Paradisus Window Cleaning & House Washing Services Ltd.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
St. Catharines ON L2M 7T5
Window & Gutter Cleaning
Paradisus Window Cleaning & House Washing Services Ltd.

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Paradisus Window Cleaning & House Washing Services Ltd.

Private User reviews St. Catharines, ON

Glass staircase

Difficult project with tight high spaces- original team came and realized that it was above their skill level- Jason & another worker came and spent 2 hours making the glass shine- only negative is that they need drop cloths

Thank you for the feedback. Gravity can be a tough enemy lol. Will keep that in mind when we do the job again. Thanks again and see you in the spring!

Jason Gwynne
Paradisus Window Cleaning & House Washing Services Ltd

Great Customer Service
Great Customer Service

Great Service

The crew that arrived was courteous and very professional. They explained the procedure clearly, which made it easier to prepare the windows and shades for the washing. I would definitely recommend this company to my neighbours/friends or work colleagues.

We will definitely use them again next year.

Thank you very much for the review. we appreciate it very much. We look forward to working with you again and meeting friends and neighbour's too! Enjoy the clear view and enjoy the winter!

Jason Gwynne
Paradisus Window Cleaning & House Washing Services Ltd

Kitty
Kitty
2 reviews Welland, ON

The windows sparkle!

I have never hired professional window cleaners before and I know I will do it again with Paradisus! I can't believe how clean the windows are especially the front ones that have 2 years of sap from the big tree . Julius and crew were very professional, on time, explained the process and went to work. All in all a great experience and highly recommend this company.

Lorraine in Toronto
Lorraine in Toronto
3 reviews Burlington, ON

gutter cleaning

I was very pleased with the work completed by Paradisus! The crew were efficient and courteous! They even took the time to repair a screen door and assist me with a window screen problem while on the job!
I would recommend this company!

Carol, Thorold
Carol, Thorold
5 reviews Thorold, ON

Excellent Window and Siding Cleaning

From my first contact online with this company right through the completion of the washing of my house and windows, I have been impressed by its excellent customer service and thorough and professional work. My many questions before I officially hired this company were answered expertly, quickly and honestly. The work was completed on time and to my complete satisfaction. The final cost of the work was as estimated and was reasonable. All in all, I am pleased to recommend this company to other homeowners. Thanks especially to Jason and his son. Well done!

MArk in Toronto
MArk in Toronto

Horrible window cleaning company

Lazy people who do half the work and just try to run away instead of completing the job. I wouldn’t use them again! Very dissatisfied and I will be complaining to the better business bureau about them.

Hi Mark,

I am very concerned about your review. This does not sound like our company at all. We strive to go above and beyond with every job and would not leave a job half finished and would certainly not "run away" from anything. Please call us to discuss your situation further at 844-866-9274.

Best regards,

Darrell in Niagara Falls
Darrell in Niagara Falls
0 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Siding Cleaning

Jonathon was quick to respond to my web questions. He had a proposal within a day. His crew, when they showed up(early due to a cancellation) were very professional and courteous. The moved deck furniture as needed and replaced when finished. The siding was spotless when they left. Other than a wet carpet,which could not be moved you would not have known that they were here. Will recommend them to our friends and will use them again if needed.

Thanks for the positive feedback, Darrell! Glad to hear you were happy with the service and results of your house wash 😄 Looking forward to the next time you need us!

Gaye in Milton
Gaye in Milton

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Had to pay over $800.00 to another company to fix the complete mess that was made by Paradisus...the job was a complete embarrassment and cannot believe that a company could think they did a satisfactory job and walk away from a house that looked 100 times worse than it was before it was attempted to be cleaned!..After contacting the company, to out surprise, they thought they had done a wonderful job???...wow!, and no attempt was made to correct this very unsatisfactory job!..We had white siding and wanted it cleaned and ended up looking like yellow mustard was smeared all over the siding!..you could see every smear mark, and was told it was OXIDIZED...this was not the case, as we were told from the company that we hired to actually cleaned the siding and made it sparkle the way it should have been cleaned!..Paradisus is actually having the audacity to charge us for the disaster they have created...again WOW!!...this business is AWFUL and strongly advise to have absolutely no dealings with them, as you will be totally wasting your time and money and a whole lot of aggravation!

Hi Rob and Gaye,

I understand we did not meet your expectations. We tried our best, but you had some oxidation issues and deep stains within the finish of your siding that our cleaning methods could not remove for you. I am happy to hear you found a company that could provide those specialized restoration services for you. However, since we did provide the house washing services that you contracted us to do in full, and the underlying issues with your siding could not be assessed and worked on until the mold and other organic matter that was covering it up was cleaned away is why we still expect payment for our services. Hope you understand.

Mark
Mark
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Windows Cleaned

EXCELLENT in every way!! Reliable, courteous, efficient, accommodating !!!
Windows are absolutely spotless!!! Will definitely have them back on regular basis!! A very professional company with superb customer service and business ethics!
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Thanks for this awesome review, Mark! It was a pleasure working for you and I look forward to the next time you'll have us back. Enjoy the view from your clean windows 😁

Skiergirl25 in Mississauga
Skiergirl25 in Mississauga
4 reviews Welland, ON

Excellent window cleaning service

Sparking clean windows inside and out. Great customer service before and after work was done. I would highly recommend Paradisus window cleaning. The staff was friendly and worked efficiently. All work was done within about two hours.

Thanks so much for this review! Glad to hear you were happy with the results and our customer service, we try our best 😁 Looking forward to the next time you need our services.

Jonathan Bentum | Paradisus Window Cleaning & House Washing Services Ltd.

More about Paradisus Window Cleaning & House Washing Services Ltd.

Paradisus Window Cleaning & House Washing Services Ltd. is a full property detailing service company based out of St. Catharines, ON. By providing Niagara, Hamilton & Halton with award-winning window cleaning, house washing, gutter cleaning, roof washing, pressure washing & spider spraying, Paradisus Window Cleaning & House Washing Services Ltd. is your premier all-in-one solution when it comes to the exterior maintenance of residential and commercial properties in Southern Ontario. We're also 100% safe to hire as we are fully insured, licensed & WSIB compliant.

Book your free / no obligation estimate with one of our property detailing specialists and start revitalizing the beauty of your home or business today!

ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION:

The days of collaborating with several different companies just to clean the exterior of your home are over! The process of cleaning out your gutters, washing the exterior of your house, spraying for spiders, and cleaning your windows requires a specific order of operation to be done properly and to not mess up an area already washed or sprayed. With that said, matters that are out of your control are bound to happen that can cause any company to cancel an appointment, and this generally results in a big rescheduling complication. However, when you choose Paradisus Window Cleaning & House Washing Services Ltd., you are choosing a company that specializes in full property detailing, so this means you can have everything accomplished on your exterior cleaning wish-list without the hassle of collaborating with multiple companies. Best of all, most houses can be cleaned top to bottom in just 1 day! What are you waiting for? Get your free estimate and start revitalizing the beauty of your home or business today!