Nd Contracting

Reviews for Nd Contracting

elshammahashraf
elshammahashraf

Backyard fence

Extremely professional, prompt and friendly. Job very well done.
Work completed on time as per schedule.

Thank you so much for your business as well as your kind words my friend! It was indeed a pleasure to work with you Ashraf and we look forward to working with you again! You know our line of contact is always open to you, so please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Burhan Tahir in Etobicoke
Burhan Tahir in Etobicoke

Landscaping & Deck

Amazing service by Nabeel and his team! I needed a brand new deck as my old one rotted out. Nabeel used his expertise to get pressure treated wood and used joyce hangers to ensure the deck was safe and built to last! I definitely would recommend ND Contracting to others and you can come by anytime to check my property that Nabeel did, please contact Nabeel for viewings. Thanks Nabeel and the team!

Mr. Tahir, thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you're happy with our workmanship. We look forward to working with you again! Please let us know if you have any further questions.

nikigl
nikigl
1 review Pickering, ON

Privacy Fence

Excellent communication, quality work and fantastic customer service. It was a pleasure working with ND Contracting from start to finish. Job was done with quality materials, on schedule and as per agreement. We even got updates as the work was underway while we were out! Came back to check quality after 30 days. Our fence looks great!

Hi Niki,

Thank you so much for your gratitude. It's great clients such as yourself that help us to propel forward in this competitive market. It was indeed a pleasure to work with you. If ever you should have a question or concern regarding your fence or any other matter, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're always here to help!

Nabeel Dar

barbcaldwell
barbcaldwell
1 review Ajax, ON

Backyard fence

The contractor was very professional. He took away all the old fencing, cleaned up all the dirt and rocks that get everywhere as a result of this kind of job and left me with a beautiful new fence that I am thrilled with. Sturdy construction job that will probably outlive me. Thanks so much Nabeel.

Thank You very much for your business Barb! You were better than great. Very hospitable, Welcoming, Decisive, Courteous and Respectful and I'll take that over a million dollars. It was truly an excellent experience for myself and my team from start to finish. We're all very grateful! Thank you!

Hani
Hani

Fence

Nabeel did my fence. They were proffecional,used top quality product,they finished the job on time,
I would definitely recommend ND contractors to my friends.
Job well done.
Thanks

Thank you so much for your business Hani. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family!

More about Nd Contracting

We are in the business of Construction. We offer a diverse collection of services including: Deck & Fence Construction, Sheds, Pergolas, Gazebos, Hardwood Flooring, Tiling, Backsplash, Cabinets And Countertops including Custom Built-ins, Custom Home Framing, Basement Renovation, Home Staging, Interlocking, Plain/Stamped Concrete Paving And More!

Decks, General Contractors, and Basement Renovation
- Carpentry - Renovation - New Home Construction & Additions - Interior Remodeling - Hardwood Flooring - Tiling - Kitchen Renovation - Bathroom Renovation - Decks, Fences, Pergolas, Sheds, Gazebos - Swimming Pools, Landscaping, Irrigation, Interlocking
We work with the top brands throughout the industry along with all the big box stores to custom suppliers. We use only the finest products and high grade professional tools to ensure your project is built strong and withstands the test of time.
In this constantly growing and changing world it is imperative to keep up with the latest styles and trends. And rightfully so, as we attend annual Homeshows and conferences to keep up to date with our existing relationships with existing suppliers and partners. Also facilitating new and growing relationships as we keep an eye on new and disrupting styles and technologies to bring that knowledge back to you, our client, to ensure you have the latest and greatest products and services incorporated within your home or building.
We specialize in management of full scale construction and remodeling of existing dwelling spaces. That means we can build your home from the foundation up or work with your existing space to update or enhance the space you are working with. From Additions to Custom Builds, from a driveway complete with interlocked walkway to the backyard fence which establishes your property boundaries and provides safety and security, we cover all the components in-between to make your home perfect for you and your family to enjoy for decades to come.
2016
Returns where Applicable
Cash, Cheque and e-transfer
PROJECT RATE
Depending upon product(s) or service(s) being offered
3 Years on Workmanship. Please ask for more details. Depends on project completed.