Avanti Landscaping And Construction

Reviews for Avanti Landscaping And Construction

Dens220 in Vaughan
Dens220 in Vaughan

Retaining wall

I was looking for someone to build retaining wall at front of my house.My friend referred guys from Avanti to me.Honestly,it was pleasure for me to work with you guys.
After phone conversation Ivan came to our house and took measurements.As we discussed, guys came next week and did the job in one day.
All i can say 10/10.

Thank you. please doing business with you!

Alex from Toronto
Alex from Toronto

backyard renovation

I hired Avanti to do our back yard last summer. We bought a new house and our backyard was old and outdates mess with random patches of grass. Avanti crew got rid of the weeds, old patio stones and old drck stairs. New patio was installed along with new wooden steps. they finished it off with brand new sod and flower beds. Extended out patio. Everything looks neat and stylishm. Very fast and good service. Eduard was very nice, he followed up with us few weeks later after everything was done. we love our backyard now. drfinitwly would work with Avanti again. Good quality work and amazing customer service.

Private User reviews Saint John, NB

Front yard makeover

I have contacted Avanti last spring to take a look at my front yard. Eduard came on site the next day and helped me decide what we could with our rotten retaining wall and chipped concrete.
I was very impressed with their work and professionalism.
The job was fairly price, on time and we did not have any difficulties understanding each other.
I would certainly recommend Avanti to my friends and would use their services in the future!

thank you for choosing us!

Djabar
Djabar
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fence around my house

I had been looking for someone to change my old fence around my house. I gave such wonderful opportunity for Ivan because he gave me pretty much fair price. He came with 2 other guys and prepared everything. In a couple of days job was done.
Great customer service, great quality of work and a competitive price, thank you so much guys.

Thank you very much!

Smelt in Markham
Smelt in Markham
1 review Terrebonne, QC

Deck renovation

Great service, Eduard had great suggestions and his crew did an awesome job. I had a old deck where section was rotting away. I wanted to replace the sitting area with something more permanent and Avanti designed and built exactly what I was hoping for.

thank you for choosing us!

Lily
Lily

Grading

Last year i had problems with water on my backyard due to improper grading.One of my friends recommended guys from Avanti because they did same thing for them.
We booked an appointment for another month.
Crew came with bobcat and regraded whole backyard then put nice grass on top.
Right now,when the snow has gone,everything is fine with it. No water,no problems.
My appreciation Avanti.

Thank you Lilia. pleasure dealing with you!

Helen R. in Etobicoke
Helen R. in Etobicoke

sodding front and back

We saw a crew working on our street. Joe from Avanti came over to assess our grass situation. There were too many weeds and there wasn't a chance to save it. Joe gave us a reasonable quote to remove existing grass leftovers and install new one. job was done in a day and a half and our yard was left very clean. we love our yard now. very happy with the service. Would hire Avanti again.

sasha27190
sasha27190

Backyard project

We have hired Avanti Landscaping to do work in our backyard. Ivan and Eduard helped us design a cozy combination of a deck, new grass and a rock garden. They were professional and very easy to work with. Work was done in a timely manner as per timelines discussed. We love our backyard now and highly recommend Avanti crew.

thank you! pleasure dealing with you!

julia
julia
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

backyard design and makeover

Ivan and his team were amazing throughout the process of getting our project done. Quote was fair, communication leading up to the day was excellent, and I never had issues tracking him down. They helped to design a unique relaxation and entertainment space in the backyard and the work was done very well. Great team, great work!

Thank you Julia!

More about Avanti Landscaping And Construction

Avanti Landscaping is a Rapidly growing construction company who specializes in landscape construction. We have been proudly serving GTA for over 10 years and have left hundreds of satisfied costumers.

Our approach is very simple: we work hard to keep our clients happy. We have a unique relationship with each client as needs vary.

Our crews are highly experienced and work in a professional and safe manner.

Although our journey began with basic landscaping and interlocking projects, we have added multiple services throughout years.

As of today our services include but not limited to:
-landscape design
-interlocking paver driveways and walkways
-custom decks, pergolas and fences
-asphalt,interlock and wood repair work
-deck and driveways rehabilitation services
-concrete work
-asphalt paving
-sodding and planting
-irrigation and lighting systems
-natural stone work
-excavation, demolition and grading services
-foundation repair services