Drywall Contractors
6356 Cartmell Road SW, Edmonton AB T6W 4A3
Drywall Contractors

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Dominion Drywall Inc.

Private User reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Basement renovation

Hired Phil and his crew for my basement renovation. They drywalled, mudded, taped and primed in 10 days! Very efficient and professional. Excellent job done and would hire them again. Thank you! Diane O.

Thank you Diane, it was a pleasure working with you.

- Dominion Drywall Team

0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Basement Renovation

Phil and his crew was highly professional and skilled in their work. They used good quality materials and did the job done in efficient and timely manner .
We wanted it done quickly for a purpose and it was complete ahead of time .
I highly recommend Phil @ dominion drywallinc for any basement renovation.
Thanks Phil again for a great effort and professionalism .

Hubert

Hey Hubert, thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to work with you. Wish all the best to you and your family!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Basement

Phil and his team were fast, friendly and professional. The fixed quote he gives you is a big stress reliever. There’s no “extra fees” at the end. We weren’t sure what we wanted with the bathroom but he gave us good recommendations that turned out better than expected. Definitely would want to work with them again on our next house project.

Thank you Gina and Clayton! Your review I'd greatly appreciated. It was a true pleasure working with you! I hope you will enjoy your new basement as much as we've enjoyed building it :)

0 reviews Beaumont, AB

Basement drywall instalation and finishing

From start to finish, Phil and his guys were great. Phil gave us a schedule of what was being done and they stuck to it, even with the few extras my wife requested. The finished product looks great and I would recommend Dominion Drywall to anyone looking to get drywall work done.
Thanks

Hey Andy! Your review is greatly appreciated. It was a pleasure working with you and Jenny. You guys were very prepared and decisive! Couldn't have been easier!
Thanks again.

Drew
Drew
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Garage Restoration

Had some water damage inside my garage from a deck above. Got the deck fixed and proceeded to find someone who could drywall, insulate and vapour barrier in one job. It wasn't easy until I found Dominion. Estimator showed up the same day. Said, no problem we can do it all; demo and make it look new. Great news, a lot of other places were very dismissive and "just not sure" when they could take a look. Which is understandable but Dominion was different. Received a quote that night and decided to go for it. Demo team showed up and were finished in about 20 minutes. They were, however concerned about the previous water damage and took the extra time and patience to be sure everything was good. Insulation team and vapour barrier guys showed up and were done quite quickly. Drywall fellas showed up and everything was going fantastic. Admittedly we then ran into a snag, due to unforeseen circumstances there was going to be a delay in the muddling and finishing phase. The project manager was completely up front with me about this problem and apologized that things would not finish on time. Can't say I like delays much but I really hate people who dodge issues. Kudos to Dominion for admitting a problem and working it out. How did they work it out? The finishing team took one look and said we are doing the whole thing. They mudded and finished the new drywall as well as the other bits that are probably 20 years old. It looks fantastic, like new! Dominion and their team has integrity. A word I don't use lightly. If you ever need any kind of dry walling project, insulation, vapour barrier, call Dominion!

Hi Charles, we greatly appreciated your review! It was a pleasure working with you!

curtis.gjs in Edmonton
curtis.gjs in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Basement Drywall and Taping

Phil and his team did an outstanding job during our basement development. I shopped around and his service was the best value. Great communication and timely service was appreciated by our family. We are especially happy with the work on our complex staircase. We highly recommend the Dominion team.

Your review is greatly appreciated. It was a pleasure working with you Curtis!
-Dominion Drywall Team

Dominion Drywall did a great job!

I sent inquiries to several drywall companies in the area and Philippe, the owner of Dominion Drywall was the first one to get back to me and was very responsive. The quote was very reasonable and they got the job done within 2 weeks. The results are great, the price and service were great, I definitely recommend them.

Thank you Charles-Antoine, it was a pleasure working with you!

Alli
Alli
0 reviews Edmonton, ON

Drywall and Insulation

I hired this company to complete the insulation and drywall for my entire basement suite. They completed it very quickly, they were honest and got back to me always in a timely and professional manner, and they were a very reasonable price! I even recently had issues with a possible frozen water line and they came out very quickly to assess the problem as they stand behind their work. Would recommend.

Hey thank you Alli! Always a pleasure!

-Dominion Drywall team

Nicole
Nicole
1 review Edmonton, AB

Drywall, tape and Mudding Reno a entire house

Working with Phil from Dominion was a pleasure. Being a female General contracting my own home for the first time, Phil was easy to work with he provided advice when it was needed, was very professional and never tried to up charge or over charge me for anything. His prices are fair and he and his team do great work. I very happy with the work they have done and would happily recommend them to anyone. Phil provides great customer service he always answers a call or returns your phone call ASAP.

Thank you Nicole, it was a pleasure working with you.

Dominion Drywall Team :)

Jennifer
Jennifer
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Basement development

Dominion Drywall looked after the drywall, mudding and ceilings of my basement. They did a really great job, were very efficient and finished the project ahead of schedule. They were great to work with and very responsive to any questions I had during the process. They were clean and removed all debris at the end of the job. I would definitely recommend them and would use them again no question for any future projects.

It was a pleasure working with you Jenn. Your review is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Dominion Drywall Inc.

More about Dominion Drywall Inc.

Prestigious Housing Complexes and Stately Homes

Whenever taking stock of the bigger picture, you realize that blissful communities rise because there are builders bent on creating these with only the best things for homeowners in mind. As construction pros, our relationship with every home or business property owner hinges on this dynamic.

Progressive Industry Partners

Whatever you imagine, we create. With Dominion Drywall, you have a reliable partner always eager to collaborate with you on any building project premised on achieving superior results. We are professionals dedicated to providing top-notch custom residential and commercial construction services to property owners all over Edmonton area.

Our Priority

By combining quality and efficiency, we are able to achieve the perfect balance between prestige, luxury, and affordability. Expect us to always have your satisfaction on top of our list. To learn about the full range of services we offer, call or email us.