Sarman Air Inc.

Toronto ON M2M 3W4

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Sarman Air Inc.

David
David

BBQ gas line install

Extended a natural gas line to my BBQ on the deck in the backyard. Quick response, great communication, excellent service. I would have no issue hiring this company again for another job.

Martin in Brampton
Martin in Brampton

Gas stove connection

John from Sarman Air was prompt, friendly and professional. He arrived on time and equipped for the job. John completed the work efficiently, neatly and true to quote. We will certainly use Sarman Air for future HVAC work, without hesitation.

Carol in Toronto
Carol in Toronto
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Furnace malfunction

John had serviced my Furnace sometime in the summer of 2020. However, in January (on the coldest day so far of 2021) my furnace was not working properly - it wouldn’t reach the desired temperature - and only came on for a few seconds every 1/2 hour or so. Needless to say, inside my home was freezing. I called John, and without hesitation he was at my home the said day. Not only did he fixed the issue, but he made sure it was working properly before leaving. John has proven that he is reliable, and he also has a great persona. I would recommend John to family and friends without hesitation.
Carol

Nick in Toronto
Nick in Toronto

Gas Furnace Repair

John came to my home within an hour of me contacting him for a York gas furnace that had stopped working. I had already done the typical replace the air filter, power cycle, and checked the exterior vents. Within a couple minutes he diagnosed the problem to be a failed venter motor. A quick call to the store, he secured the part which was under warranty (lucky me). He made it to the store before it closed, and upon his return replaced the part and the furnace was back in action. We also both wore our face masks which is important in this Covid era.

Water heater

One cold day in January our water heater and furnace broke. Our neighbors immediately told us to call John at Sarman. We did and John came to assess the situation within 2 hours the same day. The next day we had a whole new system. John knows his business in and out and I highly recommend him.

Kathleen
Kathleen

Gas stove repair

Our stove suddenly began to emit high CO readings (NB: don't have a CO detector? GET ONE IT CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE). Fire dept. came, called Enbridge, the stove was red tagged and gas turned off. Big problem! But John from Sarman Air Inc. came really quickly and fixed the problem. He was able to just clean out the burner, and hence we saved a lot of money because we didn't need to buy expensive new parts. We were very pleased with his service.

mark
mark

Red Tag Remedy

John did a great job addressing a Red Tag issue with my gas meter piping. He identified a solution, executed the work needed and saved my from spending more money than was necessary that other contractors were going to charge me. I would not hesitate to hire Sarman Air in the future. Thank you John.

Brian
Brian

Furnace Repair

My homes gas furnace stopped working New Years day. I called John around 11:45am and he was at my house and had the problem fixed by 1pm. This is the second time I have used Sarman Air. The first time John came to repair a non-functioning gas firelace in our home.

Serives is prompt and curteous. I would highly recommend him

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Fixed Our Fireplace

We were having issues with our fireplace and decided to call this company for help.
We received amazing and friendly service.
John Monazami fixed the issue fast and thoroughly explained what was wrong.
We would recommend and would use this company again!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Highly recommend

John was very professional. The same day we had the problem with our fireplace he came over and quickly found the issue with our fireplace and fixed it. I would strongly recommend him.

More about Sarman Air Inc.

Fully Licensed and Insured, from WSIB and Ontario Government, HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) Contractor serving Toronto with Professional Solutions and competetive Prices from 2015. Our Company started it's professional journey in early 2015 and made his way up to the best contractors in Toronto in the HVAC industry by providing Residences and Businesses of the town with Valuable Solutions and Satisfactory Services. The main goal of our Business is to achieve the most trusted business in Toronto by Words of Mouth rather than annoying our costumers with useless advertisements and we have been successful in our journey so far. Sarman Air Inc. will be serving more areas in Ontario by the end of the year 2018.