Genesis Land Surveying Inc.

Toronto ON M9B 6H7
Surveyors
Genesis Land Surveying Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Genesis Land Surveying Inc.

Ann12 in Toronto
Ann12 in Toronto
6 reviews Ajax, ON

Survey

This review has been well overdue but I owe it to Amar for his great service! He responded very promptly and made the process a smooth and swift experience for us. His fee was reasonable too. I will definitely recommend his service to anyone looking for a surveyor for their properties.

Allan in Toronto
Allan in Toronto

Residential boundary survey

This is a good company to work with. Maaz responded promptly to enquiries, and clearly outlined what the work entailed and who would be doing it and when. We were impressed that he held to the commitment he made for the timeline of the work. Jamie, who came onsite twice to take the measurements, was excellent to work with also. We have no hesitation in recommending Genesis to anyone who wants to have a property survey done.

d_hanna
d_hanna

Full survey of our property - to resolve issues with a challenging neighbour

I was very impressed by the work from the Genesis team. We had an issue with our neighbour related to a property line issue that we needed both professional advice and a team that could manage a challenging situation between both lawyers. Amar Loai, Operations Director, helped put us at ease knowing that we were in good hands. He provided clear communication to help us understand how to solve some of the problems. And, he walked us through the process so we knew what to expect. They also conducted extensive research which helped with the final results. A year later we needed their help placing the survey stakes so that we could build the fence on the other side and Amar as well as his team were more then able to help. Throughout the whole process the whole team was very professional and responsive to our needs. I would highly recommend Genesis for your survey needs.

Sobash, Ajax
Sobash, Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Property survey prior to fence installation

After reviewing various surveying companies online, I reached out to Genesis for a quote. Amar was very prompt in his response and explained the whole surveying process to me. The work was completed within a few weeks and I am.most pleased by the professionality and attention to detail . Amar went over the report with me in detail . I would highly recommend Genesis for any surveying needs you may have .

Thanks Sobash!

Aaron in Toronto
Aaron in Toronto

Property survey for a garage rebuild

I dealt with both Amar and Maaz. In spite of the current COVID 19 pandemic, they were able to slot the survey of my property into the queue and execute it in a timely manner. Amar was very helpful in helping me select which property survey was required.

Thank you very much for choosing Genesis Aaron!

Murray in Toronto
Murray in Toronto

Survey for residential property

Our simple summary is - excellent. Maaz led the Genesis effort, from discussion prior to engagement, the work with the technicians, and drawing up and providing the survey. Best of all, he (and his technician on site) patiently and fully answered my stream of questions! Including a key one after the job was done.
Cost noted includes everything.

Thank you very much for choosing Genesis Murray!

James in North York
James in North York

Residential Survey

They came within two weeks and spent the good part of the day doing a thorough analysis of the property. They were really friendly and willing to explain any questions I had and point out where the property lines were located. We were given both printed and digital copies of the survey.

Thank you very much for choosing Genesis James!

DanE in Orleans
DanE in Orleans

Land Surveying

I got quotes from 4 different surveying companies. I chose GLS because their quote was detailed and included everything the were going to do. They were very professional and completed the survey of my property within 2 to 3 weeks. I will definetly hire them again if needed and recommend their services.

Thank you very much for choosing Genesis Daniel!

Dave from Toronto
Dave from Toronto

Survey Real Property Report

Excellent service from Genesis Land Surveying. Easy communication and clear quote from the beginning. The survey included at no additional charge the CAD files which is often an costly extra with other surveyor (if at all available).

After sending deposit, a technician came onsite to take all the measurements. At the completion of the job, the technician came back to install survey monuments on all property corners and explain to me how to read the survey report and find the property line based on reference points on the survey.

Thank you Dave, we're always happy to see our clients had a great experience with our firm. Thank you!

More about Genesis Land Surveying Inc.

Genesis Land Surveying Inc. was established to fill the need for professional consulting Land surveyors in the GTA. Forged with our clients in mind, our founding partners realized that many homeowners, designers, architects, engineers and developers were not aware of the benefits of having a consultant surveyor on their team.

Our professionals go beyond traditional surveying and offer unique solutions to your challenges regardless of the scale of your project. Unsure whether you need a survey? That’s what were here for! As consultants, we pride on giving you solutions which can save you time and money.

At Genesis, our belief is simple, your challenge is our challenge. Our professional consultants have extensive surveying experience focusing in residential, commercial, and industrial properties; with unique experience of municipal transportation systems and provincial highways.