Cozy Casa Homes

Brampton ON L6R 2T2

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Cozy Casa Homes

Home renovation and Basement finish

We had Cozy Casa Homes finish our unfinished basement. The work and quality was outstanding. We were so happy, we had them back recently to remodel our washrooms and kitchen as well. Their staff are very courteous and keep a very clean worksite. Again, the quality was top notch. I would recommend Cozy Casa Homes to anyone doing a home remodeling job.

Thank you for your wonderful review! Our team thoroughly enjoyed working with you on both projects. We at Cozy Casa Homes could not have asked for a better client!

House renovation

It was a pleasure working with Billy and the COZY CASA team. Always very professional and prompt. We felt we were in good hands the entire time we had them work on what is now our dream home. COZY CASA HOMES has great teamwork coordination that makes project progress seamless. Also, Billy's attention to little details and ability to the problem solving was appreciated all along the way. COZY CASA HOMES is highly recommended!

Thanks so much Nav, we loved working with you on your project and so thrilled we got to participate in making your dream home come to life! Thanks again for your trust and kind words, it means a lot to our team at Cozy Casa Homes.

Bravura Kitchens
Bravura Kitchens

Home Remodeling

Cozy Casa Homes has remodeled our house to our specifications. They listened to our requests and were always very professional, knowledgeable, dependable and courteous. Communication was always prompt. The exceptional quality of their work is evident throughout the house. We are now enjoying our new space. It was a very professional and pleasurable experience working with Billy and his team.

Dave, thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to leave us a review! It was our pleasure to remodel your beautiful home and we're glad to hear that you are so happy with the work performed by our team. Enjoy your new space, we'll be looking forward to work with you on your future projects as well!

Rupinder
Rupinder

Basement Project

We had an unfinished basement that we wanted to get finished. After 3 estimates we chose Cozy Casa Homes. They were professional, thorough, responsive, and helped us design a new and better space.
Billy managed the project very professionally, with city permits and inspections and gave us great ideas with regard to how we could go about the design and build project and stay within our budget.
The day-to-day work team was extremely professional, highly accessible, and responsive. They kept the space tidy and were able to complete the project in a reasonable amount of time. They talked us through their progress almost daily and listened to our concerns as they arose.
The finished space is great and exactly what we wanted. We noticed a couple of issues after all the work was done, but Billy was on the spot to address these concerns immediately. It is clear Cozy Casa Homes care about the projects long after jobs are completed. We're so happy and highly recommend Cozy Casa Homes.

Rupinder, thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working for you and your family. I am happy that you are enjoying your new finished space. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. - Billy

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Kitchen

Cosy Casa did an excellent job within our budget. I highly recomend them .Good Job.

Thanks for the feedback and for the recommendation, our whole team at Cozy Casa Homes is thrilled you’re so happy with the work performed. - Billy

Radhika in Toronto
Radhika in Toronto

bathroom renovation

I got in touch with Billy from Cozy Casa through Homestars. took me few days to hire Billy and his team to renovate my parents/guest bathroom. During that time I had several questions and concerns. Because of past experiences with other contractors, I was not ready to trust Billy with the timeline (6-7 days) for the renovation nor the quality of the work/finishes. It was Billy's prompt response to address my questions/concerns sold me 25% to hire Cozy Casa. We agreed to start the reno on Monday, 27 2020 at 9:30am. I was amazed to see Billy and his 3 men team showup at my house exactly at 9:30am. That sold me another 50%. the remaining 25%, I was expecting a hiccup of some sort ie: workers not showing up, going way past the timeline of 6-7 days etc. Billy not only updated/consulted me every step of the way, his team finished the renovation in 4days. I was very impressed with finished product. Billy's team of 3 men were very professional and respectful. Hats off to them. Now I am a 100% satisfied customer. I have more renovation down the pipeline for Cozy Casa. Thank you Billy and his team.

Thank you so much for your feedback and for such a wonderful review of the work performed by Cozy Casa Homes, it means a lot to me and my whole team.

pjdmiller
pjdmiller

Complete Condo demolition and renovation with new kitchen, bathroom, laundry room wall, two bedrooms, flooring, paint, tile and more.

