Nd Contracting

Decks
Nd Contracting

Reviews for Nd Contracting

Fence demo/ rebuilding

Solid fence, solid work, solid service.
Always a pleasure to work with Nabil.
My second project with him.

Thank you very much for your kind words, for your continued business and trust in us to deliver to your expectations! We look forward to working with you whenever the opportunity calls for it. Please enjoy your newly built fence.

Regards,

Deck build

Had ND build a new deck for my house, and couldn’t have been happier with the way it turned out, they did an excellent job with the design and was very easy it work with, will definitely use there services again in the future

Thank you very much for your kind words. We hope that your family and guests appreciate your newly built deck for decades to come! We very much appreciate your business and look forward to working with you whenever the opportunity calls for it!

Fence - property wood fencing

Nabeel is a very pleasant and accommodating person to deal with. The quality of his workmanship is excellent and he does deliver what he has contracted. His price is fair - not the most expensive, not the most ecconomical. No extras charged. He even does some tasks not charged. Very clean at the end of the job. No deficiencies. The only negative - and maybe due to COVID - was his scheduled. He was totally off from what agreed and also his working schedule was unconventional. If you are not in a hurry, I totally reccomend him

Curtis Bambridge from Ajax
Curtis Bambridge from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Deck renovation

We found Nabeel to be very friendly and helpful. The deck renovation was quite extensive, the work was completed on time and the price was good. We are very happy with the job and are happy to recommend Nabeel. Curtis in Ajax.

Hello Curtis,

I hope that you and the family are doing well. Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad that you were satisfied with the completed repairs on your deck. I much enjoyed working with you on your resurfacing project. I found yourself and Noricia to be very easy to deal with, very decisive, well organized and overly hospitable. If there's anything you need, I am only a phone call away. Please don't hesitate to call. I look forward to working with you in the future. Take care and be safe.

L W.
L W.

Built a section of my fence

ND was very pleasant to work with. I received the estimate the same day and the work done 2 weeks later. There was consist communication between ND and myself, which I loved. Final product was perfect!

Hello Lori,

It was indeed a pleasure to be able to work with you and your family on this project. Its not everyday that one comes across 'Triple A' clients such as Nick and yourself. We are very grateful and pleased that you enjoyed your experience with ND Contracting. We look forward to working with you in the future.

ND Contracting Team

William from Mississauga
William from Mississauga

Lot of promise, slow results and insulted to boot.

Job was very simple only 46 foot of board fence. Nabeel did not achieve the 4 day delivery date as contracted. Work was poorly supervised and had to be redone on several sections of fence. Board spacing was inconsistent done by eye rather than by jig. Tried really hard but was 3 days late. As a result Implemented the penalty clause that was agreed to.

Buyer beware.

Hello William,

I hope you and your family are doing well and in good health. I apologize that you were not satisfied with the fence as completed. The total project scope did involve 3 other neighbors of yours and I did give priority to completing your panels before all other parties involved as agreed to. Unfortunately, due to the soil conditions of your neighbors yard, we were forced to hand dig about 5 posts at the rear as well as the gate post which you shared, this took up more time than usual. I'd like to point out that all 3 of your neighbors were very satisfied with the completion of their fences and at least one of them have called us back for other various projects and one has sent me a referral last week.

I must remind you that your 46Ft of fence-line was completed the very next day after posts were installed, all garbage was removed and what remained was your gate which was to be completed. And I came over the following weekend to personally see to it that your gate was properly completed.

Again, I apologize that you were not totally satisfied and will take note of this incident to further our growth and ensure such an occurrence does not happen again with future clients. Take care and be safe.

Alana W.
Alana W.

Chain link fence around front/back yard

Overall quality of work was excellent! They were very quick to show up and installed our fence within a week of us contacting them.

The price was very reasonable, and they did some additional fixes to the existing fence while on site.

I recommended that my mom get a quote them shortly as she is going to be putting a fence around her front and back yards.

ANDREW
ANDREW
1 review Burlington, ON

Fence Replacement

We had part of the fence at the back of our property blow down in a storm, and called Nd Contracting to build a replacement. Nabeel and his team worked incredibly hard to construct the new fence, and we couldn't be happier with the result.

Thanks Andrew, you're too kind! We're very grateful for the opportunity you gave us and I'm glad that you and the wife are happy with your finished product. We look forward to working with you again!

Cheers,

hfathizadeh
hfathizadeh

Fence

Very nice work and good material and clean work , I recommend them to my friends

Thank you very much for your business Ms Fathizadeh. It was indeed a pleasure to work with you on your fence project. I hope all is well with you and the family. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns regarding your fence. Have a happy year and don't work too hard!

Nurse, m.
Nurse, m.
1 review Whitby, ON

Deck building

Nabeel and his team were fantastic! Professional and paid attention to all the details! They kept to their timeline and persevered despite battling swarms of May flies. They gave me a deck that's the envy of the street and I can finally utilize my outdoor space to it's full potential. I would definitely recommend Nabeel's team.

Thank you very much for your kind words Gilatha! This project wouldn't have gone as smooth as it did if it weren't for your accommodating attitude and decisiveness. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns regarding your deck. We look forward to working with you again.

More about Nd Contracting

We are in the business of Construction. We offer a diverse collection of services including: Deck & Fence Construction, Sheds, Pergolas, Gazebos, Hardwood Flooring, Tiling, Backsplash, Cabinets And Countertops including Custom Built-ins, Custom Home Framing, Basement Renovation, Home Staging, Interlocking, Plain/Stamped Concrete Paving And More!

Decks, General Contractors, and Basement Renovation
- Carpentry - Renovation - New Home Construction & Additions - Interior Remodeling - Hardwood Flooring - Tiling - Kitchen Renovation - Bathroom Renovation - Decks, Fences, Pergolas, Sheds, Gazebos - Swimming Pools, Landscaping, Irrigation, Interlocking
We work with the top brands throughout the industry along with all the big box stores to custom suppliers. We use only the finest products and high grade professional tools to ensure your project is built strong and withstands the test of time.
In this constantly growing and changing world it is imperative to keep up with the latest styles and trends. And rightfully so, as we attend annual Homeshows and conferences to keep up to date with our existing relationships with existing suppliers and partners. Also facilitating new and growing relationships as we keep an eye on new and disrupting styles and technologies to bring that knowledge back to you, our client, to ensure you have the latest and greatest products and services incorporated within your home or building.
We specialize in management of full scale construction and remodeling of existing dwelling spaces. That means we can build your home from the foundation up or work with your existing space to update or enhance the space you are working with. From Additions to Custom Builds, from a driveway complete with interlocked walkway to the backyard fence which establishes your property boundaries and provides safety and security, we cover all the components in-between to make your home perfect for you and your family to enjoy for decades to come.
2016
Returns where Applicable
Cash, Cheque and e-transfer
PROJECT RATE
Depending upon product(s) or service(s) being offered
3 Years on Workmanship. Please ask for more details. Depends on project completed.