R-Quibic Ltd

haliav
haliav
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Home and carpet cleaning

I fully recommend hiring this company to clean your home and carpets. The service is excellent, polite, prompt response and accurate quoting. The staff they sent to my home were puntual, efficient, honest and focused on the job.

My home looks immaculate and the carpets now look like 5 years newer.

Halia thank you for the review, you were an amazing customer and a very kind person, Again than you for your trust. We are here to hel you.

0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Great Service and amazing treatment!

I had a very good experience working with this company, they are responsible and very professional. Gustavo is very handy and knows how to fix stuff very quickly and professionally. I was working from home and they made sure it was in a time that would be better for both of us, I found that to be a very thoughtful detail.

Thank you for the review I always R 3 bring the best quality and professional team for the jobs be 100 % done thank you for make business with u anything u need I'm here to help you

Best regards

0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom renovation

We received an extraordinary service. The project was on time, in budget and workers followed all our recommendations and suggestions. We are very satisfy with the final work. Well done. We will them again for future projects.

Thank you Fernando! We will loved to work with you again. Say hi to your lovely cats for us!

Dry wall

I loved how Gustavo’s job installing my walls.
They look so good , fresh and good quality.
I recommend his job and his staff. Great communication, and their app helps to keep track of the progress on the job.

We loved to work for you. Thank you for your trust

More about R-Quibic Ltd

WELCOME TO R-QUIBIC CLEANING and RENOVATION SERVICES
We are a cleaning services company which provides high quality accessible services to the highest standards. We believe in high
quality workmanship and standards.
The quality of our work and good client relations have always been in the two defining characteristics of our company. We
pride ourselves on understanding our clients' needs and the timeous delivery of a quality service.
The management team who today heads the company has been skillful at adapting to changing the market needs and has
been principally responsible for expanding and developing the company's niche market include the cleaning and reparation
of commercial, residential and industrial buildings.
Together with traditional projects and competencies, the complex and challenging discipline of cleaning and reparation buildings forms R-QUIBIC.