Avanti Landscaping And Construction

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Avanti Landscaping And Construction

Ian in Toronto
Ian in Toronto

New front steps, walkway and sod.

My experience with Avanti was great right from the start. I found the company on HomeStars, and the owner (Eduard) was quick to respond to my email with a personal call. He sent a project manager (Adnan) to provide a detailed quote, which was very competitive compared to 4 other contractor estimates. Before the work started, Adnan came to my house three times to answer questions, provide design/colour suggestions, and take measurements. Throughout the entire process, whenever I had a question, Adnan was very prompt to answer my calls/texts. Most importantly, I couldn’t have asked for a better crew chief (Max) who did all the heavy lifting, literally. Max is a true professional and he takes a lot of pride in the quality of his work. He would think about the best approach to do something, and then measure/level everything 3-4 times just to get it perfect. As a homeowner, it’s nice to get a contractor who doesn’t think of a project as “just a job”, but someone who does their best work because they care about the end product. A few days after the job was done, Adnan came by to collect the payment and noticed that the sod was a bit yellow and didn’t look healthy. He immediately scheduled new sod to be delivered and said I could pay for the sod once everything was complete. The guys at Avanti are true professionals and I’ve already recommended them to a couple friends. The only issue with the company is that they’re in high demand, so scheduling a start date is a bit of a wait, but well worth it.

Hello Ian:

Thank you very much for your positive comment and for taking the time to publish this review. It is our customers who allow us to constantly improve. We are very proud of our landscaping teams. Thank you again for your comment and positive experience!

ccaprio
ccaprio

Got a quote never scheduled me… ghosted insteas

So, I had a fence repair that needed to be done.

Adnan came out and quoted twice… first for the fence/grading work. Second because I wanted to give them more work… adjust my interlock path.

I got quotes… and then was ghosted. I was told this could be done in June and after texting Adnan multiple times… never heard back. The office is not much better, all they do is forward messages.

So now I am stuck with not being able to get my fence work completed… I put my eggs in the basket with them… and by the time I figured out I was being ghosted, everyone else was booked

I have the quotes and txt messages that prove I was ghosted.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Professionals with Great Customer Service

I am so happy I hired Avanti for the sod installation on my lawn.The crew worked with great attention to detail and ensured the property was in top shape. A friendly company that takes care of their customers!

I would definitely recommend Avanti.
Elena /Markham/

Dear Elena:

Cat in Old Toronto
Cat in Old Toronto

Driveway and Fencing

I hired Avanti to replace my asphalt driveway with interlock and to replace some old worn out fencing. From the initial meeting with Adnan to completion of the work, the process was smooth and seamless. Both crews were professional, efficient, hard working and a pleasure to deal with. Adnan is exceptional at suggesting options for your project. I would hire Avanti again and would highly recommend them.

Hi Cat,

Sorin
Sorin

Backyard renovation

We had the pleasure of having our backyard and walkway between houses done back in May by Avanti Landscaping.
Adnan and his team did a fantastic job on our backyard. Adnan was extremely helpful throughout the whole project and tailored his recommendations to suit our various needs. Whether it was finding the perfect pavers, natural stones, choosing a fence style or even giving advice on plants, Adnan was super attentive and made sure to listen to our preferences. I also have to give a big shoutout to the team that put in our patio pavers as they perfectly executed our design and did a superb job in such a short amount of time.
We couldn’t be happier with our new backyard and would definitely recommend Avanti for any landscaping needs.

Many thanks,
Rodica & Sorin

Dear Rodica and Sorin:

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Pool Pad - Backyard-Front Yard Landscape/Hardscape

We selected Avanti for our project as their work speaks for itself and their team (Eduard, Peter, Lebron and all) are very professional . What I want to really highlight is their commitment to making their clients happy.
We came across some revisions and requests during our project and Avanti’s approach was always to listen and making things work.
I have hired vendors for previous projects and I can confidently say that Avanti is a company that positions themselves as a partner instead of a contractor. I will definitely recommend Avanti to family and friends. Keeping up the great work guys!

Hello:

Robert
Robert

New Patio

We had been holding off on re-working our patio for a few years and decided to dive in this summer. After surfing HomeStars, we decided to contact a number of contractors for quotes. While many that we met with were courteous and timely with their responses, Peter immediately stood out as somebody that we were excited to work with.

He was instrumental in helping us understand the best way to utilize our limited space, the pros and cons of proceeding with natural vs. man-made products, and how to avoid disrupting the balance of the landscaping in our backyard.

The Avanti crew on our project, led by the excellent Dimitri, worked quickly, efficiently and in the most tidy manner imaginable. All in all, our experience with Avanti exceeded our expectations, and I look forward to calling on Peter and team the next time we have landscaping project to tackle. Thanks for everything guys!

Hi Robert:

Mike
Mike

Excellent job!

Friendly, punctual, professional, knowledgeable, polite, detail-oriented and clean. All words to describe Eduard and his Avanti team. We took a chance without any previous knowledge of the company, and solely based on other positive reviews, and we were extremely happy with their work on our interlocking driveway.

They did the job right, from removing old stones, going down deep with the bed, measuring everything very accurately and using high quality materials. Throughout the whole process they were first class.

Highly recommended!!

Hi Mike:

Kristi in Toronto
Kristi in Toronto

New walkway, front steps and rear steps

Avanti was great to work with. We had wood veranda steps installed without any issues. They look great and were solidly built. We also had wood steps replaced leading into our basement tenants unit. They listened to us and installed extra supports to ensure these steps would be extra secure and last as long as possible. We also had a stone pathway replaced in the backyard. The installers were excellent to deal with and did a beautiful job. They kept the site clean, tidy and accessible. They cleaned up all debris and mess made during the construction. I hope to use Avanti again soon for our next house project.

Dear Kristi:

Steacy in Toronto
Steacy in Toronto

Didn't Show Up, Didn't Reschedule. Trying one last time.

I had an appointment for a quote with Avanti. When they didn't show up (without warning), I grew concerned and messaged them several hours later. Only by doing that did the owner respond telling me that the worker's car had been hit (he was fine) and they were dealing with insurance, but that he'd call me the following day. I gave them the benefit of the doubt, although I still believe I should have been contacted or the appointment been cancelled from their end. Next day comes and goes- no one contacts me again, of course.
I'm giving them one last chance. We have a tentative time for a site visit and quote this week, so we'll see what happens. I need someone I can trust. If all goes well, I will edit this review to reflect that, of course!

More about Avanti Landscaping And Construction

Avanti Landscaping is a Rapidly growing construction company who specializes in landscape construction. We have been proudly serving GTA for over 10 years and have left hundreds of satisfied costumers.

Our approach is very simple: we work hard to keep our clients happy. We have a unique relationship with each client as needs vary.

Our crews are highly experienced and work in a professional and safe manner.

Although our journey began with basic landscaping and interlocking projects, we have added multiple services throughout years.

As of today our services include but not limited to:
-landscape design
-interlocking paver driveways and walkways
-custom decks, pergolas and fences
-asphalt,interlock and wood repair work
-deck and driveways rehabilitation services
-concrete work
-asphalt paving
-sodding and planting
-irrigation and lighting systems
-natural stone work
-excavation, demolition and grading services
-foundation repair services