Grounded Earth Electrical

Reviews for Grounded Earth Electrical

Archana
Archana

Lighting Fixtures

I hired Gary to help mount a 17kg chandelier in in my foyer ceiling. He was not only professional and did a good job but also very friendly. It felt as though I was having a friend over rather than a hired electrician and his job was thorough. I would highly recommend him.

Thanks for the warm review Archana. I always strive to give the best value to all my customers, my installations are as if they are done for my home.

Angie M
Angie M

Caring Professional

I hired "Grounded Earth" for a few projects, the biggest was pig-tailing my aluminum wiring to copper, bringing it up to code. They cared that the work was not only legitimate, safe and inspected...but also that I was shown and satisfied. They cared about what the Electritian was doing , were honest and an advocate for me. I'll be asking them to come back when needed. Thanks!

Thanks, any work installed that must be inspected will be as to meet today's codes.

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

Added new floor receptacles fixed issue with door bell.

Work was done professionally and I have confidence it was done to code. Gary's invoice fairly reflected the effort he put in. He showed up when he said and was able to explain the issue and what was needed to fix it.

Thanks Robert for your review, everything was done to code as it was inspected by the electrical inspector. Electrical inspectors also go by the title of Safety Codes Officer. I now qualify as one myself.

Michael in Calgary
Michael in Calgary

Multiple electrical projects

We tried Grounded Earth Electrical on our mud room renovation. They installed new recessed pot lights and an exterior light. Wiring was challenging due to previous owner's installation. However, they were able to figure it out and rectify the existing problems in an economical and efficient way. Due to their professional, knowledgeable, and thorough work, we have had Grounded Earth return to fix wiring issues in our kitchen and consult on redundant multiple electrical services entering our property in which we will gladly have them return to execute the work once we have funding in place. They are our "go-to" electrician.

Thank you so much for your review. I will be happy to return for future electrical issues or renovations.

More about Grounded Earth Electrical

Gary MacDonald, Red Seal Certified Master Electrician(CME), Professional Electrical Contractor(PEC), Safety Codes Officer(SCO). 22 years residential and commercial experience troubleshooting electrical problems. Existing electrical modified, new installation garage and basement, outdoor lighting and power, low voltage. Great rates by the hour or job call 403-922-5115, amplevelocity@hotmail.com