Park Lawn Heating

Janice in Toronto
Janice in Toronto

New ac unit

I needed a new ac unit

I called park lawn and they came to look at the unit - told me I needed a larger tonnage compared to My existing

When they installed the unit , I noticed it was the same as mine (capacity) and when I questioned them
They told me that it was the best he could find according to
My budget ???

Parklawn quoted me 3200 originally and it ended up costing me over 5000 due to new breakers and wiring - which he never mentioned prior

I would not recommend this company as they are not upfront and honest with the consumer

KGB in Toronto
KGB in Toronto

Gave us exactly what we wanted

John was brought in as part of a team when we were having our kitchen redone. The other guys kept trying to get us to run the ducts the shortest route rather than where we wanted it to go. John found a creative way to get it done the way we wanted and still worked great. We've been super happy with it since then. He helps us out with a bunch of little things and went above and beyond what we asked. It was nice to meet someone that wasn't just there and gone, but wanted to make sure we were happy and it worked well. I would recommend him.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Etobicoke?