Avanti Landscaping And Construction

Reviews for Avanti Landscaping And Construction

Mark from Toronto
Mark from Toronto

Front yard patio

Adnan was instrumental in assisting with my vision of a front yard patio and with the aid of his 3D video I was able to get a clear picture of what the project would look like. Libran and his crew arrived on schedule and did a fabulous job over two of the hottest days this summer. They finished the job and after a reviewing their work, Libran wasn't happy with the coping stone and advised that we have it replaced. It took a while for them to return, due to their busy schedule, but when they came back the work was completed 100% to our satisfaction. Neighbours stop and admire the patio and we've received many compliments. It's everything we had envisioned last winter when we decided to make this our 2021 summer project.

Viggo
Viggo

Driveway/Carport paving stone

From first contact to job finish; 10 days, I was not expecting to have the work begun so quickly. I was very happy though.
Quick and prompt communication, got a written quote on the spot, added a few requirements to the quote (no change in price).
Signed the contract on Friday, work began the following Monday and was done by Wednesday.
The new driveway looks fabulous, I'm very happy with the work done.
Thanks to Adnan, Max and his crew and the whole support team.
Great job done well.

traci
traci

Front walkway and steps, driveway and backyard patio

I am extremely happy with the results of my outdoor stone walkways, front steps, backyard patio and driveway makeover. It was Peter who assessed the property and clearly listened to my ideas and advised me which really helped me decide how to do it. Peter is very knowledgeable, attentive, punctual and true to his word. It was a big job and it was started and completed ahead of time. I had a baby shower planned and Peter promised and made sure everything was done and looked spectacular. Well in advance. I have had so many compliments from people in my neighborhood.

thank you Traci!

AM and DJ
AM and DJ

Deck stones, retaining wall and fence

We hired Avanti to install new stone decking, replace a retaining wall, and rebuild a fence. The work started earlier than we had anticipated to our delight! Adnan met with us to capture our vision and provided excellent advice throughout the engagement . The work crews were hardworking and knowledgeable. They kept us informed every day of the project plan. Work finished on time. Now we have a backyard we can enjoy! We recommend Avanti to anyone who needs landscaping.

thank you for your feedback!

Great work amazing customer service

Very pleased with Avanti work. They were very efficient and professional! They showed up on the day they said they would and finish project in 4 days. Site was cleaned at the end of every work day.

thank you for your review!

Bryan
Bryan

Backyard patio redo, walkout and driveway relay

I contacted a few contractors for my project of redoing our backyard patio, backdoor walk out steps, and side path. Of 3 companies who provided quotes, Peter from Avanti spent the time to highlight potential areas where retaining would be needed, and worked with me on the design I had provided. They were working on additional projects in my area which I took the opportunity to take a look before committing.

Communication of timelines was clear and much quicker than anticipated. The crew started at the end of July and quickly completed the required disposal, digging and worked with me on placing concrete footers in specific locations for my planned Yardistry Gazebo install, as well as digging trench for electrical conduit.

The work team, led by Chan and Anton were stellar. They consulted me on details, were extremely thorough and delivered excellent work in laying down the new patio. Peter checked in periodically during the project, and given their excellent work on the back patio, I added additional work to the project to relay a portion of my existing front drive interlock where stones had sank near the sidewalk and collected water.

The project was completed rapidly, with the follow-up work by Marco and his colleague (apologies, forgot his name!) on the walkout steps and railing were completed solidly with time spent to ensure both function and appearances (note I requested the open stair fronts pictured due to the basement window located under the steps).

I've already recommended Avanti to my neighbours and friends looking to do landscaping or hardscaping work and would definitely utilize them again in the future.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard Renovation

I was really impressed with the service and execution of the project that was recently handled by Avanti Landscaping. Adnan came by to provide an estimate and he was very helpful and had some great suggestions. He explained the entire process which involved demolishing my old deck, excavating for a new patio and building a set of lumber stairs in my back yard.

The guys were organized, the executed the quickly and everything was completed exactly as discussed. I could not be happier with the project and I will have an amazing patio for years to come. Thank you Avanti Landscaping!

Interlocking

Amazing quality work and customer service. Many people I know have paid more for much less quality work.

Thank you very much for your positive comment and for taking the time to publish this review. It is our customers who allow us to constantly improve. We are very proud of our landscaping teams. Thank you again for your comment and positive experience!

Juli in Toronto
Juli in Toronto

Backyard patio

Avanti was very thorough in their work. Peter was easy to deal with for the designs and scheduling. The crew led by Lebrun worked hard each and every day. Any issues were immediately addressed and corrected. I would happily work with them again for another project.

Dear Juli:

More about Avanti Landscaping And Construction

Avanti Landscaping is a Rapidly growing construction company who specializes in landscape construction. We have been proudly serving GTA for over 10 years and have left hundreds of satisfied costumers.

Our approach is very simple: we work hard to keep our clients happy. We have a unique relationship with each client as needs vary.

Our crews are highly experienced and work in a professional and safe manner.

Although our journey began with basic landscaping and interlocking projects, we have added multiple services throughout years.

As of today our services include but not limited to:
-landscape design
-interlocking paver driveways and walkways
-custom decks, pergolas and fences
-asphalt,interlock and wood repair work
-deck and driveways rehabilitation services
-concrete work
-asphalt paving
-sodding and planting
-irrigation and lighting systems
-natural stone work
-excavation, demolition and grading services
-foundation repair services