I was not having great luck getting quotes for my mom's Toronto condo renovation. It was in bad shape, probably 50 years old and I was moving mom to Calgary and I wanted to rent her place right away for her. I was really pressed for time and I didn't really know anybody in Toronto. Then my cousin suggested Homestars. I immediately had 3 quotes, one from CozyCasa. The next day CozyCasa met me at the condo, took measurements, came back with the best quote of four I had, negotiated fairly then started demolition three days later on Oct 7 once I organized permissions from the building management office. I went back to Calgary on day 2 and the company sent me progress photos every day. In one day everything was removed and new materials started coming in right away. Within two days I had 3D layouts of the new kitchen cabinets and counters to approve. I was in shock how fast CozyCasa was moving. In week 2 the tile and floor was already in and in the third week the entire kitchen was installed and it was DONE and ready to be rented. I was really happy because CozyCasa took care of everything. It picked materials, paint colours, flooring and tile, bathroom fixtures, tub, toilet, vanity, installed a complete new kitchen with cabinets, pantry and built a separate laundry room. All of the electrical outlet, switchplates and door handles were replaced with new. Fan and heating vents were all repaired and refinished. All of the lighting was replaced with new LED lights. It was a complete modernization. CozyCasa brought in all the vendors and subs needed to install and complete the job. I did nothing except stand back and watch it happen. The CozyCasa team were nonstop every day and they worked with the building superintendant and management office and the office reported to me that CozyCasa was excellent to work with and kept things clean and adhered to all the condo regulations. CozyCasa connected me to an excellent vendor for appliances and coordinated delivery so I didn't have to deal with any of that. CozyCasa found me a broker for insurance after my bank refused to provide liability and renter insurance. CozyCasa kept in touch daily and stayed on budget. On October 27 I had a brand new home and was able to rent it Nov 1. It was gorgeous and lots of people were knocking on the door to rent it as word spread throughout the building. If you have a project, you can't go wrong using CozyCasa. I reviewed previous work by CozyCasa and it does a lot of renos, flips, basements, legal entries and more. More importantly, the company is incredibly honest and respectful of its projects and people affected by construction. The people at CozyCasa all have an excellent work ethic I found. I think CozyCasa's success is because it has an amazing team of workers and vendors who obviously get things done quickly and efficiently. Never in my life have I had someone do such an amazing job in less than three weeks. I have a ton of pictures of this transformation. If you need a reference, contact me for any questions. I've decided to find another property and CozyCasa will be the only contractor I will use. Highly recommended.

Thank you so very much Paul for taking the time to write such an amazing review and the recommendation, my whole team at Cozy Casa Homes is thrilled you’re so happy with the outcome of our efforts. Most importantly I thank you for your trust in me and leaving everything in my hands, thus this whole project went very smoothly. -
Billy

Lorna M.
Lorna M.

Kitchen Renovation

I hired COZY CASA CONSTRUCTION to do a full renovation of my kitchen. Billy and his team were amazing to work with..Billy was also available night and day to answer questions regarding the renovation..He helped guide me through each step of what will take place in this small space..It turned out amazing and we love it.Many thanks to Billy and his team and I will hire COZY CASA CONSTRUCTION again for my next Reno.

Thank you so much Lorna, for your feedback and for the appreciation of our work. I am glad we were able to make it happen the way you wanted. It was an honour to work with you.
Many Regards,

ritudhingra69
ritudhingra69

Home Staging and Re-Designing

Billy did an amazing job on our house with his home staging and Re-designing and giving us the best possible presentation for sale. House went over expectation and I have no doubt that the Cozy Casa Team contributed greatly to the successful result. I would highly recommend Cozy Casa Constructions for all Interiors upgrades and uplifting.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing review of the work performed by our team. My whole team at Cozy Casa Constructions is thrilled you’re so happy with the outcome of our efforts, I would certainly be looking forward to work with you on your next projects as well, really appreciate your recommendation.
Many Regards,

Best service

We have used Cozy Casa Constructions many times for big and small jobs. Billy and his team are very reliable. I would highly recommend the Cozy Casa Team. Thanks Billy.

Thank you so much for your feedback and the recommendation, our whole team at Cozy Casa Constructions is thrilled you’re so happy with the work we have done in the past. I would certainly be looking forward to work with you on your future projects as well. Many Regards.

More about Cozy Casa Homes

Cozy Casa Homes is a full service residential and commercial custom/design/build interiors firm that offers a complete home/office re-modeling/interior designing/home staging services in Greater Toronto and surrounding areas.
Whether you want to transform any empty space into a luxury space or create/build a custom home/office, painting, new flooring, remodel your kitchen/bath or finish your basement with permits and plans, we have a crew of experts ready to tackle the job.

CATEGORIES: BUILDERS, GENERAL CONTRACTORS

*****

Contact us today to schedule your consultation.
Commercial accounts are welcome.

*****

COVID - 19 UPDATE : COZY CASA HOMES remains open to provide essential construction/ remodeling work for our clients. We are currently providing free phone call/ online consultations, so please call our office at 888-352-2495

General Contractors and Builders
Custom design build. Complete home/office renovations & remodeling interiors including commercial units. Basement finishing with city permits & plans. Side entrance. Open- concept. Custom design & built kitchens Complete bathroom renovations & remodeling. Custom vanities. Quartz counter-tops. Tiling/ Hardwood/ Laminate/ Engineered Floors. Front porch glass enclosures. Patio doors. Licensed electrical/plumbing/hvac. Complete windows and doors supply & installation. Custom hardwood steps & railings. Custom home office. Home Staging & Re-designing. Interior design & decoration and more Home Staging, General Contractors
We specialize in custom homes, home additions, interior designing & remodeling with upgrades including modern kitchens, washrooms, Bars, basements, home offices, business offices and commercial units, home staging and more "Turning rundown properties into elegant homes." Our dedicated Home staging team can transform any empty space into a beautiful place. We also do redesigning of interiors, whether to sell or modify to live elegantly. WE HAVE OUR OWN TEAM OF DESIGNER, ARCHITECT, ENGINEER, REALTOR, INTERIOR DESIGNER, HOME STAGER, PROJECT MANAGER, GENERAL CONTRACTOR. ALL OF OUR SUB-TRADES ARE FULLY INSURED AND LICENCED. Home Staging, General Contractors
2015