Oceans Flooring

Reviews for Oceans Flooring

Giannis in Etobicoke
Giannis in Etobicoke

Flooring installation

Highlyrecommend ocean floring and the team.
Thank you so much eldin for your great services.
Our new floors looks more that what we where expecting.
Thank you once more.
For sure we will higher you again in our next project

Jamie in Toronto
Jamie in Toronto

Love these guys

I had my floors installed. The project was completed on time and on budget. Great workmanship and superb attention to detail. Perfect cleanup after completed. My overall experience was nothing short of great.

Mayu
Mayu

Replaced Laminate flooring and carpet on stairs

Call Oceans if you want a worry free and completely hands free reno! I had furniture in my condo but, Andy and his apprentice created a plan, moved everything out of the way (clearly demonstrating a flair for Tetris) and managed to replace the flooring around it all. The floors and workmanship looks spectacular. Furthermore, thank you Elntin for helping choose the flooring and carpet. I do apologize for the furniture that had to be moved which caused them to run into a 3rd day. Nevertheless, not once did they complain and always came with a smile! Andy even brought me a coffee that was incredible. Thank you gentlemen!!

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Flooring removal & Hardwood Installtion

I would recommend Eldin & his team for any flooring job you have!! They removed our flooring & kept it clean while installing it absolutely amazingly. They were excellent. They did a fantastic job and we are 100% pleased with the workmanship. They are professional, polite and went the extra mile to deliver above our expectations. They were very diligent in their work & were amazing at explaining the step by step procedure. From know on they are our favourite guys to remove & install & for future references! Thanks guys!
Thanks, Ketlin Cene

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Flooring installation

Highly recommend eldin and he's crew the have done amazing work
New floors and railings
There where in an out in a record time and also and more important that they offer to us 3 years of warranty

Highly recommend

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Tile Replacement

Elntin is a pro. He does great work, will get the job done with a quick turnaround and at a fair price. I will definitely be recommending Elntin to my network.

Bhavin
Bhavin

Hardwood in bedroom

Elntin was extremely quick and responsive; I had a tight timeline and he was able meet it and the quality of the work was fantastic, every detail was taken care of.

thanks for the reply

Susy Antal in Toronto
Susy Antal in Toronto

Remove, and install broadloom in master bedroom

Elntin responded immediately to my request and was able to come and give me an estimate the next day with several carpet samples.
He was very professional and courteous, he wore a mask and maintained social distancing. The installation was done within the timeframe he promised.
He arrived with his crew and they moved all of the furniture, removed and disposed of the old carpet and installed the new carpet, moved all the furniture back and was completed in 5 hours.
I would highly recommend Oceans Flooring for any of your carpet or flooring needs. I plan to do more projects and will definitely use Oceans Flooring.

thanks for you help

Flooring, Baseboards and other small things

Efficient, kind and diligent. Alan was nice and took his time to ensure the job was done right. Also they were very well priced.

Ana
Ana

Floor installation

Eating was a pleasure to work with. Very polite and gave me all the information I asked for.
Completed the work as promised, cleaned the place.
I am very satisfied, and have recommended him in the 2 buildings

thanks for everything

More about Oceans Flooring

Welcome to Ocean Flooring. We offer a variety of flooring services and installation to meet your needs. We carry all colors of tiles, VDP, plank, vinyl, hardwood and laminate, and carpets for you to choose from.
We have been proudly serving the GTA for the last 10 years and have many photos showing our finished flooring work.

We also offer free estimates.

***

Contact us today to schedule your appointment.