Hello Daniel, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review about your experience with our company. It's disappointing for us to read that we did not meet your expectations, but we always take the feedback very seriously.
We always review the information provided and discuss as a group before responding to reviews, as any responsible contracting company should. I'd like to address your points in order as they appear.
- we don't consider the plans provided to our installers to be of poor quality despite being hand drawn. The scope of work often changes at the last minute when dealing with timelines of other contractors. In your case a landscaper and a pool builder. Time is always of the essence when it comes to installing a fence immediately after pool liner. In the case of your project, changes did occur and we had to adjust quickly.
- this mistake did occur and it was unacceptable. We apologize once again for the confusion, and appreciated your understanding at the time
- high quality aluminum spray paint is commonly used, and regarded as industry standard practice. We were not aware until now that you were not satisfied. We are happy to replace any brackets you see fit. Please contact the office to schedule replacement.
- this issue was addressed immediately when brought to our attention. It's important for us to mention that more often customers prefer an installation lower to the ground, as it was installed in your case. It's still understandable that you wanted this changed, and we did so at your request
- we apologize for this oversight, and appreciated when you brought it to our attention. This was taken care of almost immediately as well
- our owner makes a point of providing his mobile number to all our account partners and customers. Our owner takes pride in answering his phone Daniel, he's very good at it. I'm afraid I have to push back that he was "impossible" to reach. It's possible that there may have been a lapse in returning a phone call, but this is not something he has ever been accused of before. In any case, I'm sorry to hear that this caused you to be frustrated.
- we have no recollection of using WD-40 instead of replacing a faulty gate lock. I will have the office contact you this week to look into this problem.
I hope this information is helpful. Don't hesitate to contact the office anytime if you require follow-up.