RenoDuck - Basement Renovation & Finishing

Reviews for RenoDuck - Basement Renovation & Finishing

Leila a.
Leila a.

Multiple house repairs.

We had some major renovations needed for our new home. We needed new stairs to the attic, new flooring throughout the entire house, and a bunch of new walls and odds and ends here and there. It was a massive job. It was so easy to get it all done with Anex Group, and the end result is exactly what we imagined.

Thank you for your business Leila, we hope to work with you again in the future, just give us a call :)

Andrew
Andrew
1 review , ON

Basement renovation, good job

I don’t know the first thing about remodeling or refinishing or anything, but I knew that I hated my basement and I wanted it changed. Anex group guys, and especially Alex, personally walked me through the process and helped me make decisions that brought me to a basement that I loved and was happy to spend time in. Thank you SO much! I learned a lot, too!

Thank you for the kind words Andrew, we truly appreciate it!

Dariana in Toronto
Dariana in Toronto

Great basement renovation experience

For 30 years the basement in my parents’ house was a wasted space. They didn’t even use it for storage because it’d get damp sometimes and things would get mold and mildew on them. For an anniversary gift, my siblings and I wanted to get them something special, so we talked to a few contractors about fixing their basement and making it into something they could use. The ANEX Group team was the only one that really gave me the feeling that they knew what they were doing and were happy to help. We got a really fair price, it was done faster than we expected, and the basement has been dry and usable ever since! Our parents loved it and my dad made it his 'man cave', which really worked out being a gift for mom :) Thank you for your service guys.

Thanks Dariana, it was a pleasure working with you! We hope you are enjoying your basement!

More about RenoDuck - Basement Renovation & Finishing

After working closely with a various of local contractors, we realized why customers are often left disappointed and completely unsatisfied with received services. Lack of customer support, poor product demonstration, inability to take responsibility for projects, as well as hardships upon work delivery made them step up and try to make a change in the industry. That's how the RenoDuck Basements was born.
–––
Through the use of modern technologies, discipline, strict standards and processes, RenoDuck Basements successfully works with tight deadlines, delivers a high-quality product, and matches it up with exceptional service throughout the whole process.
–––
- Upon arrival, we give you a free consultation, a free 3D design on the spot!
- We specialize in Basement Renovation, Bathroom Renovation, Kitchen Renovation, Home Improvement, and House Renovation.
- While being a one-stop shop, we employ top-notch professionals who may not only deliver a high-quality work but also are a pleasure to work and communicate with.
- Do not hesitate and reach out to book your FREE Estimate at +1 (647) 245-2405 or at https://www.renoduck.com

Basement Renovation
Basement renovation / Kitchen renovation / Bathroom renovation / Home improvement / House renovation (Toronto and suburbs)
RenoDuck Basements hand picks high quality local brands as well as known and sought after international brands.
Our designer will help you choose between a wide variety of styles such as: Vintage / Contemporary / Eclectic / Industrial / Modern / Scandinavian / Traditional / Transitional / Retro
Cash, Cheque, e-Transter