Not Just Caulking

Rochelle in Burlington
Rochelle in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Caulking

Matthew is fabulous to deal with, easy to get ahold of and does excellent professional work! I would recommend Matthew and his company for all caulking projects!

Thank you so much for the great review. You are also fantastic to work with !

Scott
Scott

Condo shower recaulking

Very happy with the shower-recaulking work Matthew did for us. I appreciated his diligence and professionalism even on a job of modest scope like this was. I would certainly recommend him. Thanks!

Thank you very much for choosing us for your job. It was a pleasure working in your home.

Top Notch Service

I had a very small job that Matthew and his team were able to accomdate for me at a fair price in a reasonable time frame. The quality of the work, pre-service communication and post-work follow-up was all 10/10. Thanks again guys!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review! You were a pleasure to work with!

0 reviews Pelham, ON

Caulking of 6 condo inits

Matthew and his crew were professional, neat and accommodating Our 6 units were done on time and the workmanship was excellent I would not hesitate to recommend them for any future work
Appreciate there work effort and professionalism
Michael Larson President
NCSS 55. Unit 7
1616 Pelham St. Fonthill L0S 1E5

Your hospitality was greatly appreciated by the whole team. We look forward to working with you again.

Job well done !

Matt on his initial visit identified exactly the scope of the work required to fix the issues we were experiencing. He was able to clearly explain what needed to be done.
Matts crew made sure that at the end of each day the site was clean. I am confident that Matts work was superior to any other potential company. He took pride in his work.
I would absolutely recommend not just caulking to anyone.

Your comment is so gratifying as you have described exactly the identity I hope NJC portrays. Thank you for a great experience at your beautiful banquet centre. I look forward to working you again.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Cracked outdoor foundation

Professional and pleasant guys to deal with. True to their word, show up when they say and do what they are suppose to do. Knowledgeable and honest company.

Thank you so much for your review. We find open communication key to providing that kind of service

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Caulking and Vent replacement

used their services in both my old and new houses. really impressed with the quality of work and friendliness of the staff.

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you again.

Bathroom renovation

We were very happy with the final outcome.
It is exactly how we wanted it to turn out.
Not just Caulking provided a flawless final product.
As well they were very easy to work with.

Happy to hear you are pleased with the final product! Thank you very much for your review.

Jay in Toronto
Jay in Toronto
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Exterior window caulking

The team at Not Just Caulking did a fantastic job. Our caulking was in dire need of replacement (20 years). I was particularly impressed by the professionalism/demeanour and workmanship provided by David...a true expert that was thorough and caring. Thanks again for a job well done!

Good afternoon Jay,

Thank you for the review and opportunity to work on your home. David mentioned he enjoyed having you as a customer. I sure am lucky to have a guy like David on my team. I will let him know what you said.

Regards,

Matthew

0 reviews , ON

Recaulked all windows and doors

Matt and his team treated our home as if their own. Work professionally done with all attention detail paid, couldn't ask for better quality work and care to our property.

Thank you very Much for your kind words. We enjoyed working with you!

More about Not Just Caulking

At Not Just Caulking, we specialize in both residential and commercial caulking applications Including swing stage set up and operation but we don’t stop there. We offer the professional advice and support you need for almost any project you have Interior or exterior. You can count on us to deliver a seamless, high quality job while ensuring your property is clean during and upon completion.