AJ Appliance Repair

Bowmanville ON L1C 4M2

AJ Appliance Repair

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for AJ Appliance Repair

Jim from Pickering
Jim from Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Oven Repair

When my oven wouldn't light I called AJ Appliance. Avi came out and determined that the igniter needed replacing which he did. My fridge fan was making a noise so i had him check it out. The fridge was freezing. After I defrosted the fridge he came and put in an additional heater. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for the review and for calling us at AJ Appliance Repair

KevinL in Whitby
KevinL in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Washer diagnostic

Avi sets the standard for how home renovation/repair specialists should behave. Great communicator, very skilled at what he does, on-time and fairly priced.

Had a washer break down on me and he provided all the answers I needed to make the right decision on replacing it.

I've saved his number on my phone and will be calling on him anytime something breaks down or I need guidance on whether to fix or replace.

Thank you for the review Kevin. We will always provide the correct diagnostics and let our clients know if the repair is worth while or not.

0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Stove repair

First off this company should be very proud to have Avichay as a valued employee. Second I cant say enough about his professionalism and customer friendly attitude, attitude is everything in my books. Third the quality and knowledge about his work goes hand in hand and I would definitely recommend Avichay to any potential suitors. Please give him a call if your looking for fairness, integrity, quality, knowledge and overall a great person. Dont hesitate!!
Dan Munroe

Thank you for the honest review! Glad to have been able to help out.

Private User reviews , ON

Gas oven & freezer repair

Avi was very professional, provided a thorough explanation of repairs before proceeding & was equally efficient in completing the repairs in a timely manner.

Thank you for the review! Glad AJ Appliance Repair team was able to repair those for you!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Squealing Whirlpool Dryer

My dryer was squealing, I’ve tried other appliances repair companies before for other appliances but wasn't completely satisfied with the overall service so resorted to HomeStars to find someone that better meets my expectations in terms of expertise and price. I submitted my request and - lucky me - Avi reached out, and very quickly and efficiently troubleshoot and fixed my dryer. Avi was transparent, professional and a definite expert.

Excellent service! Thank You Avi!

Very glad we were able to repair your dryer!

alan a.
alan a.
4 reviews Whitby, ON

gas range decommission

I'd like to thank Avi at AJ Appliance for a great job in order to decommission our gas range.
very professional, took care to ensure capping gas line, checking for leaks and providing an evaluation for our incoming electric range gave us peace of mind.
alan

Thank you for the review Alan, glad to help out!

Excellent Booking and Service

I am very happy with my recent service for a dishwasher. Easy to schedule a service call. Promptly showed up at the time window for service. Fixed the problem. Service Tech was happy to take questions and explain the issue. Very informative should I run into further issues. Charged a reasonable fee. This is a genuine review and I will definitely use them in the future.

Very glad we were able to fix your issue. Thank you for choosing AJ Appliance Repair.

Doug D in Pickering
Doug D in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

GE Dryer repair

When I called AJ Appliance Repair, Avi, the owner/technician was close by my home and was able to come over within 15 minutes. He did a complete check of my Dryer. It needed a new belt which he was able to install on the spot because he had the part on his truck. He cleaned the Dryer and I also asked him to reverse the door, which he was happy to do. Avi did a great job and I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much so your quick response, excellent service and reasonable cost for my Dryer repair.

Glad we can help with fixing your dryer! We stock our service vans with many common parts, and are therefore able to have many first call repairs.

Phillipe
Phillipe
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Washer and Dryer fix

Avi is very knowledgeable, he was able to tell the issue only by a video I sent him. Service was fast and amazing, now both appliances are working perfectly. Avi was very courteous and took the time to explain everything plus we gives warranty on his services so that's awesome. If you are looking for the best appliance service, look no further, Avi is definitely the best you can get. Lastly I honestly can say I have never saw a level of service this good before. Definitely AAA.

Wow thank you for the kind words Phillipe! Glad to have fixed your appliances.

0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Fridge Repair

Our Kenmore Fridge stopped working on Sunday July 18/2021. After a few phone calls to local businesses for a repair we were told they would not be able to do a service call for 2 weeks. Upon searching the internet we came upon AJ Appliance Repair and was surprised to find out that he was local to Bowmanville. We called and explained our situation. Avi responded quickly and even had the right part to fix our issue. After he completed the job he instructed us to wait 24 hours to make sure everything was working fine again and he would not expect payment until we were 100% satisfied. After the waiting period we are extremely happy to report that our fridge is working great.
We were so pleased with his great work we referred him to a family member for an issue with their dishwasher.
Dave Nelson
Tyrone, Ontario

Glad your fridge is back up and cooling. Thank you for using AJ Appliance Repair

More about AJ Appliance Repair

Reliable Repair Service

We provide professional and affordable repair services to clients in the Durham and Clarington area. When you have an issue with your electric or gas appliance, you need a trustworthy and professional technician to get the job done right. We respond to calls quickly and efficiently. Owner operated by a local licensed and insured technician. We pride ourselves on providing reasonable prices, while still using high quality parts. Providing service to all major brands, including but not limited to Whirlpool, Kenmore, Samsung, Frigidaire, Maytag, Kitchenaid, Amana, LG, GE, Electrolux and more. Unfortunately, sometimes appliances just can't be fixed, but we still have your back. Providing full installations for all new appliances.