Drain King Plumbers

Plumbing
Toronto ON M3K 1C2
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Woodbridge  >  Drain King Plumbers  >  don't waste your time
Brad
Brad
1 review , ON

don't waste your time

I contacted them to repair two leaky sinks in my house. They refused to give me an hourly rate over the phone insisting that they would provide me with a free quote once they see the work. It seems they are counting on the fact that after sitting around waiting for them to come for a couple of hours, you are more apt to pay an inflated price rather than have to go through the process again with another plumber. Their quote to repair the leaky drains was just over $500. Reluctantly, I agreed. Once he began to take things apart on the first sink, the plumber insisted that the problem was the faucet and not the drain as I had stated. He calculated a new price of $900 but could give me a deal of just over $700. Foolishly I agreed.
After replacing the faucet, the sink still leaked. The plumber then informed me that there was actually a problem with my drain (right where I told him the problem was) and he would have to replace it too. Now the price jumped to almost $1000.00. With the bathroom torn apart and my desire to get on with my day, I agreed to his new price. When he replaced the drain, he cracked my sink. He began to calculate a new price for the replacement of a sink, which he couldn't do that day anyway. It was at that point that I threw him out of my house.