Jahan Construction Inc

Reviews for Jahan Construction Inc

Kevin
Kevin

WHOLE HOUSE Painting, Stairs, Baseboards and Trim - HASIB does it all

Hasib came by my home to quote on one project but his expertise and knowledge came through immediately so I had it complete many outstanding projects. He was efficient, skilled and for a GREAT price AND also kind, fair and really came through for me when I needed help.

Thanks Kevin

Haider in Toronto
Haider in Toronto

Contractors that you can trust

I look for four things in a contractor
1. Does what they say they will
2. Arrive on time as committed
3. Listens to requested changes as needed during the job
4. Reasonably priced

I found Jahan as the only contractor amongst the 10 other contractors I hired to have these qualities. Extremely satisfied with his work. He worked late and completed work professionally every time. He even fixed issues created by other contractors. I highly recommend him for painting, drywall, flooring related work.

Thanks Haider

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Interior house paint project

Jahan construction did a fantastic job painting the interior of my house.

Not only were they punctual and professional when working on this project, they went above and beyond what I asked for at a very reasonable price.

I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thanks a lot

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Exterior painting, deck repair and painting

Our exterior paint under the roof and my siding color was also fading badly. Jahan Construction came and gave me did a very professional and thorough work, with attention to detail and project completed on time and budget. I would recommend this company anytime.

Khalid Ansari in Toronto
Khalid Ansari in Toronto

Jahan: rest assured!

Hasib from Jahan Construction Inc. got in touch with me just seconds after my request for wall painting and patching service.

He was thoroughly professional throughout the experience. There was a minor accident that occured during the work, but Hasib immediately handled it with great humility and transparency.

My highest recommendation.

Thank you!

Jason
Jason

Fair Prices and Excellent work!

Hasib reached out to me when I put in a request on Homestars for some Painting to be done in our Rental Townhouse. We set a date and time and he arrived promptly, this was a first good sign and Appreciated.

We did a walk through of our home and he gave a quote and some additional suggestions

Everything was taped off and protected throughly and He and his team did a fantastic first walkthrough patching many many spots, some we knew about and the rest he found on his own definitely pointing to a quality job. As a result the painting done was a quality job and is someone we will not only use in our personal home but also recommend to others.

Could not be happier!