RenoDuck - Basement Renovation & Finishing

2499 Rutherford Road, Unit 9, Vaughan ON L4K 5C2

InstagramFacebook
RenoDuck - Basement Renovation & Finishing

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for RenoDuck - Basement Renovation & Finishing

Didomjoe in Toronto
Didomjoe in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Partial basement reno and a great job!

I had a partially finished basement that I wanted turned into a hangout spot for the kids. Alex was fast and professional. And most important was how he managed unexpected issues that always come with renovations. Would definitely recommend Anex Group

Thanks, it was a pleasure doing business with you!

Katerina Prokopeva in Markham
Katerina Prokopeva in Markham

Beautiful Bathroom Remodel

We hired Alex and his team for a complete gut job and total remodel of our bathroom. This was our first time working with a contractor and had heard horror stories from friends and family, so naturally we were nervous and worried that we would be taken advantage of. To our surprise, Alex responded to our quote request quickly and gave us the run-down of what our options were and helped us make the most out of our space. He kept us in the loop as he progressed and was always available to answer whatever questions or concerns we had. He really went the extra mile to ease our minds, and the resulting bathroom is spacious and radiates luxury. Alex is definitely our go-to contractor from now on.

Thanks for your review! We hope to do business with you again Katerina

bolddoom in Toronto
bolddoom in Toronto

Toronto Basement Reno Project

Thanks to our basement renovation from Alex and his team, we have a wonderful space that our teenage sons can hang out in with their friends. The most important thing for us was that we didn’t have to hear their video games and loud talking through the floor. Best gift I could give myself. Thanks Alex and his team!

Thanks for choosing us, we are always happy to help!

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto

Mississauga Basement Renovation

My husband and I bought a new house, but the one thing it was missing was a finished basement. We were determined to add an extra bedroom, a living room, and a laundry room, but our skills didn’t take us so far. Eventually, we buckled down and decided to hire somebody to finish this up for us. Alex was the clear choice and he was such a pleasure to work with. Our basement is our new favorite spot!

Joe, it was a pleasure working with you. Thanks for your business!

bhutiasahil in Scarborough
bhutiasahil in Scarborough

Kitchen Reno

For our 30th anniversary, my wife and I decided to put our gift budgets towards a new kitchen. We both love to cook and spend a lot of time there, so it was an obvious choice for both of us. I’m so glad we did. We love how creative Alex was with the space. He really helped us create the perfect kitchen with movability and functionality as the key factor.

Always happy to help. Thanks for doing business with us!

hanshsingh in Old Toronto
hanshsingh in Old Toronto

Laundry and Bathroom Reno

Anex Group and their workers were a perfect choice for our needs. We had a tiny laundry room that was so small it was barely functional. He helped us install a stacking washer and dryer unit and reorganize the plumbing and venting so that we’d have more space to move and work around. He even offered cost-saving suggestions which really impressed me and showed me that we were in his best interest, not profits.

Then, we wanted a total bathroom renovation. The crew stripped everything out of the old bathroom and got rid of it all for us and then installed brand new sliding doors, a gorgeous shower, and new heated tile floor.

All of the work fell within our budget and was completed on time.

Great customers, great experience. Thanks for choosing us!

CoolPamela in Markham
CoolPamela in Markham

Basement Remodeling in Markham

Alex was recommended to me by my good friend and her husband. When they got their basement redone, I saw the before and after and was in disbelief that it was the same house. I knew that I had to hire these guys for my own basement remodel and I’m so glad I did!

Thanks for your business it was a pleasure working with you!

Harry in Buffalo
Harry in Buffalo
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Basement Renovation and Flood Restoration

We completed a basement renovation project with Alex. He met my expectations and got every detail I asked of him right. When we hit a hiccup with a flooring order, Alex personally handled it and made sure it was rectified. He really goes to battle for his customers and makes sure everything is as the customer expects. Not many like him around anymore!

Thanks for your business Harry, always happy to help!

chris1967b
chris1967b

house refreshment, painting job

Very happy with the work and professional approach… will definately recommend to friends and family and will definately use your services again

Always happy to help Chris! Thanks for your business!

More about RenoDuck - Basement Renovation & Finishing

After working closely with a various of local contractors, we realized why customers are often left disappointed and completely unsatisfied with received services. Lack of customer support, poor product demonstration, inability to take responsibility for projects, as well as hardships upon work delivery made them step up and try to make a change in the industry. That's how the RenoDuck Basements was born.
–––
Through the use of modern technologies, discipline, strict standards and processes, RenoDuck Basements successfully works with tight deadlines, delivers a high-quality product, and matches it up with exceptional service throughout the whole process.
–––
- Upon arrival, we give you a free consultation, a free 3D design on the spot!
- We specialize in Basement Renovation, Bathroom Renovation, Kitchen Renovation, Home Improvement, and House Renovation.
- While being a one-stop shop, we employ top-notch professionals who may not only deliver a high-quality work but also are a pleasure to work and communicate with.
- Do not hesitate and reach out to book your FREE Estimate at +1 (647) 245-2405 or at https://www.renoduck.com