Apv Painting And Renovations

Reviews for Apv Painting And Renovations

Janet
Janet

Kitchen and bathroom renos

I had my kitchen cupboards refaced, new countertop, sink, ceiling with pot lights and a backsplash. It's beautiful. I had my bathtub and valance above the tub removed and a shower installed with a rainfall shower head coming from the ceiling along with a handheld on the side wall.. I love it. I am extremely pleased with the work Jose and his team did. They worked quickly, kept to the schedule, were respectful and Jose kept in contact with me the whole time. I felt very comfortable having Jose and his crew in my home. They tidied up at the end of every day and never left a mess. I highly recommend them.

Thank you so much Janet and Ian! Thank you for your very nice review! It is our pleasure to work with clients with great kindness and who are always open to talk and reach the best decision together for a successful completion of the work. We are glad to count you in our client's portfolio.

Sarah
Sarah

Basement Recroom Reno

José was wonderful to work with! He and his crew demoed popcorn walls and ceilings, ripped up carpet and wood paneling, installed vinyl flooring, and redid the stairs going into the basement.
He quickly provided a quote, schedule, and finished the job much earlier than planned. He maintained contact throughout the process, added small additions (like light fixtures) for free, and kept the space clean. I highly recommend him and his crew and will certainly be calling them for future renovations.

Thank you so much Sarah! As a client you are great too! Thanks for all the kindness and attention at all times.

Basement Renovation for Home based business

This crew provides quality workmanship. We are very happy with our basement renovation. Finally I feel warm, clean and comfortable in my basement. Jose pulled together the right people for each component of our job and each person was expert at their specialty. They delivered quality workmanship with creative custom solutions. The final results are better than I had imagined. We are extremely satisfied. Thank you APV Painting and Renovations.

Thank you for your review! It's our pleasure working on clients satisfaction.

RM
RM

Renovation

We found Jose on Home Stars and were happy we did His work is of excellent quality, his crew was polite and after sales service was great.
We are very happy with the result. Thank you, Jose and crew!

Thank you RM! Was our pleasure! Very good experience working with you and your family!

prem in Brampton
prem in Brampton

New bathroom construction

Jose and his team just completed a new bathroom construction in our house. The quality of their work is very good. They came on time, followed COVID protocols(mask on while working), cleaned up the place well before leaving. We liked their painting work really well. Overall they built us a good quality bathroom.

Thank you Prem and family! Our pleasure work with clients like you!!

Interior painting

He was on time,friendly and professional. He worked hard and got the job done efficiently and superbly. When I have more work to be done I will definitely call him to fix things!

Thank you for your review! My pleasure work for clients like you! We'll be here for whenever you need us.

Main floor renovation

The company really did a good job in my place a lot of my friends and relative likes how they do the renovation, they always come to work on time

Thank you! Was a pleasure working with clients like you. You have 10 stars as clients!

BrianS97
BrianS97

Bathroom Renovation

Jose and his team were amazing and extremely accommodating. Fulfilled all of our requests and delivered results that are just exceptional! Extremely satisfied with the service and the work done. Will be in contact again for future work. Thank you very much Jose!

Thank you! You make me feel good with your words. Was my pleasure working with a very nice family and I'll be more than happy to help you again in the future.

John in Cambridge
John in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Kitchen/bathroom condo renovations and painting

Jose and his team were great. They finished on time and on budget. They completed quality work at my condo and made the process a lot easier than I expected. Jose was very professional and always available by phone for any of my questions. I would recommend APV to family and friends.

Thank you John! It was a great pleasure to work with you!

Carol in North York
Carol in North York

Kitchen and basement renovations

Very pleased with the finish work. Affordable and excellent details, would gladly call them back for any renovations in my home. I highly recommend APV to any one interested in renovating anything in their home

Thank you! My pleasure doing business with you!

More about Apv Painting And Renovations

APV Reno are experienced and highly skilled general contractors, home renovation specialists, and painters providing both residential and commercial general contracting needs in Toronto, Downtown Toronto, North York, Mississauga, Etobicoke and GTA areas in Ontario.

We are licensed home renovators & general contractors with over 20 years of successful experience in home renovations, residential & commercial general contracting, and painting. We also work with other professional construction trades across Toronto and the GTA.

APV Reno’s core business is in Design & Renovations. We specialize in home additions, basement renovations, basement finishing, kitchen renovations, bathroom renovations, and general higher-end residential construction.

Other home improvement services include both interior and exterior painting (residential, commercial, and industrial), interior and exterior renovations, as well as fulfilling the procurement process to acquire building permits in the City of Toronto and the GTA.

Our honesty, professionalism and meticulous attention to detail has granted us our success in the cutthroat general contractors and home renovations industry. This has subsequently helped our company build long-term relationships with both clients and contractors, enabling us to steadily grow over the last 20+ years. As a valued client, you can have complete confidence in our work.

Lastly, our integrity in achieving success on every contract or job regardless of how small or large the project, is the core component to our success. All in all, we strive to be a highly reputable and one of the best general contractors in Toronto.