean. Would definitely recommend to go with Anex Group guys.

It was a pleasure doing business with you Milan. Thanks for the review!

William in Toronto
William in Toronto

Basement Remodeling Review

We had our basement remodeled for entertainment area and it came out perfect. Entire project was smooth sailing. It was also a pleasant surprise that Alex includes high end finishings in his standard pricing package and did not try to upsell for anything. Also very punctual and hardworking crew. Thanks!

Thanks for the review William! Would gladly work with this client again, great experience.

Sukhinder Huns in Toronto
Sukhinder Huns in Toronto

Flood Restoration Basement

We had some flooding in our basement from a burst pipe. I thought for sure it was going to cost a small fortune to fix and get everything in good shape again. Anex Group had reasonable prices and they took this time-sensitive issue and got the job done quick. Their work was so great that we decided to take it a step further and refinish the entire basement. Great people to work with. Thanks guys!

Thanks for your business Sukhinder, hope to work with you again in the future! Sukhinder was very polite and responsive.

More about RenoDuck - Basement Renovation & Finishing

After working closely with a various of local contractors, we realized why customers are often left disappointed and completely unsatisfied with received services. Lack of customer support, poor product demonstration, inability to take responsibility for projects, as well as hardships upon work delivery made them step up and try to make a change in the industry. That's how the RenoDuck Basements was born.
–––
Through the use of modern technologies, discipline, strict standards and processes, RenoDuck Basements successfully works with tight deadlines, delivers a high-quality product, and matches it up with exceptional service throughout the whole process.
–––
- Upon arrival, we give you a free consultation, a free 3D design on the spot!
- We specialize in Basement Renovation, Bathroom Renovation, Kitchen Renovation, Home Improvement, and House Renovation.
- While being a one-stop shop, we employ top-notch professionals who may not only deliver a high-quality work but also are a pleasure to work and communicate with.
- Do not hesitate and reach out to book your FREE Estimate at +1 (647) 245-2405 or at https://www.renoduck.com